I’m Sorry Prof

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

He's coming! He's coming! He's coming!!!!! Waiting for the 30th of December!!!!!!!

 

Wait a minute....

A 100 subs!!!!!!!!!! 

 

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS btw

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“So give this to Jenni, arrasso?”

“Do I look like I’m part of the food delivery team for you appa?”

“Is my son annoyed that Jennifer preferred to be with someone else than you?”

“THAT’S NOT TRUE!” I hit my clenched fist on the dining table.

“So you came here, first thing in the morning, was to greet me a good morning?”

I shoved the sandwich into my mouth and began munching it.

“You think I didn’t see you sneak into her room?”

“You realize my room is there too right?” I asked back

“But her door isn’t the door to your room”

BUSTED!

“Yah Kim Jaejoong!” He nudged my head “Admit that you like her” He leaned to me “I see right through your poker face, you sneaky brat”

I swallowed my food with a loud gulp.

Appa smiled at me later holding my head and giving it a gently shake.

“Don’t hide it Jaejoong-ah”

“But it’s wrong” I replied bitterly

“But does it feel wrong here?” He pointed at my heart.

“I use this appa” I pointed at my head “Not this” I later pointed at my heart.

“So you are going to give up on her?”

I drank the water and stood up

“Are you a coward?”

“SHE’S MY STUDENT APPA! I CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH MY STUDENT!”

 

OH MY GOD! 

I. JUST. DID. NOT. SCREAM. THAT. OUT!

 

“She’s not forever your student Jaejoong”

I rolled my eyes and turned my back at him.

“All I want is for you to follow your heart Jaejoong-ah.”

“Bye appa”

 

As I got in to the car, appa knocked on the window. Sighing, I lowered the window.

“Your food”

I took the lunch box and placed it on the passenger’s seat. He breathed out hard and turned.

“And hers?” I asked gripping the steering wheel hard.

I made sure not to look at his teasing smile and extended my hand. Once I felt the plastic box on my palm, I pulled my hand inside and placed it over my box.

“Give it to Tao if you are too chicken to look at her”

My head snapped at his direction. He simply shrugged his shoulder and headed back in.

And people call me a teasing jerk…..

 

As the university appeared in my line of sight, my car slowed down. My feet were glued on the brakes and gradually pressed harder. I rush of very familiar electric shiver hit me to my very core when the thought of meeting Jennifer crossed my mind.

I hit my head on the seat, shutting my eyes to take in a much needed breath. It’s been over a day since I saw Jennifer. As much as I feel nervous, I feel equally excited to see her. I missed her. I missed her so much the past day. I searched for her everywhere but I couldn’t find her. Blame it on my pride that I withheld the urge to give her a call and inquire whether she was safe.

I really like her, don’t I?

God darn it!

 

How am I to guide her through her work now?

How am I to hide my feelings?

I’m breaking the university rules! The both of us can be sacked!

 

The car behind me horned and I jerked forward. Immediately letting go of the breaks, I hit on the accelerator and headed into the university. I eyed her lunch box once I parked my car. Biting my lip, I hesitantly put it into my bag. Shutting the door and locking my car, I swung my bag over my shoulder and headed inside.

Classes went smoothly. I mainly teach the final years so most of them are sincere in their work. I don’t have classes with Jennifer today so I decided to not bother about any awkward moments with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter