Extended Learning

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV
 

I looked at the clock in my laptop taskbar. It showed 2:10 pm. I shut the laptop off and headed to class. The lecturer took sudden leave since she was sick. The head requested me to go as the substitute lecturer since I was free. To be frank, I accepted it because I wished to see Jennifer. I overheard the other lecturers talk that L Joe is flirting with her and I wanted to check on that. For some irrational reason I have the need to make sure she is safe.

I felt nervous as I neared the lecture room. It always happens when I feel Jennifer is nearing me. She will be seated either in the first row or the third row beside Tao. I’m happy that he finally found a friend and I’m happy that Jennifer befriended him rather than the others.

I walked past the students, occasionally greeting them back. As I entered the room, I couldn’t help but search for her. To my surprise she wasn’t seen.

“Good afternoon everyone” I placed my laptop on the table. “Kindly go to the LMS and download the paper prepared by your lecturer. Finish in within this hour and upload it to the site.”

They nodded and focused on their laptops.

But where is she?

 

And where on earth is L Joe?

 

I walked past the front row, keeping an eye on their work and stopped at Tao’s desk. He faced me and smiled

“Where is Jenni?” I whispered

“I’m sorry sir”

I breathed deep and slightly leaned to him to repeat my query “Where is Jenni?”

“Washroom.”

Oh! No wonder! That girl will not miss a lecture.

“When did she go?” I leaned back

“Uh” He checked his watch and frowned. Why don’t I like that look? “fifteen-ish minutes”

“Call her” I ordered him, resting my palms on the table. He frowned. "Call her darn it. 15 minutes is too long."

He grabbed the phone. After a good minute of staring at the word ‘ringing’, I decided to send him out

“Go check on her” He stared blankly at me. Urgh! Is his brain only good in programming? “L Joe is not here”

He immediately jumped out of his chair. As he reached the door, Jennifer stepped in. I sighed in relief that she was safe.  Tao turned back and walked beside her.

“I’m sorry sir. My lenses moved and got stuck within my eye. That’s why I got late”

Did she cry? Her nose is reddened. So are her cheeks. I see a tear strain down her cheek. Did it hurt her eye?

“S-sit” I cleared my throat “It’s ok. Sit down.”

She brushed past me to sit down I held my breath to not breathe in her intoxicating scent that I have come to love. What perfume is she using? Or is it her shampoo? I’m not sure but I love it. I strangely feel warm and free whenever I am around her. Having nothing else to do, I walked back to my table.
 

 

 

Am I to apologize to her?

 

I hated Minho holding her close. So much that I scared her by talking sternly. How can a girl allow a boy call her jagiya?

Seriously?! What the hell!

The nerve he had to call her that in the hallway! Worse! He wrote his number on her palm. There are phones to save numbers darn it!

Did she wash it off?

I halted at the foot of my table and turned to face the class – to face her.

There she was tying her hair into a pony tail and plugging in her ear phones to get into her studying mood. She has a slightly chubby face, beautiful eyes, rosy pink lips.

Stop staring at her lips Kim Jaejoong……

 

I love her fingers, long and fair. She keeps to herself, and only is jovial and playful whenever Tao is around.

 

You are still staring at her Jaejoong……

 

Breathing deep, I sat on my seat to open my laptop and continue with my research paper.

 

As time passed (around 5 minutes later to me precise), the chattering increased. Since the sound was too distracting, I decided to stop my work. Feeling a familiar presence, I looked up.

“Your work”

“Didn’t I say-”

“You gave me 35 minutes.” She checked her watch “It’s the 34th minute”

Ok, she has a lovely smile and a perfect set of teeth. Those eyes oddly feel familiar yet different. Where have I seen you before?

She showed the papers to me and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter