I thought we're friends?

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite of wanting to skip classes as the usual things she does, today, she doesn't want to look for any trouble with the lecturer. So, Jihyo managed to just attend the next class. After the short meeting in journalistic team, she went to the class and that made almost everyone there starred at her because they can't get to see her often on regular days. 

After those boring classes that made her almost sleep are finished, she managed to grab herself a cup of americano before going to the penthouse. She knew there are about two coffee shop nearby the campus. The first one is the coffee shop which students from her university come often and another one was not so popular among the students. She chose the second one since she doesn't want to be the limelight again. In the campus is enough. 

She went inside and about to order her coffee. Guess who did she meet. 

"Welcome. What would you like to.. oh! Song Jihyo-Ssi" it's Kim Jong Kook who greeted.

"A cup of americano please" She ordered without greeting back. 

"Ya. Shouldn't at least smile when you meet someone you know?" Jongkook said when calculating her orders.

"Just keep the changes" She said and again, she ignored his words. He just chuckled when looking at her attitude just now. No. It's not amusing for him. He finds her different. Yes, different in a good way. 

After several minutes of waiting, her americano finally came with Kim Jong Kook. 

"Enjoy your coffee" He said when serving her coffee and of course with a sweet smile. 

"Jongkook-Ssi." She called when he was about to go. 

"Wow. That's the first time you called my name. What's the matter?" Jongkook asked.

"I saw your drawings in your sketch book last time" She stated but still the coldness from her sentence is still so clear. 

"When was it? In the hospital?" He asked in confuse.

"Ne" She said and take a sip of her coffee.

"Ah. That time. My sketches are not so nice..." 

"Are you an architecture student?" She asked before he finished his sentence. 

"Yes. I am" 

"That's nice. Your sketches are pretty good. The korean folk village is awsome" She said as she remembered how amazed she was when she saw his sketches. 

"Ah! That one. It was a quick sketch. Jihyo-Ssi. It seems like you're interested in architecture world?" He asked. 

"Is it that obvious?" She asked and took a sip again of her coffee.

"Yes. It's obvious. Oh yeah. I have something to you. Ugh. Where did I put it. Please wait for a while." He said and mumbled as he's searching for something.

"Here it is" He said when taking out a square shaped blue paper to her. 

"What's this?" She asked while recieving it.

"It's the ticket for an exhibition that will be held by architecture department next week. As I see you're so interested, i don't think it's wrong to share it with you" Jongkook explained to her and she can't deny the fact that she's excited. 

"We're currently working on a masterplan at Gyeongbokgung. It'll be shown at the exhibition too" He added. He actually hopes for her to show her excitement but she doesn't. She's still with that flat expression.

"Thank you" She said and preparing to leave as she finished her coffee when listening to him.

"Please come on time!" Jongkook said to her when she gets up from her chair already. He knew she heard what he said but choosing to not respond to him. 

"What's really in that girl's mind" he mumbled and chuckled as he's watching her back getting further, further until he doesn't see her again. 

"Ya! Kim Jong Kook! The shop is so crowded today and you're sitting here relaxing like nothing happen?" The other barista yelled at him and made him comes back to the real world. 

"Joesonghabnida" He said and get back to his work.

**

After that short meeting in the coffee shop, Jongkook and Jihyo never meet again as they're not in the same department. 

Tomorrow will be the day. The exhibition will be held in the architecture department. The students have been working all day long and hoping for the success of the exhibition. For some reason, Jongkook really hopes that Jihyo will come. He doesn't know why but he wanted to see her again if possible. There's a will in his heart to get closer to her. 

As he's waiting for her present, he kept on looking at the entrance. It has been 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter