Realizations

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS :)

 

Yunho POV

 

I was reading the Forbes magazine when that old hag called for me. But I didn’t bother.

“Yunho-ah, come down soon!”

I groaned, hitting my head on the headboard.

“Oppa, palli!”

Throwing the tab away, I scooted out of the room. What is with these two women suddenly?!

“Yoona! Why are you sudden- HYUNG?!” I gasped gripping the stairway.

Jaejoong hyung was holding onto Yoona, swaying around without balance. I immediately ran downstairs and held onto him.

“Yunho-ah” He smiled like a child “Hyung is here” He let go of Yoona’s shoulder and threw his arm around mine

“What happened?” I asked Yoona.

“I saw him drinking in your usual street shop.”

“I think Yoona stalked me”

Both spoke at the same time. Jaejoong hyung’s bluntness is a well-known characteristic but once he is drunk, his mouth doesn’t have a filter AT ALL. Yoona’s mother stared at her in horror while she bit her lip looking at the floor.

“What on earth were you doing there?” I asked her nevertheless

“I was just” She bit her lip “Passing by?” She raised her brows looking at me innocently.

Oh god! She followed him there!

Jaejoong hyung on the other hand, leaned on my shoulder,

“You smell nice” He smiled

“And you” I held him tighter “Smell like a tavern”

“He drank 4 bottles of Sujo oppa” She informed concerned “I wonder what is wrong.”

She reached to hold him but I pulled him away.

“I’ll take him upstairs” I informed and immediately turned before they could respond

“Can you climb?” I verified once we reached the foot of the stairs.

He nodded and set foot on the stair.

“What were you thinking to drink so much?” I asked him as we headed upstairs.

He usually gets upset remembering his mother. If it becomes uncontrollable, he resorts to drinking. But he usually calls either Junsu, Yoochun or I. He never drinks alone and I couldn’t help but wonder why.

He didn’t answer but his face dulled. He let go of me but I held him close to me.

“Hyung, please stop worry about aunt-”

“She left me on the road” He mumbled.

“What?”

“Open the door” He pointed. “Open” He began tapping. “O-P-E-N”

I unlocked the door and pushed it to a side. Making him sit on the corner of the bed, I removed his blazer. He groaned and pushed me away.

“Hyung, let me just-”

“WHAT WRONG DID I DO?”

I jerked back. What wrong did he do?

“Hyung”

“SO WHAT HA?! I WANTED TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER. IS IT WRONG?”

 

What?

Spend the night?

HE WANTED TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH A GIRL?

 

“What is wrong about that?” He leaned back on the bed and kicked his shoes off.

“Spend the night with a girl?” I verified

He groaned and turned, pillowing his hand and facing to his right. He seemed to be asleep. I scooted down and pulled his socks off.

“I mean seriously” I fell on my once he almost kicked me away “What the hell is wrong with her?” He sat up straight and looked forward. His brows furrowed and his eyes gradually lowered to meet me sit on the floor “She chooses some unknown er over me?” He pointed at himself “OVER ME?!”

This is a critical situation. He is drunk and pissed off. One wrong word and I’ll be roast meat. I decided to remain quiet. 

But I’m truly shocked. He is actually fired up over a girl?!

 

ABOUT TIME THIS HAPPENS!

 

He gripped his shirt and pulled it, popping the button off the garment. His solemn face turned pale and his eyes gradually softened.

“What wrong did I do Yunho-ah?” He questioned weakly. “I just can’t stop worrying about her”

So he is literally drunk in love I see……

But isn’t spending the night a bit too fast?

 

His eye lids gradually closed but immediately opened.

“Hyung” I held his shoulders “Why don’t you sleep?”

“I need to see her”

“Hyung who-”

“I NEED TO SEE HER NOW!”

I sighed in defeat. He woundn't sleep at this rate. On to plan B...

“How about I call her then?” I asked hoping that he’d calm down.

His forehead creased. Later pouting, he nodded.

“Call her” He pointed at me “And tell her to come to me, arrasso?”

I nodded

“Tell her that I’m waiting for her” He placed his hand over his chest “That I will go crazy if she doesn’t come to me”

Who on earth is she to have made him so hopelessly in love?

“Yunho-ah” He held my shoulders “Ottoke?” He sighed “I think I like her”

“Just realized it ha?” I faked a smile. He nodded, puffing his cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter