Jealousy

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the talk that night between Jongkook and his mother, his feelings for her still never budge a bit. He always struggle for her and be there for her when she needs him. He’ll never trade her for anything. Not even for the finest jewels, he swore. The winter has passed and now comes the spring. Jihyo still doesn’t have any idea on how to tell his father about her relationship with Jongkook because she knew, her father might found out already since her father always has eyes everywhere.

Jihyo found out that she changed a lot since she dated him. The change she means is in a good way, not a bad one. She used to treat people coldly. She used to look at people with her sharp glare. She used to skip classes. She used to refuse to hear people’s advice and she used to go to club often. Now, those habits are slowly gone. She’s able to be friend with a person she just met. She doesn’t skip class anymore. She wants to hear other people’s advice and she even forgot when the last time she went to the club was. He’s sure a good influence to her.

Today, Jongkook has about 2 classes to attend while Jihyo has none. She used this chance to make a sudden visit. She parked her car carefully before grabbing her handbag and went out from the car. She walked confidently to the building to find her so called boyfriend, Kim Jong Kook. It’s lunch time then she’s sure he’s in the cafeteria.

Since the cafeteria is in the second floor, she walked through the escalator to reach the second floor. Yes, the university her father built has escalators and elevator in it. She followed the sign shown and it directs her to the cafeteria. People there are aware of her presence but Jongkook doesn’t. He’s still focusing on his book and his reading glasses along with a bowl of seafood noodles and a bottle of mineral water in front of him. He seemed like waiting for someone. Jihyo smiled a bit and walked towards his direction and when she was about to reach his table, a girl came by and placed her plateful of salad beside his bowl. Again, she’s that girl. That Yoon Eun Hye girl. Jihyo sighed and when she was about to turned, it was too late. Jongkook called her already and she tried her best to not showing anything through her expression.

“Jihyo ya.” Jongkook called when he saw her. It surprised him too when he saw her. “You should tell me if you’re coming” Jongkook added.

Jihyo looked at him expressionless. “Tell you?  So that I’m not going to see you spending your time with other girl?” She said bluntly.

“Jihyo ya. What do you mean?” Jongkook asked dissatisfied.

“No. I didn’t mean anything. I just gotta go.” Jihyo said but before she could go, Jongkook already grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going further.

“Jihyo ya. Please don’t act this way. People are watching.” Jongkook said seriously. She thought for a while and sighed. He’s right. People are watching. Lastly, she agreed to sit beside him while Yoon Eun Hye was seated in front of them.

“Oppa. Why does it take so long?” Eunhye asked and she was a little surprised when she found the famous Song Ji Hyo is with him and now seated beside him in the same table as her.

 “Song Ji Hyo?” Eunhye mumbled her name.

“Eunhye ya. She’s my girlfriend.” Jongkook said finally while Jihyo still maintained her flat expression in front of the girl who she’s sure has a crush on her boyfriend.

“I apologize for my behavior in the coffee shop back then. Let me introduce myself properly this time. I’m Song Ji Hyo.” Jihyo said and offered a hand shake to Eunhye.

“That’s okay. I’m Yoon Eun Hye.” Eunhye said disbelieve and received Jihyo’s handshake.

“You both have met before?” Jongkook asked disbelieve.

“Yes.” Jihyo said shortly.

“That’s good then.” Jongkook said happily.

Throughout the lunch, Jihyo didn’t talk much, just a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’. She even refused when Jongkook offered her a bite eventhough he knew that this is one of her favorite food. Eunhye also tried to be as friendly as she can although she’s hiding her emotion. Both Jihyo and Eunhye didn’t talk much since they’re both busy with their own mind and that made Jongkook felt so uncomfortable.

“What’s happening to you?” Jongkook asked once they’re both alone with no one around.

“What are you talking about?” Jihyo asked in confuse.

“Jihyo ya. It’s not like we know each other yesterday.” Jongkook replied while his gaze is still at her.

She sighed. “Nothing happened to me.”

“Jihyo ya!”

“What?”

“Could you please don’t keep your own feelings by yourself?” Jongkook asked in annoyance and that slowly ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter