Past

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Incheon airport is pretty crowded as people keep passing by. Jihyo has been groaning a lot since the person she waited for is yet showing his appearance.

"Why is he always wasting so much time like this." Jihyo groaned. It's not the first or the second time she groaned.

"Be patient a little, sweetheart. Probably the immigration is crowded." Jongkook coaxed.

"But it has been an hour since we arrived." Jihyo groaned again.

"Aigo. Do you miss your brother that much?"

"Eventhough I was disappointed with him but I can't deny that he's my one and only brother that I mis-" She stopped her words when she saw a guy with white coloured coat and black jeans. He still loves monochromes.

"Oh! He's here." She said and made Jongkook looked directly at the direction she pointed.

The guy they meant is Song Ji Hoon aka Jihyo's one and only brother who just came back from Hamburg, Germany. He got a bachelor degree in engineering in 3 years and continued with his master degree right away. Now, he's working for the Airbus company.

"My pretty sister!" He said from far and opening his hands, gesturing for a hug but Jihyo just stand still without replying his words.

"Ya! We haven't meet for about 4 years. Don't you miss me?" Ji-Hoon complained.

"Of course I do, silly!" Jihyo replied and hugged her brother lovingly. Jongkook who saw this just smiled because they must be missing each other so much.

"Jihyo ya. Who's this? Your friend?" Ji-Hoon refer to Jongkook.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jong Kook." Jongkook introduces himself.

"Jihyo ya. Perhaps?"

"I'm her boyfriend." Jongkook firmly said and Ji-Hoon directly scanned him from top to toe.

"Nice to meet you, Jongkook ah." Ji-Hoon said in friendly way. From the way Jongkook dressed, he doesn't seem like a bad guy in Ji-Hoon's eyes.

"I'm hungry." Jihyo said in sudden.

"Aish. The way you think is still the same. Always eat, eat and eat. Jongkook ah, did she eat that much when she's with you?" Ji-Hoon joked.

"You're still annoying like always!" Jihyo pouted and made the two men laughed. Suddenly Ji-Hoon sneaked between Jongkook and Jihyo and put two of his arms around their shoulder.

"Jongkook ah. Do you take a very good care of my naughty sister when I'm not around?" Ji-Hoon asked.

"He took care of me better than you did." Jihyo replied.

"Really? Thank you, Jongkook ah." Ji-Hoon said sincerely.

"It's okay, hyung." Jongkook smiled shyly.

**

After going out from the airport, they went straight to a korean restaurant nearby as Ji-Hoon said he missed korean foods so much.

"Jihyo ya. I don't know that you have grow so much. The last time I saw you was when you were still in high school." Ji-Hoon said.

"Humans grow up, oppa." Jihyo replied.

"And you know about falling in love as well." He teased.

"Of course I know. I'm a human too."

"Jongkook ah. Could you tell me about what did you do to catch this lioness' heart?" Ji-Hoon joked again.

"She fell into my charms easily hyung!" Jongkook joked back.

"Aish. This two men. Just say as you like okay. I'm going to the restroom." Jihyo said and walked away.

"Jongkook ah. I have things to ask." Ji-Hoon said suddenly in serious tone.

"What's that hyung?"

"Do you sincerely love my sister?" He asked seriously.

"Yes. I do love her and I want to take a very good care of her." Jongkook replied firmly.

"Could you tell me how's she when the first time you met her?" Ji-Hoon asked in curiosity.

"The very first time I met her. She was cold, rude and arrogant. She skipped class and went to clubs often. She doesn't have any friend. She's always alone whenever I saw her and.."

"Wait. Did she really behaved like that?" Ji-Hoon asked disbelieve. Jongkook just nodded and made Ji-Hoon frowned. The little sister he knew is a cheerful girl not a cold and loner like how Jongkook described.

"Please continue." Ji-Hoon instructed.

Jongkook sighed. "There comes a time when I was curious of her behaviour. I mean there must be a reason behind her cold attitude. Slowly, I knew about the reason why. She doesn't trust people easily and stayed away from people because she's too afraid of being betrayed."

"That's because of me. Because I broke my promise. I said that I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter