I trust you

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo doesn’t really give a damn to the staff who mentioned about her father. She doesn’t care wether he is here or not. Together with Jongkook who carried their grocery. They proceeded to the penthouse which is in the top of the building. 

“It seems to be nice here” Jongkook said while he looked at the penthouse which is more than 2 times larger than his apartment. The furniture, interior and the ornaments seemed to be so elegant as well. Not to mention when you go to the balcony, you’ll see the view of Seoul from the top including the famous Han River. There’s also a small pool outside, karaoke room and home theatre which is completing this penthouse. 

“It’s so pretty from up here” He mumbled when he looked at the window.

“Take a seat and please make yourself comfortable” She said while she’s busy putting their grocery in the fridge.

“Ya. No wonder why you can spend almost all of your time here. It’s so nice” He said again.

“I usually come here for leisure time and seems like everyday is a leisure time for me” She replied expressionless.

“What are you saying? Let’s make your lunch” Jongkook said and begin taking out things the bought just now. 

“What are you making? You’re already inside and it’s warm here, would you take off your jacket?” Jihyo said  to him who’s still in his leather jacket. 

“Ah. I forgot that” He replied and opened his jacket. Surprisingly he was just wearing a sleeveless thank top inside that jacket. It definitely shows his muscles and that made Jihyo startled a bit as she’s currently starring at his muscles.

“Jihyo-Ssi. Where could I place my jacket?” He asked to her who’s still with that blank expression.

“Jihyo-Ssi.” He called again.

“Ah yes. What did you say?” She asked back.

“What are you thinking about? Where could I place my jacket?” He asked and her hair gently. She didn’t deny his touch but instead feel comfortable. 

“Ah. Let me put it in the front” She said and grabbed his jacket, leaving him alone in the kitchen. 

Ya! Song Ji Hyo. What’s with you? It’s just a muscle but why you seemed like so mesmerized with that? It’s not like you never saw one in your life. 

“What are you making?” She asked while she saw him already began slicing kimchi. Before she approached him, she already observes him from far. With that sleeveless shirt which reveals his muscled arm along with his amazing knife skills, he successfully made her heart fluttered as she felt so satisfied with the amazing view in front of her. She swore that he looked so hot. She can’t cook and she never has a person who wants to cook personally for her. Well, exclude housemaids. She never brings anyone in her penthouse before. He’s the first. She doesn’t know what makes her wanting to know him more as she used to be a person who rarely socializes with her surroundings. 

“Kimchi stew. You’re okay with spicy food right?” and there he asked with his sweet voice and wide smile. Not to mention his small eyes that looked smaller when he’s smilling. No wonder why he’s called the ‘commander’ in his class. He’s not just capable in studies but also capable in capturing girl’s heart as he almost captured the ice queen’s heart. 

“Ne. It’s okay” She replied and tried her best not to make any eye contact with him or her heart will start beating like crazy. 

“What take you so long earlier, Jihyo-Ssi? By the way, I made some rice already since kimchi stew will taste the best with warm rice” He said again while hands are dealing with knife. Watching his hands are moving swiftly, made her impressed even more.

“Ya! Just concentrate on cutting or else… you’ll get cut” She replied.

“Thank you for your concern. Come closer. I’ll show you how to make this so, you’ll make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter