New Visitors and Permanent Guests

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

Kim Jaejoong has the habit of visiting his childhood home whenever he remembers his mother. Yunho lived most of his childhood in Jaejoong’s home. Once his sister was born, he had the habit of bringing her to Jaejoong’s home too. Soon she loved spending time in the Kim Residence. Jaejoong was overly fond of the young girl, always making sure to be by her side, buying her everything she wanted. She loved waiting with him, some nights she sleeps in his room hugging him close. On the day his mother was murdered, Heyri was shot to the shoulder. It was her wanting to play that led them to the playground where the unfortunate incident occurred. Though Jaejoong remembers 10-year-old Heyri screaming in pain once the bullet pierced her right shoulder, he was in shock watching his mother vomit out blood and die in his arms. As the ambulance arrived, Jaejoong searched for the child, but she was not to be found. There was simply a trail of blood that lead to the main road. The police later concluded that she was kidnapped by the killers since she was found very close to the position in which the killer would have shot Jaejoong’s mother from.

It drove Jaejoong crazy. He had lost the two ladies he loved the most on the same day. Jaejoong didn’t step into his own house since it reminded about his mother and Yunho’s sister. From that day onwards, Jaejoong lived with Junsu. Yunho on the other hand was angry at his father for not taking care of his family. He first lost his birth mother and 16 years later he lost the one woman he treated like his mother.

Charlotte, within hours of the news of her daughter’s shooting disappeared and hasn’t been back ever since. Jung Yunho will be 29 years old soon and is the CEO of his father’s multi-million-dollar empire. Jaejoong works as a lecturer in Yunho’s university teaching Programming and Mathematics and is a mentor to the final year students, guiding them in their Final Year Projects.  Yunho’s father is currently bedridden after a .

Like in every drama, there is always one woman who is born to cause trouble in every other person’s life. Enter Lee YoonHe, a shareholder of the Jung Industry and a family friend to them. She is a divorcee and has a 26-year-old daughter named Im Yoona. Both daughter and mother live in the Jung Residence. YoonHe is a money-hungry woman who is madly in love with Yunho’s father. Upon the news of Charlotte’s disappearance, she found hostage at the Jung Residence with the excuse of being a new divorcee with no place to go. Being the manipulative woman she is, Yoonhe gradually gained control of the household and now acts like she owns the place. Given Yunho’s father’s state, he is depending on her and therefore Yunho is unable to chase them out of the house.

“Yoona, you look gorgeous today darling. Are you going to meet Jaejoong?”

Lee YoonHe beamed at her daughter who sat beside her. Im Yoona, her only daughter, born to her former husband, is madly in love with Jaejoong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter