Chapter 3: More than Love

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: More Than Love

Love was cruel,

as I stood proud

he showed me you

and I was bowed.

He deftly dealt

His swiftest blow

I fell further than

I was meant to go,

And he ashamed,

of what he’d caused,

knew from then,

that I was yours.

That he, an echo.

and you, the sound

I loved you more

than love allowed.

 

        They talked about this. That once they go public with their relationship, they’d go private. As much as their contracts were allowed, they will not be as active as they were during their peaks. Sandara Park had shared too much, as far as she knows her life has been too public for her own good. She will never forget to thank her fans for respecting her privacy. Well, thanks to that love and respect she could have him as he is. As flawed but at the same time as perfect as he is. Kwon Ji Yong, the name that is for Dara synonymous to the sound of her heart, if there is another word for that.

After that great reveal, YG entertainment’s phone lines were non-stop.

Dara just turned off her phone. She’s been preoccupied, ever since YG texted her that they will be posting it. While she was staring into nothingness, that familiar scent woke her up, she felt two arms enveloped her. Ji Yong kissing her neck, kisses for comfort.

“Are you regretting it?” He asked.

“You’re worth the fight.”

“You’ve been staring at the window.”

Finally she faced him giving him a very sweet smile as his hold of her tightens.

“Whenever I wake up next to you, whether I am hugging you or you’re hugging me, I don’t think I could ever be tired of those peaceful minutes before the sun comes up. I feel so lucky to be waking up next to you for the rest of our lives. Even just by holding me like this, I feel like I am a queen, well I am getting married to the King of Kpop! So, might as well claim it!” Dara wanted Ji Yong to laugh, but damn Kwon just decided to get teary-eyed. Ji Yong really cannot stop himself from crying so he just hid his face on her neck, wetting it up not from kisses this time.

“OMOOOO!” exclaimed Dara, she finds it amusing how Gdragon is acting like a baby.

“I LOVE YOU.” Dara just stayed hugging him.

“I cannot handle my heart. You’re too much Dara.” Snickering, Dara is feeling bold and a queen, so she stole a kiss from him. In one fluid motion before Dara could ever get away from him, Ji Yong toppled her over as she fell on his lap, straddling him. “Do not get bold babe and just leave me after. Be responsible.”

“We need to get going.” Dara knows this guy too much, that when he kissed her, she knows he’ll be squeezing her hips that’s when she told herself that she, might as well show up late. He’s right anyways, she better be responsible.

BE responsible. Big words.

Ji Yong wanted to reveal ever since they started going out, but things happen. People get stupid. Dara never wanted to publicly reveal. For her, at least her love life can only be known by the chosen people.

Dara was invited to a lot of guesting’s, photoshoots and interviews. from many parts of Asia. Though they’re not married yet she feels confident so she signed for all the offers. This is for the fans and for Ji Yong as well. God knows how much Ji Yong just wanted to announce how he’s been dating Sandara Park whenever rumors about him and other women come up, or when Dara fanboys get braver on TV. But Dara will always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter