Family Time

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A Changmin POV for you lovelies

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS BTW :)

 

Changmin POV

 

I turned throwing my hand to my right to wake Jennifer up but to my shock, the bed was unoccupied.

“Jenni-ah” I yelled hugging my pillow “Where are you?”

I wasn’t sure why but I rested on her pillow. It smelt like her and I liked it. Soon, I felt her presence by my side and let her crawl over me. I know it’s not appropriate to let a grown girl hug me like I’m her boyfriend, but I missed holding her close. I never realized it until now; having her snuggle over my body and hug me is truly inexplicably satisfying.

“What were you doing out of bed?” I asked caressing her hair

“Hungry” She muttered. “I’m hungry”

“It’s only 7 and you’re already hungry”

“Ajushi gives me food by 6:30”

“So you wake up early. Good girl”

“Palli” She began to pull my t-shirt. “Make me something to eat”

“Why don’t you make me something?” I asked.

“I will only cook for my boyfriend. Wanna be mine?” She batted her lashes

“Nice try brat”

“You’re a hard man to please” She frowned and rolled over to rest beside me. She immediately pillowed her arm and faced me. “Let’s me frank ok?”

“Ok” I played on looking at her in her messed up bed hair and in my clothes.

She really looks good in my clothes.

“How on earth can I get around you oppa?”

“You wanna win my heart?” I leaned to her

“Yep”

 

Is she serious? Wasn’t she joking the whole time?

Oh god! Why is my heart fluttering right now?

 

Shrugging the weird feeling away I played along

“First act like a girl, then think of winning my heart”

“Like wearing frocks?”

“Uh huh” I turned to face the ceiling. “Like short, y dresses”

“I’m totally into erted guys.” She muttered. Later hugging my arm, she smiled “You’re perfect for me”

Oh god! She doesn’t belong in this world!

“No wonder you don’t have a boyfriend” I pushed her away and got out of the bed “No man likes overly straightforward women”

“But you do”

“That’s because I’m special”

“In my heart” She touched her chest and sighed blissfully.

To all gods and goddesses on every universe! Please give me strength to ignore her shameless flirtations.

Sighing hard, I walked to the fridge.

“Useless checking that oppa, you’ve demolished everything edible in it”

Oopsie…….

“Guess we need to go to the supermarket then…..” I grinned at her.

She wore her clothes that were now dried and we headed out to the supermarket.

“You have a list to buy oppa?” She asked once I pulled out a trolley

“I simply buy what I want”

“Got it. The whole supermarket”

Unfortunately, she happens to know about me way to much than I prefer her knowing about me.

 

But then it hit me like lightning…..

“Don’t you have lectures?”

She stopped walking and blankly stared at me, her teeth biting the slab of chocolates. It was her favourite – Hershey’s crème n cookies.

“What time are the lectures starting Jenni?” I asked cornering my eyes.

“Today’s Wednesday oppa”

“So?”

“Kim Sonsaengnim usually never has his mentoring session so I only have….” Her voice dried down

“What do you have?” I asked.

“Nothing important” She snapped and walked away.

“Yah! Jennifer!”

“Oppa! naneun maeu baegopa!” She whined, plastering her cute, sweet, mushy, adorable, innocent pleading puppy eyes.

 

I shouldn’t give in.

I mustn’t give in.

Unfortunately, I was hungry and I don’t think I have the patience to cook breakfast with a grumbling tummy.

 

I let go of the trolley and walked to her. Holding her wrist, we headed out.

“Where are we going oppa?” She asked once we stepped out. “We forgot to buy the-”

“I’ll make you lunch, arasseo? We’ll eat out now” I cut her off.

“As long as it’s with you, I have no problem”

“Yeah, yeah, I know… Flirt” I muttered opening the passenger door for her.

She stuck her tongue at me and got in. But before I shut the door, she held onto it

“Aren’t you going to put on my belt oppa?” She asked.

“Your hands seemed to be working fine Jenni” I raise my brows

“Pssft.. No wonder you don’t have a girl”

I breathed in a deep breath laughing to myself loving how frank she is. Only if all women were like her, life would be so easy. Besides, isn’t it my duty to take care of her? So I opened the door wide and leaned.

“You’re enough of a heart ache brat” I muttered whilst pulling the belt.

“Take you own time oppa” She grinned.

“Flirt”

“Whatever”

Done with being a gentleman to her, I gently nudged her forehead and headed to the driver’s seat. There was only one place who had enough food for me right now and that was home. So I drove to my parents’ place.

“Seriously?” She raised her brows at me “You bring me here?”

“Nothing beats homemade food Jennifer” I informed with a smirk as I unlocked the doors.

She shook her head sideways, obviously unimpressed but I didn’t bother. I knew she loves omma’s food as much as I do and appa was scolding me for not bringing her home instead of letting her live outside. That was after he gave me an earful for lying to aunty about her sneaking to Korea instead of China. But when I told him where she was living, he seemed to have calmed down.

 

Why are you frowning now?

Did you think I didn’t know where she was living?

Did you think I’ll let her live wherever she wants?

Will any man in his right mind would let a young girl live in some random stranger’s house?!

 

Anyways, I waited until she comes to me and opened the gate. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter