Two Boyfriends and a Brother

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Yunho POV

 

Oh .

This is exactly what I didn’t want to be a part of.

“Jung Yunho!”

Alright Yunho, brace yourself for the worst! The dragon is going to breathe fire in 3 – 2 -

“Transfer Jenni to a better hospital! She isn’t waking up!”

 

Oh, so he doesn’t want to kill Changmin?

Thank The Lord!

 

“Hyung, take him away! He’s just disturbing Jenni!”

Darn you Shim Changmin! Why did you have to open your mouth now?!

“YAH!”

Truthfully, I didn’t know what to do now. In the midst of the panic I experienced once Donghae spilled those excruciating words that Jaejoong hyung had been shot I literally ran out of my office and into the road, hailed a taxi and raced to the hospital. The very words of a shooting brought back memories that I wished to never think of, and the fact that it was Jaejoong who had gotten shot nearly drove me insane.

But what was this? For him to leave his room and to come to here?

Why is she on the bed?

What exactly had happened?

“HYUNG?!”

“WHAT?!”

“TAKE HIM AWAY!”

“YAH SHIM CHANG-”

“Jaejoong hyung!” I stepped in, “The girl needs her rest!” I reminded the idiots, trying hard to control my voice.

“Get her into a better hospital” He was persistent though,

“Get him out of this room” So was the other idiot.

I sighed not sure how to contain the situation.

“Excuse sir, but can we please finish the questioning?”

Ah! The savior finally arrives!

“Yeah, finish the darn questioning without touching her!”

Oh, darn you hyung!

“Jaejoong hyung” I beat Changmin and stepped to the stubborn . “Please stop talking. You are only making things worse”

“Finish the statement” He ordered as he made sure to not pressure his fresh wound because of the angle of his seating. “Cause the both of us having nothing to say about what happened”

Aigoo, what am I to do now?

“Get out”

“Don’t you dare order me around when all of this is on you!”

“What did I do?!”

“Guys! Stop this!”

“Why the hell did you take her there?!”

“Why can’t I?”

“Why should you?!”

“What’s happening here?!” An unknown voice resonated the hallway.

We turned and recognized him by his uniform. I hope he’ll save the both of them before one of them get arrested for assault.

“Doctor-”

“What on earth is happening here and why is the patient not in his room?!” He ignored me and looked behind at the nurse who was following him.

“Dr, he-”

“I’m her boyfriend, so naturally I’d be there by her side”

My eyes widened listening to Jaejoong hyung’s words.

“Excuse me, but I think that this man had his head hit during the shootout. He is delusional”

 

I give up. Let the doctor resolve this cat fight.

 

If this is what love does to a man, I'm so not falling in love.

Never.

PERIOD

 

Aish! And why isn’t this girl waking up already?!

 

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, please get to your room”

“I’m not leaving. I need to see her awake.”

“Either you leave or I’ll have to use security or even better, the police, to you to your room”

I didn’t dare to look anywhere but the floor. My body was leaning by the footboard of the bed, hands gripping over the steel as I saw Jaejoong hyung’s presence walk past me.

“And you, Mr. Shim, if I’m not mistaken, please finish your statement to the police. They have to get on with this investigation”

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter