Chapter 11: Devotion

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Devotion

He is more to me

Than I

I love him more

Than I can beat.

So Much at times,

I wish to die,

So, I can end this

On a high.

The acts of Devotion of Kwon Ji Yong for his lovely Park Sandara, cannot only be divided into three, but 3 has always been a significant number to him because SanDaRa, the woman who has the three-lettered name gave him reasons to breathe, love and hope. She gave him all the right reasons to remember that life is good. GOOD VIBES ONLY, our dear cutie Jwiyongie, you’ve got HER. Your millions of fans are just life’s bonus for you.

Kwon Ji Yong is a S’mores Frappucinno with EXTRA MARSHMALLOW WHIPPED CREAM when it comes to Dara. Everyone witnessed that, how he gets fluffy and giggly and perfect.

His lovely Dara agreed to perform with him in his Manila Concert, he thought she will never say yes . She never really said that she wanted that but he knows that after her group’s disbandment she wanted to perform on stage. Her happiness is his happiness too, we know that he’s whipped but we have no idea how much. NOT much. VERY much. It was an unspoken truth that he will be a devoted husband for her because she only deserves the best. Dara has never failed in making him feel that no matter how bad he looks at himself, he is the only man she sees. He is the best Kwon Ji Yong for her. WE LOVE A COUPLE.

ACT I: HE CAME-Veni

Kwon Ji Yong’s arrival in Manila.

As soon as his phone got signal, like clockwork Dara is already calling him. Right when he was about to ride the car to his hotel.

“hey,” he greeted her.

“Oh!Annyeong!!!You’re here!”, he laughed at how she really sounds so excited. “Do you want to eat in the hotel’s restaurant or I’ll just get you room service?”, she asked right away. It took him awhile to answer her as he made himself comfortable in the car.

“Really? Hotel’s restaurant, why are you getting brave?” he teased.

“You seem to forget that I am the mother of this country.” Though he cannot see her, he knows she’s got the smug smirk.

“You’re only a mother to my children.” He heard her sighed.

“Just answer my question please.”

“Room service, because I want you all to myself tonight.” Ji Yong unconsciously bit his lips, giving him all the wild thoughts not suitable for minors. He’s thinking giving her the best night in the Philippines, she better be feisty because he’s in that type of mood.

“We’re not sharing rooms babe.” Her answer interrupted all his dirty thoughts.

“Said who?!”

“Me.” He heard her giggle, that could mean she’s playing with his heart. Phew! He thought she would really dare not spend the night with him, he will be so annoyed.

“You’re not funny!!You always do that!!! Don’t you miss me huh!? His voice is so whiny and he’s out there in the middle of the Metro Manila traffic doing aegyo to his girlfriend. He could see his manager, that was sitting in the front seat shaking his head, but he does not care anymore.

“Aiggooo.Jjinjja!I’ll see you babe, I need to hang up now. I need to order your food.”

“Okay. I can’t wait to see you!”

“PPPYYYONG!” She ended their call without asking him what he wants but that’s Dara for you, she does not ask him anymore when it comes to food, because she knows. She knows his tastes, whether it be food or clothing. They’ve been together for too long and usually she decides on what food they’d eat.

He felt like the ride to their hotel is too long because he cannot wait to see her. He wanted to thank her for arranging his flight because it was smooth, he did not get bombarded by the media. He laughed when he remembers what Dara told him few days back, “Do not worry too much, you are not Sandara Park. People won’t recognize you”. Though he knows she was just joking he liked her confidence.

Dara coordinated with the security of the hotel and asked where Ji Yong should be entering. Well as far as the hotel’s security is concerned there is a secret entrance for people checked-in the presidential suites, they have elevators directly connected to the rooms. That made her calm, because he wanted Ji Yong to have all the privacy that he could get before his concert. Again, that’s her motherly instinct kicking in.

On the other hand, Dara already went in his room and just a few minutes ago, their food was already delivered. She was busily setting up the table, she wants Ji Yong to try Filipino cuisine. She ordered garlic rice and the regular steamed rice, Sinigang na Hipon, some Pork Liempo, Adobo and she got them Ube ice cream for desert. Unlike their usual table setting in Korea, Dara does not have to get some side dishes but she always has Kimchi with her.

The sound of the card-key alerted her. But she continued setting up the table. She can hear Ji Yong’s lazy steps, all his movements. She was about to put napkins on the table when the familiar lean arms wrapped around her waist backhugging her. Ji Yong then nuzzled his face on her shoulders, she giggled because his little stubbles tickled her. These dorks kept swaying. He kept on whispering some cheesy stuff, nibbling her earlobe.

“I miss you baby.” It melted her because she missed him too. It took her all the will power to detach to her big baby. She faced him without moving an inch away from him and tilted her head up to look at him. He gave her his gummy smile. She pats his cheeks, “I miss you too but I am hungry. I waited for you.”

“Aish. Why? It’s not good to skip meals.” He reprimanded her, but she just motioned him to sit down so they can start their late dinner. He waited for her to sit right across him but she didn’t. Dara was being so wifey to him because she put food on his plate. He knows that she’s explaining what was on their table but he cannot hear her because he’s touched at how caring she is.

“Here babe, do you want me to peel the shrimp for you? You know I am very good with that.” Look at this woman, really, it’s always him first before herself just moments ago she said she was hungry and now she’s serving him. WIFE HER UP PLEASE. He held her arms, stopping her. “Wife, can you please take a seat and eat too, I’ll help myself I am okay.” He saw her blush when he called her wife. “Okay.” She replied softly, and sat across him. He just looked at her, smiling to himself because his woman is glowing. He stayed quiet observing all her movements, he really loves seeing her reactions when she’s eating delicious food. The way her cheeks get chubbier when she chews her food, like a rabbit.

Noticing that Ji Yong is not eating his food, “What’s wrong? You don’t like it? Do you want me to get you ramen or order something else?” Worriedly, she asked.

“No babe. It’s okay, it’s just that you really are becoming a wife.” He answered her.

“Should I make you my wife?” He asked. The answer is in her eyes, it’s always been a yes Kwon Ji Yong. You don’t really need to ask.

He knew he does not need to ask.

The late dinner they had was full of laughs as they try to catch up. Ji Yong was telling her about the new book he was reading, she told him about her day with her friends. They banter and tease each other about certain things.

“So, I’m guessing you had fun today?” He just finished his food, and just drinking his wine this time.

“Well, I would be happier if you’re with me.” That smile of the whipped man appeared again. Both are just sweet talkers, at least with each other. “Me too babe, it’s always better with you.” They got lost in their own moment and they’re just alone. Dara broke their cheesy stares and started to clean up.

“Babe, you better wash up now, and take a rest. I’ll clean this up.” She said as she started grabbing the utensils, starting to tidy up the table.

“Don’t tell me you’re really not going to sleep with me.” He worded it wrong. Dara looked at him with her eyebrows raised up. “Wash up now, can you please?”

“Okay. Okay! Noonim! Back at it again with the teasing. He just loves teasing her.

“Yah!” she yelled at him, the man can be seen hurriedly getting inside the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter