Creating memories

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost a month that Jongkook and Jihyo dated each other. Jongkook's friends still don't have any ideas about them dating nor their parents. Including people. They usually spent time at Jihyo's penthouse with either cooking, movie marathoning or even drawing. Today, Jihyo dared herself to step into Jongkook's campus with a lunch box with her. Before reaching his campus, she texted him, saying that she almost arrived.

Just right after she parked her car, she recieved a call from him.
"Ne, oppa" She said when she answered his call.
"You arrived?"
"Yeah. I'm parking my car"
"I'll be waiting at the backyard. Is that fine?"
"Okay then. See you"
"Ne. I love you"
"I love you too"

After that short conversation, she got out from her car with the lunch box she prepared in her hand. She walked through the building before she could finally reached the backyard. It's her first time stepping in the architecture department's building after dating Jongkook. People there are still clueless with her presence and could only stare at her. She's used to this kind of treatment already. Not only because of her status but also her appearance.

She was only wearing a white t-shirt, long, black, highwaisted jeans, maroon coloured doc marten's boots and a navy coloured coat to keep herself warm. She didn't do much with the make up stuffs. She only applied mosturizer since winter days tend to make the skin dry, concealing her eyebags and a lipbalm. She didn't do anything to her hair and just top it up with a grey coloured beanie. Her natural beauty sure made a lot of people fell for her just on the first sight but too bad she's already belong to someone else.

"You know? I really want to hit those guys in the face for keep on starring at my girlfriend" Jongkook teased when Jihyo arrived already. They were both seated in the bench nearby.

"Why didn't you do so?" She teased back.

"As much as I want to, I can't. One mistake only and I'll be kicked out from the campus"

"Aish! That won't happen okay?"

"Of course. I'm dating the campus' ice queen. They should be afraid of my girlfriend" He teased.

"Ya! Stop teasing me!" She said and hit his arm lightly.

"Hajima! I'm only joking" He said when she almost grabbed his hair.

"Try this" Jihyo said and handed him the lunch box.

"What's this?" Jongkook asked and opened it. It's korean style lunch box with rice, seaweed, sausages along with some vegetables and she also prepared some fruits as the side dish.

"Did you make this?" he asked and she nodded just then.

"How's it?" She asked curiously. She was also nervous as this is the first time she cooked. She thought that it's always Jongkook who cooked. So, maybe she should learn how to cook as well.

"Gomawo. Neomu gomawo, Jihyo ya" He said happily when he knew that cooking is not her thing but she really tried to make this lunch box.

"Try it, oppa. I'm curious on how it taste like"

"Okay then" Jongkook said and take the first bite using his spoon.

"I substitute regular oil with olive oil. I also didn't use any salt at all and I just drizzled a little of sesame oil in the rice since you always prefered healthy food"

"Ya! You know me so well, Jihyo ya! It's delicious, by the way" He said and her hair. She smiled when hearing his sincere opinion.

"I'm glad that you like it. I'm so afraid that it'll turned out bad"

"I'll eat it wether it's good or bad. As long as it's made by you, I'll happily eat it" He said again sincerely. That fluttered her heart, really. Kim Jong Kook, what would I do without you?

"Thank you for showing your effort, Jihyo ya" He added.

"Thank you for being the light of my life, oppa" She smiled to him.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" He asked and she just nodded.

"Then you gotta eat again" He replied and began grabbing a steamed broccoli with his chopstick.

"Oppa!"

"Open your mouth!" Jongkook said and tried to feed her with the broccoli.

"I hate broccoli!" She refused.

"But it's good for health!" He argued.

"I said no"

"Just one. Please" He said and showing her his cute expression. Seems like she can't really hold that cute expression.

"Just one okay?" She knew she had been defeated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter