Confession

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Conquer city! Pleasee!! Aish!! Jeongmal!! Ya! Pabo why did you stepped that land ughh!!" Jongkook mumbled and groaned while his eyes are focusing on his phone, playing a game called 'Game of Dice'. He has been waiting for her for more than 30 minutes and he started to get bored. He decided to walk across the street, squatted there and played the game. It's the second time he played already but she doesn't seem to show herself but he already gathered all of her courage that he won't budge before he meets her. He swore for that one.

*from here please listen to a sad song while reading to get the feel hehe.

On the other hand, Jihyo knew what has been happening. She saw him from the balcony of her room. She recieved his message. She has been watching him for the past 30 minutes. She looked at him sadly. She knew the weather is cold outside but she's too afraid to approach him. She's too afraid that she'll broke into pieces when she face him. She's too afraid of those but on the other side, she can't help herself but to worry about him. The wind has been blowing pretty rough but he hasn't budge a bit. He's still there, waiting for her. What if he gets sick? That question has been on her mind when she watch him, waiting for her.

It's almost an hour that Jongkook waited for her. The wind has got rougher and the sky has gone darker.

"Jihyo ya. Where are you?" He mumbled when looking at his phone screen, waiting for her respond. But not long after that, a drop of water landed on his phone screen. His eyes widen when he looked up and realized it's raining.

"!" He cursed and kept his phone quickly before it's soaked. He quickly went to the side of the road to avoid the rain but still it can't help him from being soaked. He's almost half soaked already. He'd currently shivering. He has been hugging himself and rubbed his palms together many times to avoid the coldness but still a rain in the winter is too much to bear.

Not long after that, he saw a hand with an umbrella. He dared himself to looked up and found out the woman he has been waiting for is here. Yes, Jihyo is here.

"Go home" She said softly.

"Shiro" He shook his head.

"It's cold outside. You'll have fever after this if you keep on waiting here. Go back home, oppa" She said again softly. Just right the moment he heard her called him oppa, he quickly pulled her into his hug.

"I've got nothing left, except for missing you" He replied with her on his hug. She can't bear hearing those sweet words from him. No, it's not like she doesn't like it. She loves it a lot and she wishes she could hear it more but she's too afraid of falling again. She used her force to let go of his hug.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?!" She raised her voice.

"Jihyo ya. What do you mean?"

"Kim Jong Kook. Why? Why do you always being nice to be and crush my heart into pieces after that?!" She can't hold her tears anymore but to let out what has been in her heart.

"Jihyo ya.."

"Please. Don't give me anymore hopes if you're going to hurt me after that. I'm afraid, oppa. I'm afraid" She said between her sobs but then Jongkook held both of her shoulders, making her looked at him.

"Jihyo ya. What...."

"Stop being so nice to me, Kim Jong Kook. Don't be good to me. Please. " She added

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter