Detective Jung Yunho

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Yunho POV

 

I have the habit of visiting the university very now and then without any notification. So people didn't grow alarmed at my arrival. I stepped out and headed towards the corridors. The lecturers greeted me and I smiled back. I headed to the IT Department and informed the head that Jaejoong might not be able to come but she told me that Jaejoong informed her just now. Since it was past 10, most students were in lectures. I quietly observed every lecturer and compared with my mental checklist of the type of girl I think is capable of coping with an impossible guy like Jaejoong hyung. But there weren’t any new comers. All the ladies were whom Jaejoong branded as sister material so that was a big bust on that. Then I saw Tao walk past me. It hit me like lightening that Jennifer might know about his new found love interest. I followed Tao since she told me that Tao is her friend and halted at the entrance to the dance studio.

She told me that she danced in school and I asked Hyukjae maybe add her in the club since she didn’t do any extracurricular activities. But I did not expect her to dance this good. She was freestyling with Taemin and Kai who happen to be the best dancers in the university. She wore a blouse that was tied with a knot over her waist and white three quarters. She looked fantastic, especially with that messed up high ponytail. My lips broke into a smile watching her glide effortlessly to the music. I’ve not danced for a really long time and strangely I wished I could join her right now.

“Excellent job Jenni” Hyukjae clapped “Boys, you’ve been warned. There’s going to be tough competition in this year’s talent show”

Seeing Tao, she ran to him. He gave her a bottle of water and wiped her sweat off. She untied her knot and buttoned up. Together they walked towards me. I have to say, they make a cute couple.

“Ice cream?” He asked

“My treat” She smiled

“Lectures are done?” I startled them.

“Oppa!” She beamed. I placed my index finger over my lips and eyed around. She nodded understandingly. “Mr CEO, good morning sir” She corrected herself sound very formal.

“Well, well” I stepped to them “You’re a very good dancer young lady”

“Well thank you sir” She smiled at me.

“I see you and Tao are buddies”

“Yep. She is my best friend” Tao bumped shoulder with her.

I take back my thought on them being a couple.

“So” I crossed my arms “You didn’t answer my question”

“Well, Kim sonsaengnim is on leave so I'm basically free. That's why I came to see her.” Tao spoke.

“He’s on leave?” Jennifer questioned with furrowed brows. She bit her lip hard.

“Yeah, apparently he is sick”

Her face paled.

“I need to talk to you Jennifer” I interrupted their conversation.

“Me?” She pointed at herself. I nodded and gestured her to follow me.

“I’ll be at the library” Tao informed and she nodded a reply.

The students and lecturers eyed us walk beside each other. She gripped the strap of her bag and I walked with one hand inside my pocket. She had to know something and I needed to know what she knew.

“Did I do anything wrong?” She hesitantly questioned

“How close are you with Jaejoong hyung?” I questioned

“Why do you think that we’re close?”

“You speak like this with him too?” I questioned genuinely amused at her talk

“This is how I speak with everyone sir”

I couldn’t help but sigh a laugh. She would have ticked him off completely unlike the others who stutter under his gaze.

“So you are not close with him?”

She eyed or surroundings and neared me “I only live in his house sir” She whispered “He comes home and annoys the hell o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter