The Feeling

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo ya. How could you eat and having the sauce all over your lips?" Jongkook teased and laughed when he saw Jihyo's lips are messy with black bean sauce.

"Isn't it normal when you eat jjajangmyun?" Jihyo replied while her attention is still on the food.

"Aish! You're all grown up but yet still eating like alittle kid?" Jongkook said but that time also Jihyo finished her food while Jongkook's plate is still half full.

"Does that really matter?" Jihyo replied and simply cleaned her messy lips with tissue before gulping down the water. Jongkook laughed when he knew that this is just another side of her that nobody knows. The only side of her that people know is the cold side. No one will ever imagine that the ice queen could be this childish.

"Ya! You still got some sauce left!" Jongkook said and chuckled when she wiped her dirty lips with her tissue.

"Where?"

"Wait for a while" He said and grabbed another clean tissue and wiped the remaining sauce left on her lips.

Again, her heart was beating like she's running from a hungry beast who's chasing her. His touch, his eyes, his lips, his pointed nose. All of those are the most captivating things from him to her. She felt a little awkward when he wiped her lips. Her eyes was starring right into his eyes while he's still focusing on her lips.
He realized that she kept on starring on him. He put down the tissue and starred back at her as well. That eyes. That cold eyes that he saw for the first time has now melted and showed the warm side of it. He couldn't lie that it's so beautiful and warmed his feeling. They kept on starring on each other until she dared herself to take a look at his lips. A slight stare on his lips made him realized what's on her mind. He dared himself to kill some distance between him and her. He dared himself to keep on going closer to her while his eyes is still on her eyes. Just right when their nose almost touch, he got back to his sense and realizing what they almost do.

This isn't right, he thought. 

"Mianhabnida" He mumbled and dissociate himself from her. He looked down as he's still a little embarassed from what happened earlier. The awkward atmosphere was so clear between them but Jihyo doesn't seem to talk since she's still blushing from what happened earlier.

"I heard you said that you're going to show me something?" Jongkook said, trying to break the awkwardness between them.
"Ah ne. I'll do the dishes first" Jihyo said but before she reached Jongkook's plate, he already grabbed her hand, stopping her for what she's going to do next.

"I'll do it" Jongkook replied and let go of her hand.

"Wae? You cooked for us already and I want to help you at least with the dishes" Jihyo replied.

"Are you sure you know how to wash the dishes?" He asked again and she just smiled shyly as she doesn't know the right answer for this question. Jongkook founds it cute when she was smiling shyly and chuckled.

"Just wait there and I'll finish this. Okay?" Jongkook said.
"Ne" she obeyed him and went to the living room, waiting for him there.

**

After finish with the dishes, Jongkook came back to the living room with a plate of fruits for her and himself. Jihyo seemed to be reading a book with a sketch book on the table. Jongkook clears his throat to notify Jihyo that he's there.

"Oh. Oppa" She said and looked at him, gestured him to take a seat beside her. He placed the fruits on the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter