Fine day, Sunday

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook and Jihyo quickly get out of the scene with Jongkook's motorbike while Yeo-Jin already went away taking taxi. Jongkook felt like anger burning inside him and he didn't realize that he speeded up the engine and only realize it when they met the red light of the traffic. After he managed to ride the motorbike with constant speed, he stopped his motorbike to a park nearby.

Jihyo is still a little confused on why did he stopped his motorbike. She got off the motorbike and sat on the bench instead. He slowly approached her and took a seat beside her. He reached her wrist which left a little bruise from the scene earlier. He realized it that he himself pulled her a little to harsh as he's burning with jealousy.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and blew the bruise gently.

"Ani. Just a little uncomfortable." She replied.

"Mianhae." He said softly.

"Why?" She asked in confuse.

"For arriving late."

"Oppa. It's not your fault okay? Besides, with you sparing your time now for me is already too much you know?"

"So, I should just let my girlfriend went out with other guy? Call me over protective but I don't share what I own." His replies made her laughed directly. This man also know how to be jealous as well.

"Then, are you seeing any woman in the office?" Jihyo asked back playfully.

"What? Of course not. I'm the youngest intern there and you know that I'm not really into older women." He replied and she pinched his arm directly.

"Ya! What was that for?" He complained.

"So, you're into younger girls?!" She asked back in jealousy tone.

"Of course!" He replied back confidently and recieved a hair-grabbing from him.

"YA! Let go of my hair!!" He screamed in pain.

"Say that you're into younger girls again!"

"For God's sake! I won't date you if I'm not into younger girls!!" He screamed back and made her realize her mistake.

"What?" She asked with her black expression but with her fingers still on his hair.

"Let go of my hair please, princess." He said with a sweet yet cute voice. She let go of his hair and felt so guilty when he looked at his face. She knew that he has been bearing with the pain.

"Mianhae." She said and he just laughed while realizing her jealousy level is so high.

**

It was sunday and it's just 7 in the morning but Jihyo already ready with her hand bag in her hand. She went out from the front gate. She walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. She never really ride the bus before she met Jongkook. For today, she doesn't feel like driving so bus is the other alternative. When the bus arrived, she went inside and took a seat while closing her eyes for a while.

After more than 15 minutes inside the bus, she felt like her destination is almost there. She pressed the bell and went down when the bus stopped. Fortunately she was wearing sneakers so that it didn't hurt her feet. She walked to an apartment building.

She pressed the door bell when she arrived to her real destination already and not until 5 minutes, a teenage girl already greet her friendly with a hug.

"Eonni!"

"Ah-Ran ah!" Jihyo replied back in a friendly way as well.

"Come in, eonni." She said and let Jihyo in.

"Take a seat, eonni."

"Ne. Gomawo."

"Eonni. Do you want anything to drink?" Ah-Ran offered.

"It's okay, Ah-Ran ah. Where is your eomma?" Jihyo asked back in confuse.

"Ah. Eomma is going back to our hometown for a few days to attend family event. So, i'm left with oppa."

"Ah. I see. How about your oppa? Is he not awake yet?" Jihyo asked in confuse. She knew that Jongkook is a morning person. So, it's a little impossible that he woke up late.

"I'm not sure, eonni but he hasn't came out from his room and I didn't dare to bother him since he came back home pretty late yesterday."

"What? He did?" Seems like he's working pretty hard.

"Ne. Eonni. Could you please look after oppa for a while? I have an appointment with my friends now." Ah-Ran said.

"Okay then. Be careful okay?"

"Ne. See you later, eonni!" Ah-Ran said her goodbye and left the apartment.

Jihyo walked slowly to Jongkook's room and knocked the door. "Oppa!" She called. First

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter