Chapter 2: Keys

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: KEYS

Hearts doesn’t have locks, she said.

 

Some do, he replies. There are people who give away the key to theirs for safekeeping. Others are mistrustful, and give out several keys, just in case. Then there are those who have misplaced them but never cared to look.

 

What about your heart, she asked.

 

He smiled.

 

Your words are the key to mine, he replied.

 

Never forget your words.

   Picture this, in one or even less than a year, a news will break the internet but this time it isn’t about one of the Kardashians that did. It was Gdragon and Sandara Park’s engagement. That morning of February 2018, everyone is just minding their own business when SoKor’s websites crashed when a YG OFFICIAL STATEMENT was released. This isn’t like the SONG-SONG couple kind of announcement. The news was directly from the agency. When YG official twitter account released a photo of Gdragon and Dara, fans thought they’d be collaborating before Ji Yong enlists but YG being the troll that he is released a very beautiful photo of the two. The picture contains the image of love, Dara in her very casual clothing looks teary-eyed, as Ji Yong kneels and he had the Taal Volcano as their witness.

 

YG: OFFICIAL ENGAGEMENT

 

“IS this a comeback or?”

 

“2ne1 deserved better!”

 

The replies on that tweet was a mess.

 

Flashback on September 2017. You know what even way before that.

 

   Ji Yong has been drained ever since he started his album, then the world tour is up even his soul. In his mind, he seriously wanted to pull a Justin Bieber but he loves them VIPs. He would never do that to the fans that embraced him as KWON JI YONG. His purpose for his album and his tour has been very clear, he wanted everyone to get the message that he is HUMAN, not a dragon. People needed some reminding sometimes.

 

He went back to Seoul after Hongkong because he needs his Vitamin Dara.

 

“You’re crazy, you know I’ll be coming there, in Manila tomorrow!”, she said followed by a giggle because Ji Yong decided to be a cutie cat as he nuzzle his Dara’s neck, she was packing by the way. But Ji Yong needs her attention.

 

“I do not understand why you have to go first!”

 

“Well, I need to prepare Dara Tour especially made for Ji Yong.”

 

He smirked. “Dara Tour could just be in a hotel babe, you know I am an explorer of your body.”

 

Rolling her eyes, Dara stood up to get away from his clingy, erted and deprived boyfriend. As she continues to grab some more essentials for the trip.

 

“Where’s the romance in that!!!”

 

That made Ji Yong laugh. He just let her be, he was lying on her bed while looking or burning a hole on Dara’s ceiling. Dara glanced at him because he did not reply, seconds after he’s already snoring. Literally.

 

It was already minutes after 11 pm, when Dara was finished in all her tasks. Ji Yong is so deep in his sleep. She jumped on the bed and stared at the guy while caressing his face. “You’re doing well Ji. Do not overexert yourself. I love you.” She kissed his forehead and positioned herself to sleep, her flight will be in a few hours.

 

Ji Yong heard her. It warmed his heart. That’s when he really said to himself, that indeed he’s home.

 

Ji Yong knows it’s still too early to be alive but he can hear Dara’s movements, she’s all over the place. Opening an eye, she saw his girlfriend putting a moisturizer on her face in front of her Princess-y vanity table, which is just beside the bed. As if on cue Dara looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter