Assurances and Promises

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OH MY GOD! DID I TAKE OVER 2 YEARS TO UPDATE?!

Anyways, without further due...

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Author POV

 

Jaejoong took his time to wake up. After all, the medicine he was given was powerful and knocked him down within minutes. The doctors were unhappy with his actions of walking around and therefore decided to dose him with some sleep inducers too. Especially after witnessing the Jung heir himself look into Jaejoong’s well-being, the doctors were in it to do their best to get Jaejoong cured.

Once he did wake up he noticed someone sit by his bed, someone who wasn’t his father. Trying not to pressurize his injured side, Jaejoong carefully began to make his way to sit up, but was aided by the third-party almost immediately.

“Thank you, but may I kno-” His voice died away once he recognized who it was by his side. “Ajumma?!” His disbelief was evident, eyes blinking hard to clear his view so that he could clearly reconfirm.

It’s been years since he last saw her but he remembers her. How could he forget the beautiful lady who cared for him?!

“Ajumma, it’s you right?” He asked once again, reaching his free arm towards her hand. “Ajumma?!”

Her tears answered his questions. Yes, it was her. It was his little Heyri’s dear mom. Yunho’s mother.

“Is Heyri here?!” The question was spat out unconsciously. “Can I meet her?!”

Charlotte bit back her cries, sadden by the sight in front of her. How many times would this family sacrifice themselves to protect her family? How many times would this family ignore their pain and protect the Jungs?!

Oh, Jaejoong was the picture of his mother! And that made her sob harder

“Ajumma wae? Is something wrong with Heyri?!” Jaejoong began to panic. “Did something happen to her that night?!”

“Oh why are you concerned about that little brat when you are injured?” She cried, “Can you stop throwing yourself in front of danger Jaejoong-ah? I can’t bear losing you too!”

“Ani ajumma. I’m fine. This is nothing. Just a flesh wound. But she didn’t wake just yet. I actually should check up on her. But please, tell me where Heyri is. Is she fine? Did she come here? Can I see her?”

Charlotte looked at the panicked boy, feeling so bad for him. “She’s recovering Jaejoong-ah. Don’t panic. They have taken her to a psychiatrist now. Yunho is with her. I sent your father home to freshen up. He needs to rest. I’ll be there with you, arrasseo?”

Confusion was evident in Jaejoong’s face. “Ajumma, who are you speaking about?”

Charlotte wiped her tears and smiled softly at him. “Why don’t you brush your teeth and eat? We’ll then meet Heyri”

Unable to disobey her, Jaejoong slowly got out of the bed and headed to the washroom, Charlotte trailing him and standing by the bathroom door, waiting on standby to help Jaejoong.

 

 

Breakfast was served. Once again, Jaejoong quietly obeyed Charlotte’s gentle commands and ate what was given to him, despite every inch of him wanting to scream and shout for Heyri.

But then Jennifer crossed his mind. Suddenly he felt rather conflicted. He wanted to meet Heyri but he had to check on Jennifer first.

“Ajumma, about the girl who went to meet the-”

“Jaejoong, please eat. You need your strength.”

“Come one Ajumma, how can I eat when you are sitting next to me and HIDING Heyri from me?!” He argued, “At least tell me if she is here! Please!”

“Yes, she’s here”

“Good. And where is she? Will she come here?”

“Yes. Else I’ll take you there”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter