Happy Birthday Andy Murray

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Over 50 Subscribers?!

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I felt down during the lecture. I felt really sad. I just couldn’t stomach it up that Jennifer didn’t tell me what L Joe did to her. She hid it from me. The poor girl cried because he was too rough on her. Doesn’t she trust me? One word and I would have taken him to the disciplinary council. I couldn’t concentrate on my work. I simply gave them a quiz that I planned to give them tomorrow and slumped down my chair staring at the near distance. He pulled her, forcing her to go on a date. How dare he! He maybe a university board member’s son, the heir to one of the richest IT companies in Korea but he has no darn right to force a girl to go on a date.

Especially not Jennifer!

 

The slowest one-hour lecture finally ended and I headed out to the staffroom. There he was, standing with his head lowered listening to the head of the department. Their talk stopped sensing my presence.

“Jaejoong-ah,” The head of our department, Park Cherin, turned to face me “Are you done for the day?”

“Yes ma’am” I replied

“Good.. Why don’t you go ahead?” She smiled at me

I eyed the jerk but got on with packing my bag. Bowing to her, I headed out to place my finger on the fingerprint reader. I wish to have a long talk with the boy but I had to checkup on Jenni.

As I headed to the car park, I was stopped by L Joe.

“Sonsaengnim” He spoke between deep breaths. He was panting. “I just want to” He stopped to continue breathing resting his hands on his knees “Jenni”

“What about Jenni?” I asked leaning back, shooting him a judging look

“I want her number”

“WHAT?!” He stepped back and I stepped forward. “You would dare to ask me her number after tormenting that girl?” I clenched my bag tight to resist the urge to pull him by his collar. “Leave. Her. Alone” I stressed each word as stern as I can, hoping it will sink into his brain.

Stepping behind, I turned to open my car’s door

“I want to apologize to her” He mumbled softly. I retreated my hand from the handle but didn’t face him yet. “It wasn’t my intention to overwhelm her. I just” He hesitated. I turned to see his apologetic face. “Prof, you’ve seen her yourself. She’s just beautiful”

I hid back my smile remembering the first time I saw her. She indeed is a true beauty.

Though I didn’t like it dreamy look thinking of her. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he looked at me.

“So” He breathed deep

Leaning on the car, I cut him off “You want to apologize to her.” He nodded “But that doesn’t mean you can have her number” He groaned, ruffling his hair

“Sonsae-”

“Apologize to her tomorrow in class so that everyone will stop calling her with your name”

 

 

I drove home and slumped down on the couch

“Jaejoong” Appa was rather shocked “What are you doing here?”

“Can’t I come home?” I asked back not hiding the fact that I was annoyed by his question

“You usually don’t” He wiped his hands on his serviette.

I halted my action of removing my blazer. He is right. I usually don’t. I never come home unless I wish to see him or when I remember about my mother. The past two weeks I’ve visited home more than I’ve visited in three months. What is happening to me?

“Well, it’s good that you came. I didn’t want to eat alone”

I removed my blazer nodding at his statement though I wasn’t paying attention to what he said. I was trying to find a logical reason as to why I am visiting home more often.

Maybe it’s a certain girl who is invading your thoughts…..

Oh! Shut up! I countered my conscience. There’s no way that girl is the reason why I’m coming here. Besides, it’s wrong for a professor to have anything romantic with his student…

“That's a valid point” I mumbled.

Wait a minute……

Romantic?!

Jennifer and I?!

WHAT NONSENSE AM I THINKING?!

 

“Appa, something is wrong with me” I sat on the kitchen table eating a piece of raw carrot.

“I think the same” He mumbled, throwing in the cut vegetables into the pan

I decided to ignore my father’s comment. Isn’t he supposed to say ‘My dear son, there’s nothing wrong with you’ or something like that?!

My eyes caught a tab – Jenni’s tab to be precise. Leaning to the edge of the table, I pulled it closer with my finger tips and later grabbed it with my hand. Girls usually decorate their stuff with key tags, have pink covers over their electronic devices. Yoona has all her phones, tabs, even her laptop decorated with stickers. Her phone cover is a unicorn. I find it very uncomfortable even to look at her phone – that unicorn gives me the creeps.

I smiled turning the tab around only to be greeted by the Samsung logo. It is indeed a breath of fresh air to me. Tapping the screen, I was welcomed by the photo of two boys.

“Who are these boys?” I asked appa, showing him her lock screen. But app was busy cooking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter