Peace begins with Chocolate

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Author POV

 

Jennifer’s mother sat by Jaejoong while the doctors checked up on him. Her hand over his, it was as if his own mother was looking after him. He liked the feeling, so much that he was smiling the whole time the doctors checked up on him.

“He shouldn’t be stressing his arm a lot” The doctor warned, “But he can walk”

“Thank you” Charlotte and Jaejoong thanked the doctors in unison and watched them leave the room.

“So ajumma..”

“Yeah, yeah, let’s go, you stubborn boy”

Jaejoong only grinned, jutting his free arm to her once he carefully stepped out of the bed, giving her no other option but to lock arms with Jaejoong.

It felt like old times, despite the throbbing pain he was experiencing. Especially with how worried she was of his wellbeing.

“Don’t rush”

“Yes, ma’am”

“You have not changed a bit”

“I think I’m more handsome now, ajumma”

She clicked her tongue and shook her head. Reaching Jennifer’s room, she opened the door and stepped in, forcing quite a few heads to turn towards them.

“Where’s she?” Charlotte asked Changmin

“Bathroom” He replied. “Hyung, are you sure you can walk around like this?”

“Yes. Go back to the office. Both of you can’t be absent at the same time” Jaejoong looked at Yunho and back at Changmin.

“That’s my mother” Yunho reminded, staring at how protectively Jaejoong held his mom.

“Shut it, Yunho. Jaejoong, sit here”

“Neh”

Much to Yunho’s annoyance, Jaejoong very obediently sat down on the edge of the bed.

 

 

The door to the bathroom opened. Jaejoong’s heart rate quickened.

“Mommy!”

“Sit!”

“Okay”

Jennifer meekly sat at the pointed position, on the same bed where Jaejoong sat. A fleeting glance flew at Jaejoong and the response was an unimpressed yet equally smoldering look.

She sighed. She’s stuck with two impossible people now.

“Did you thank Jaejoong for saving your life?”

“Not yet mommy”

“What are you waiting for? Thank him now. Properly. Like you mean it.”

Slowly, rather hesitantly, Jennifer, gently holding onto the back of her head, turned to face Jaejoong. Her eyes took their time to meet her, momentarily stopping at the sight of his free, unworn sleeve.

Her eyes widened and immediately looked at Jaejoong. She did not expect it to be this bad.

“Sonsaengnim! Does it hurt?!”

Much to her confusion, Jaejoong didn’t reply.

Was he in pain? She wondered, fingers on the verge of reaching to him.

“Jaejoong sonsaengmin?” She now gently poked his thigh but immediately retrieved her hand noticing him tear.

She looked at her mom and back at Jaejoong who too was looking at her mom.

“Wae Jaejoong-ah?” Her mom, shocking her completely, caringly caressed his cheek.

He rested his head on her body and looked back at Jennifer.

At her emerald green eyes.

It had finally sunk into his system that Jennifer was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter