Ice Creams and Walks

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

JAEJOONG IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS btw :)

 

Jennifer POV

 

I was thinking of calling him ‘Jaejoong-ssi’ but what madness did he just say?

“Why are you doing this to me?” I sighed in defeat.

“Ever wondered what you do to me Jenni?”

I immediately looked at him demanding an explanation. But my eyes fell on his sideburn, down his cheek bone towards his jawline.

Wow!

I’ve always loved Changmin’s side profile, especially his long nose but Jaejoong’s is just utterly beautiful.

I snapped back to reality realizing that I was staring at him and focused on the road instead. The faint music of Blackpink was played and from the corner of my eyes I saw his head move towards the beat. I bit back my laughter but he seemed to have noticed it. He cleared his throat and pressed the accelerator.

I turned my gaze towards the road. People were walking to and fro. Kids were walking with their parents, couples walking hand in hand. It was a rather nice sight to see.

The moment the restaurant neared, my heart began beating fast. It suddenly began to regret coming with him. Yep, it’s a big fat mistake. There was a considerable crowd standing in line while invited guests walked into the restaurant in the red carpet.

Urgh! What if someone sees the both of us together!?! I’m going to get grounded!

But it was too late now. Jaejoong stopped the car at the entrance. Breathing a deep breath I reached to open the door but his finger touched my arm. I abruptly stopped my actions and sat back. oh god! His one touch gave me tremors in my body! He got out, gave the keys to the valet and walked to my side. The door opened and to my shock he extended his hand to me.

 

WHAT

THE 

HELL?!

 

I stared at his hand. His fair, milk white palm.

Unclenching my fist, I hesitantly placed my palm over his and got out. He immediately pulled back his hand once I was on my feet and shut the door.

Urgh! Why was I thinking he was going to hold onto me! It was a mere gesture to help me out of the car! Idiot Jenni!

He walked ahead and I followed suit staring at the gorgeous white shoes I was wearing. They filled me perfectly and I loved it.

“Walk by me” He whisper hissed and I immediately scurried forward not daring to look at him.

He gestured me to walk inside first and followed me.

“Kim Jaejoong” He informed to the lady at the receptionist who immediately checked the guest list. She informed that our table is table no.5 and Jaejoong led me inside.

The walls were painted beige and were lit with low lighted bulbs. The tables were covered with red sheets and had a glass ornament that held a scented candle. My gaze gradually fell on the people who were shooting looks at us. They greeted Jaejoong but most of them blankly stared at me looking rather shocked. Was something on my face? I wondered. Did I wear something inappropriate or is my blouse not tucked in properly?

I quietly gasped feeling Jaejoong hand over my spine and halted dead on my tracks. I hesitantly looked at him and he eyed the seat beside us. My eyes fell on the table number and resorted to sit on the chair that he pulled out. He walked to my right and sat opposite to me. Wanting to be comfortable I stretched my legs but hit his. I immediately sat up straight and pulled back my legs not daring to look at him.

“Just loosen up Jenni. You needn’t be uptight with me”

I shifted my position and removed my hand bag and hung it over my chair. I leaned back but didn’t stretch my feet any forward. From the corner of my eyes I looked at him. Oh shoot! He was staring back at me! His elbows rested on the table, fingers laced with one another and his chin leaned on his hands. His gaze was so sharp that I held back my breath but dared to keep eye contact. The last thing I want is to act coy like the other girls behave with him. That’s not me and it’s someone I will never be. Besides, there’s nothing to be shy of.

Though his prolonged gaze was doing something to me.

“Let your hair lose Jenni. You’ll look lovely.”

My heart beat met a new record as I watched his lips part and flash the once-in-a-blue-moon smile of his. But what caught my eye was how his cheekbones rose and those scary cold eyes glimmered. Was this how he looks when he genuinely smiles? Because he looks absolutely handsome.

Falling victim to his smile, I reached to my band and slowly pulled it out. I swear his breath hitched but I continued my actions. My eyes caught some of my hair stuck around the band and I immediately hit it in my pocket before he sees. Later I unclipped the hair clip and ran my fingers in my hair to let it fall over my shoulders. Grabbing the clip and later the hair band, I shoved it in my purse and immediately faced him with a smile.

“Beautiful” He breathed out, leaning back.

 Alright. This guy seriously needs to get his head checked.

“Why are you giving me a freaked-out reaction?” He asked raising his brows “Haven’t people told you that you’re beautiful”

“Yeah, they have but I never expected you to tell it.”

“Why?” He frowned.

“You happen to be a robot…..”

He rolled his eyes and called for the waiter.

“Oh you’re not ordering by the menu hyung!” A rather high pitched shriek startled us as we were given the menus.

He was a tall gentleman, wearing a three-piece suit and had spiked hair. He plucked Jaejoong’s menu and shot him a glare.

“Give him the special. It’s on the house” He ordered the employee. The boy nodded and shot me a look and I smiled at him. He grinned back and headed to the kitchen.

“Geez Kim Junsu, you seriously need to stop treating us free! You’re running a business for god’s sake”

Oh… So dolphin voice is his cousin I see…..

His gaze fell on me and his eyes widened.

“Omo! Who is this beautiful lady?!”

I shot Jaejoong a look wanting him to reply but he shot back eying me to introduce instead. I wanted to kick him under the table but stood up since Junsu was eagerly waiting for a reply.

“I’m Jennifer” I gave him my hand “I came with Kim” I swallowed my spit stopping myself from calling him my professor and clenched my free hand “Jaejoong oppa” I forced a smile at Junsu, not daring to look at my date, ignoring the tremor my body felt at the last word.

His eyes turned to crescents and he shook hands with me. “Kim Junsu and the pleasure’s all mine.”

He let go of our hand lock and looked at Jaejoong and back at me.

Back at Jaejoong and then me. His smile turned into a grin and he continued to look at the both of us.

“You’re getting the special and I’m serving it! Excuse me”

“Wow! You really have a reputation around here I see….” I sighed a laugh as I sat down.

“I don’t find the necessity to always have a plus one whenever I attend a social event Jennifer”

I nodded understandingly and got back to looking around.

“It’s nice, isn’t it?”

“Yes sir”

Silence welcomed us once again though it wasn’t awkward or creepy. Yes, he was hawk eye on me but I didn’t mind it. A part of me wanted wished L Joe’s sister were here right now. Oh she would have fumed in anger and jealousy!

The food arrived. It was Junsu who served it and all w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter