Tom And Jerry

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jennifer POV

 

He is sitting opposite to me working on his laptop.

“Send it now Jenni. I can’t wait too long”

I stare at his telephone number and then the email below it on my phone contacts and type the latter in the recipient’s bar. I hit send and glance at him. He raised his brows and I give him a nod.

“I’ll send it to the others now” He mumbled. With the sound of the enter key being pressed hard, he smiled. “Sent them”

“Thanks” I smiled back

“Save my number alright?” He stood up. “You ate?” I nodded a yes. “Then, have a wash and get ready to bed”

“But it’s only 8 and I have to finish the survey” I reasoned

“Have a wash and start the survey with your fresh mind. Ok?” He smiled again

Nevertheless, I grabbed my towel and my pyjamas and headed to the bathroom.  I love washing in cold water so I turned off the heater and let the cold water hit my skin. I shut my eyes and pictured LJoe pull me to him. Urgh! I hate that boy! I told Minho but I didn’t tell him everything. If I did, he’d tell Changmin. If Changmin knows, mom will know. If mom knows, I’m dead.

Why is that? Because she doesn’t know that I’m in Korea. She thinks I’m in China.

Yep, I lied to mom.

 

I come out of the shower and guess who was sitting on the sofa, titling his head towards the bathroom and grinning like an idiot at me? Kim Jaejoong

He smiled at me.

He freaking smiled at me and is still smiling at me.

Something is wrong with poker face.

Big time.

 

I was laying on my bed after having a wash, watching Sherlock. Glancing at the clock, I realized that it was nearly 9 at night. It seems that his friends have answered my survey. Wanting to thank darling prof, I scoot out of the bed and open the door.

 

I freeze. My mind blanks. Heart stops and jump starts instantly at a 100 beats per minute.

I see

Kim Jaejoong

After a wash

Wearing only wet white towel around his waist

Brushing his wet hair with his fingers….

 

OH

MY

GAWD

 

He may have a pretty, girlish face but darn! His body can’t get any manlier. My eyes move down his throat to meet his firm chest, not failing to see the tattoo on his left chest, down to

No! I’m not going to spoil my eyes

I shut my eyes and turn to my room. Knocking on the foot of my bed, I wince in pain, losing balance and falling face flat on the bed. Back at home, neither Andy nor Jamie roam shirtless unless they are completely dripping with sweat after playing tennis. But they always carry their change of clothes to the bathroom. Picturing his arms flex as he cleaned his hair, I abruptly opened my eyes and sit up straight.

I finally see why the whole university is stalking him….

What a body!

What am I thinking?!

“Breathe in” I rubbed my chest “And Breathe out”

“In…….. and out”

“In…….. and out”

“Jenni! Come have your milk!” I heard Ajushi call for me but I was busy.

“In…….. and out”

“In…….. and out”

I tried to calm my breath that seems to be pacing as time passes.

So what?! He was shirtless! He was after a bath!

Doesn’t he realize that there is a girl in the house?

What am I thinking?! He has no feelings!

But he smiled…….

Maybe he is bipolar

“Yep he is bipolar. Smiley face at night, robot by daylight” I mumbled, holding my hand on my chest.

Oh My God! He has a six pack!

So what? Andy has one too! Jamie too! So does my meanie Min…..

My imagination did wonders picturing Changmin walk shirtless towards me, pushing me to the bed, crawling on top of me and….

“Snap out of it Jennifer!” I hit my head “Snap out of it!”

“Are you ok?”

“Yep” I look forward staring at the tree house through my window.

“Can I come in?”

Hell no!

“Should you?” I ask back. No I don't want him any close to me. Not when I still picture him in his shirtless glory.

“I brought you your milk…” His voice died down. I gradually turn to see him peep into my room, his left hand is extended inside, showing the glass of milk.

Oh! What the hell!

I smiled, nodding at him, controlling my pacing heart. He pushed the door open with his shoulder and came in. That was then I saw another glass and some cookies on a plate.

He gave me one glass and looked around to sit. I scooted to a corner and eyed him. He quietly walked forward and sat beside me.

“Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter