Cherry Blossom

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              "You're cordially invited to SH University 15th Anniversary Gala Dinner..........."

Jihyo sighed when she read the invitation that she recieved earlier. She knew, not everyone are invited to the anniversary party because there won't be enough space if everyone are invited. She's very sure that her father will attend this party and there's no way in hell that she can runaway from this event.

"What's that?" Jongkook asked with a cup of hot americano and a cup of vanilla latte.

She sighed. "Invitation." She replied shortly and reached her americano.

"What invitation?" Jongkook asked back. Jihyo just simply hand him the invitation and let him read it.

"I wish I could runaway from that event." She took a sip of her warm americano.

"Why? It's not like everyone is invited, Jihyo ya."

"Oppa." She called.

"Hmm?"

"Come to the party with me." She pleaded.

"Party? With you?" He asked disbelieve.

"Yes. With me."

"Jihyo ya. I'm not even invited."

She handed him the invitation. "Jja. I invited you."

"Jihyo ya. You can't get in without invitation, right?"

"Oppa. I won't need one if abeoji is attending the event." She replied easily.

"Ya! Are you using your father as your defender?" He joked.

"Oppa!" She hit his muscled arm and ended up she hurted her own fingers. "Auch!" She groaned.

"Wae? Anywhere hurts?" Jongkook concerned.

"Ani. It's just your hard muscle." She frowned and Jongkook laughed just then.

"Ya! Why are you laughing?" She protested.

"It's just you're funny babe." He giggled again.

"I'm serious oppa! Accompany me to the party, please." She begged with her aegyo which make Jongkook can't resist her cuteness.

"Aigo. Arasso!" He pinched both of her cheeks playfully.

"Oppa. Let's go somewhere today. I'm so bored to just stay at the penthouse."

"Where do you wish to go?" He asked again.

"Anywhere fine. Just not the malls or indoor place. I really want to get fresh air oppa"

"Have you ever seen the cherry blossom in yeouido?"

"Yeouido? I've never been there honestly."

"Let's go to Yeouido then. It's the perfect timing for the cherry blossom this year."

It's currently spring time and what Jongkook said was right. It's a perfect timing to see the beautifullness of the cherry blossom of the year. Jihyo never really know if there is something like that because she just locked herself in her penthouse for too long you know.

Jongkook handed her a helmet when he's starting the engine of his motorbike. "Jihyo ya. You better button up all of your coat button. The air is still cold." Jongkook adviced.

"Oppa. It looks more stylish this way." She insisted.

"Aish! What's stylish if you're going to catch cold later?" He scolded and began buttoning all of her coat from the bottom till the upper part then Jongkook untie his scarf and placed on her neck.

"Oppa. What about you?" Jihyo grabbed her hand to stop him from what he's doing but then he just continuing what he's doing.

"I'm okay. I'm used to this kind of situation. I just can't stand you bearing the coldness just for me. So, this is the least thing I can do. Please don't prevent me from what I'm doing." Jongkook said sincerely and made Jihyo's heart fluttered. She's happy. More than just happy.

Where in earth she could find this man? He's good looking, hardworking, smart, well-mannered and entertaining at the same time. She smiled and landed a kiss on his cheek before saying thank you.

The way from where they were took around 30 minutes to arrive at Yeouido park. Jongkook parked his motorbike smoothly. Both of them walked side by side and linked their fingers together. To show the world that they love each other.

The park was pretty crowded as people are here to see the cherry blossom. Jihyo can't hide her expression that she's so mesmerized with the view in front of her. It's beyond pretty.

"Oppa. I never know cherry blossom could be this beautiful." She said.

"Do you know what makes it more beautiful?" Jongkook asked.

"What?"

"It's more beautiful when you're watching it with the person you love."

She can't help but laugh. "Cheesy!" She giggled.

"Let's take a seat at the bench." Jongkook placed his right hand on his shoulder and guided her to bench he meant.

"Is it nice here?" He asked when they're both seated on the bench and Jihyo began resting her head on Jongkook's shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter