Chapter 17: No Other

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: No Other

There is someone I keep in my heart ---I love him and no one else. It is a love that will only die with me.

You may ask, death could be some time away---what if from now to then, you love someone new?

Well I can tell you, there is only one love. If any person claims to have loved twice all their life---they have not loved at all.

-Ü-

Midnight strolls, a brief soju session and a piggyback ride on the way back home are some of the very common elements in developing a promising Kdrama. Top it off with a very beautiful woman plus a very handsome namja, OPPPAAANG! AIGOO! Anddd POOOF we get ourselves a drama.

Here’s a plot for the writers out there: Noona-dongsaeng type of romcom series wherein the guy acts more of an oppa, you know an OPPA-Like-Dongsaeng. Noona likes men who would lead her, young and tough. He may appear strong but he’s cute and very naughty too. The handsome young dongsaeng is successful, a celebrity amongst celebrities, charismatic, RICH, fashion icon and the list goes on.

At first noona’s press release would be like “WE never really talk that much.”

“We do not talk, because he’s cold.”

But still noona presented him as her ideal type, by which the dongsaeng would often about but then again “I DO NOT DATE WITHIN YG.”

Noona and dongsaeng has been mildang-ing in front of our eyes, very cute, like that encore couple hoodie that is not for sale and only used if noona is present type of cute. Noona and dongsaeng really thought they’re being edgy.

Noona and dongsaeng has been friends, they’ve seen each other grow, in cash flow and in life. Noona is quite the denial queen because even her friendship with dongsaeng is *Insert Mariah Carey’s I DO NOT KNOW HER gif.* Everybody thought they are not really friends, a very smart move btw.

Since they are not friends, why don’t they just you know share their wardrobes?! I meant, y’all just labelmates eh?! Just to really put it out there noona’s style in fashion is “I stole my boyfriend’s clothes” but girlie has been saying she’s single tho?! Noona loves to cancel her X and Ys is equal to the M squared times the value of distance over time a.k.a the limit does not exist!!! Yuck Math, we hate math. Don’t join the mathletes that’s social suicide.

Recently, dongsaeng said cool boys borrow clothes from girls to! SO 1+1=KIKO?! Noona and dongsaeng have developed a formula for everyone to solve, but sometimes maybe they are really just good in fanservice.

Eye smile that twinkles while he looks at her every move: Dongsaeng invented that fanservice!

Color coordination is the new couple clothing concept: Noona-dongsaeng DID THAT!

That random PMO all over OOTD, even though it’s like a hell of a weather in the archipelago: GO NOONA!

We need to talk about that random one-month old selca in his brand IG: What is the dongsaeng playing?!Noona?! Biitch play me too.

All this time, when noona is being asked about her ideal type, she tends to describe the dongsaeng…Weird, but she said YUCK we ain’t about the life yo, but again she said, “I MISS YOU!” to him for all the world to hear, then dongsaeng tapped that trap door because “BABY! I WANT YOU BACK, I WANT YOU BACK! I WANT YOU BACK.” *we do not know them* *we cannot play with demons* But then again, I am just mildang-ing. Dongsaeng said “Stay There” but noona went ahead but he is not weak he did not chase but he said “I LOVE YOU!!!MWAH MUAH!TSUPTSUP!” while looking at her direction. Dongsaeng thought he’s being slick!

Noona and dongsaeng are just very sneaky y’know, when we all thought they’re in Korea, they’re in Japan. When we all thought they do not even talk, they’re actually the closest sibs in YG?! Huwaaaaat?!! Look at the sudden development of this Kdrama. KBS and MBC better get the dibs on this, ask dispatch for visuals, it might help.

They can cast Dara and Jiyong just for the feels, there’s nothing special about it since they’re very close anyway, they’d make it natural for sure!

Noona and dongsaeng are out there giving us cards to play because sometimes the truth cannot always set us all free. Let noona and dongsaeng’s happiness be our truth, but please get married soon.

-Ü-

Somewhere in Seoul there is a very secluded food stall or a pojangmacha that Dara and Jiyong frequents to. It’s autumn now in their country, the evening breeze can now give them chills. Jiyong can now put her hands on his coat’s pocket and hold it while they walk their way to one of their many secret places. Their faces are covered with their black masks and both wore beanies. People do not recognize them usually, when it’s just the two of them. It’s rare for them to not have any bodyguards or manager tailing them behind. It’s one of those days when both are off.

It’s time for them to breathe, and feel free.

Cold fall nights are there favorite nights. Autumn darkness is not as busy as the summer nights, also it gives them more reason to get covered up. Nobody will bat an eye, Dara will leave her car at a nearby public parking. Not the Range Rover… the other one. Sneaky~ There they’d start walking, hands entwined and wrapped with warmth. They take their time in walking to the food stall that they love.

“It’s been so long since we did this…” he breathed out. “I know...I missed this.” It made her feel ordinary. It made her feel good. Normally, they’d stay in at home, because it’s the safest place. Now, they wanted to walk outside and visit the ahjumma that has been keeping their secret for awhile now.

They always share a very comfortable silence, it is not for the lack of things to talk about. It’s because they take time in inhaling their surroundings, appreciating the cold city lights, because all these things make them feel more of a human.

No cameras. No managers. No bodyguards. No fans screaming. Just them.

Therefore, both long for their healing babe time. They both have their own individual healing time, but their time together is more fulfilling and more calming.

“I missed you…”he whispered.

She looked at him, he’s trying to look ahead as they walk, though covered with mask, Dara knows he’s smiling, “Wae, I was with you two nights in a row already…” She went in his after party and in his PMOxVogue event. Small moments like this has a special place in their hearts, it’s the little serenity that they share that makes them hold on to their love even if it is difficult.

“You know what I meant…I miss this, like I told you it’s been awhile since we did this.” She squeezed his hand. “I miss holding your hands like this…I miss our slow and steady walks…” he continued.

“You miss me a lot…” she teased. “I missed out a lot on you…I haven’t watched episodes of DaraTV yet…”

She let out a hearty laugh. Jiyong loves DaraTV, because of her cute reactions and her mukbang. He never missed out on her episodes, just these days he became busy because of some things.

“Your birthday is coming…” he said. “Are you going to celeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter