This isn't right

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's the beef?" Jongkook asked when his hand is still busy grilling the beef.

"Ne. It's good." She said when is still busy chewing.

"Ya. Eat slowly!" Jongkook said and giggled. She might be looking like iron from outside but yet she's just an ordinary girl with cute side of her.

"Oppa. Let's order some chicken too!"

"Ya! You just ate beef and yet you want chicken too?"

"I'm starving!" Jihyo protested and just right that time. The sound of the door opening echoed through that small restaurant where Jongkook and Jihyo had their dinner. When he entered the restaurant, everyone had their eyes on him. Well, exclude Jihyo because she's too busy eating. He was wearing a fine tailored suit and tie along with the black coloured louboutins he's wearing on his feet, Hermes belt and a rolex watch on his left wrist, he definitely got everyone's attention. He walked with his heads up arrogantly and approached one of the table.

"Let's go." He said calmly at first but seems like the girl he was trying to talk to is so busy eating so that she ignored him like no one was there.

"Jihyo ya. Your father has been waiting." He added.

"So? What does it have to do with me?" Jihyo asked back coldly.

"Of course it has something to do with you. He's your father. Let's go." He said and tried to grab her wrist but luckily she dodged.

"Ya! Jo In Sung! I'm not going. Are you seeing that I'm currently having my dinner?"

"Your father has been waiting for dinner with us as well!" He started to lose his temper.

"Ya. Could you please talk calmly? Slow down your voice cause everyone is looking at us." Jongkook said in sudden.

"I don't have anything to do with you besides who you are to teach me things?" In-Sung replied in sarcasm and Jongkook just sighed as he doesn't want to have problems with someone like In-Sung.

"Ya. You're so hard-headed, aren't you?" Jihyo said and continue eating. She knew that her father is currently overseas and it's impossible that he's wanting a dinner with her. Even if that's so, the butler of the house will surely tell her but she got no information and she's sure that this Jo In Sung is just lying.

"Song Ji Hyo!" He called.

"She stated it so clearly already that she's not going with you. You really like to force someone to follow your orders, aren't you?" Jongkook sarcasmed and then Jihyo took out her phone and dialling a number. She showed a sharp glance towards In-Sung who's still standing.

"Oh! Ahjussi. Is abeoji in korea? What? No. It's just someone said to me that abeoji is waiting for me and I'm just calling to make sure. Oh? Is that so? Okay. Thank you, ahjussi." She hung up the phone and again threw a sharp glance at In-Sung.

"In-Sung-Ssi. The bulter said that My father is currently in Las Vegas. Are we going to the vegas tonight as you said he's waiting for me?" Jihyo asked coldly. In-Sung just smiled awkwardly as he's embarassed.

"It's funny dude." Jongkook giggled and it annoyed In-Sung.

"Yeah. It is, indeed! I'm hungry. I'm going to order some too." He said and when In-Sung is about to took a seat beside Jihyo, Jongkook quickly took a seat beside Jihyo in no time.

"Ya!"

"What?" Jongkook gave In-Sung an innocent glance. In-Sung just sighed annoyingly and sat in front of them.

"I don't usually come to this kind of place but today is an exception." He said arrogantly.

"No one asked you to come." Jongkook sarcasmed again.

"Ya! Are trying to declare a war to me?" In-Sung asked in annoyance.

"No. You're the one who started." Jongkook said innocently and ate a piece of meat that he just grilled.

"Then why are you replying my words?" In-Sung asked again.

"Ya! I'm all okay with you barged in my dinner between me and my girlfriend and yet you're going to behave like this?" Jongkook started to lose his temper as well.

"You think she will stay being your girlfriend till the end?" He mocked. Jongkook can't stand it anymore and began grabbing In-Sung's collar.

"Say that again!"

"Say what? That you,"

"Stop it you two!!!" Jihyo raised her voice and sighed when she saw this two grown up men are fighting and almost hurt each other.

"In-Sung-Ssi. Could you please just stay still and order your food peacefully? Oppa. You too. This is not you okay? Don't you two realize that everyone's eyes are on you? Just stop it cause I'm going to order chicken." Jihyo stopped them in annoyance and the two men just look at each other in annoyance.

"Fried chicken!"

"Chicken ginseng soup!"

Both In-Sung and Jongkook said the chicken they wanted. Jihyo just looked at both of them and again she sighed.

"I don't know what you're going to have but we're having chicken ginseng soup." Jongkook said shortly.

"Ya! Just eat fried chicken okay? Let me order some alcohol as well." In-Sung said easily.

"No. I don't do deep fried foods and I don't drink as well. You just need to order yours and we'll order ours."

"Ya! Are you forcing her to eat the same thing like you? I can tell that she wants fried chicken!"

"No. I said WE are not going to have fried chicken and alcohol. End of story."

"You're just her boyfriend and yet you're controlling her like this? What if she became your wife? You'll only let her eat green grass, aren't you?"

"Ya! If that's so, it's our matter. Not yours, why are you being so busy concerning on us?"

"You!"

"For God's sake!!! Stop quarreling in front of me!!" Again Jihyo has to raise her voice to stop these two men. She threw a sharp glance towards both of them and made In-Sung gulped his saliva because Jongkook is pretty much used to that glance already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter