What happened?

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo ya. That guy is here again." Yeo-Jin reminded as she already saw In-Sung from far away.

"Where?" Jihyo asked disbelieve.

"He was standing there, reading the buletins." Yeo-Jin replied and Jihyo did saw him. Just as Jihyo expected, he walked towards her direction.

She sighed. "Yeo-Jin ah. It's better for you to go first. I need to settle things down." Jihyo said. Yeo-Jin just agreed.

"What do you want?" Jihyo asked coldly. She knew that everyone's attention is to her right now because most girls are focusing to In-Sung so much and when In-Sung approached her, some girls even look at her with dead glare.

"Could you spare a little time so that we could talk for a while?" In-Sung asked gently. Jihyo was a little confuse since it's a little different from how the way In-Sung usually talk.

"How long? And what do you want to talk about?"

"It's not that long. Just a while."

"10 minutes. Let's go somewhere with less people." Jihyo said and lead the way. She silently leads both of them to the back yard which is pretty peaceful.

"What's that?" She asked refering to what he needed to say.

"How are you?" He asked and it's pissing her off.

"Ya! You asked for my time to talk and what you asked is just that?" She said in annoyance.

He giggled just then. "You're cute." In-Sung said while trying to brush her cheek but then she dodged.

"What are you doing?" She raised her voice a little.

He smiled bitterly. "Will you please once don't use that tone when you're talking to me?" He asked, more to pleading.

She didn't understand what is he talking about and just starred at him. "Do you know that you're one out of many girls that has successfully captured my heart?" He said without looking at her.

"What do you mean?" She started to feel uneasy.

"Jihyo ya. Perhaps, is there any chance for me?" He asked with his eyes looking deeply into hers.

Looking at his eyes made her a little guilty. She sighed softly. "In-Sung-Ssi. It's not like I don't want to give a chance to you. I can't. I'm sorry." She said softly.

He smiled bitterly. "Are you sure?" He's more to pleading actually.

"Mianhae." That's the only thing that came out from her lips.

"I'm sure that you're a good man. There must be someone outside there who has been waiting for you." She added and gave him a genuine smile for the very first time.

He smiled too. "I know right. I'm not gonna force you. I'm going to talk to my dad about the matchmaking because it's not work with us."

"Really?" She asked disbelieve.

"I'm happy when I'm watching the person I love happy too." He said.

Again, he made her feel guilty. "Ya! Please don't talk that way. It made me feel guilty." She admitted.

"Aniya. It's none of your fault. Things might be different if I came before him." The 'him' that In-Sung refered to is Jongkook.

She chuckled a little. "No. Things won't be the same. I don't think you're willing to accept me if you really know the real me. In-Sung-Ssi. I'm not as good as how you think. He knew my bad side but yet he stayed and he's why I'm here now. I'm not goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter