she is Song Ji Hyo

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another 'flat' day started in Song Ji Hyo's life. One day to another day is just the same for her. Nothing changes. Literally nothing. She woke up from the deep sleep with papers all over her desk. Those papers are mostly informations she gathered from every sources that her team's member. She's currently the leader of the journalistic club in the campus. Only being in the journalistic club allows her to speak up what's in her mind because she doesn't really talks much in her daily life. 

She's currently majoring in business relation which she never really wanted since the first. Her passion is always on drawing and designing not business but since her father has too much power that he could make her do everything he wants including in making her a business relation student in her university. 

She never really study and even skip classes as how she likes. One time, the dean has to called her due to her absent for a month. The dean even threaten her to tell her father about her absence but she didn't even budge a bit. She didn't even care if the dean told his father. 

Although she's somehow a troublesome student, at least, in the journalistic team, she showed her capability in being a good leader. 

"Since fashion is a very popular topic nowadays. Let's pick that as our next headline for next month's school paper" Song Jihyo stated as she's sitting on the leader chair and everyone agreed just as she said. 

"Gathered all the informations and we'll discuss it in the next meeting. I think that's all for today" She added and gathered all of her papers on her hands. After that, she went out from the room without saying goodbye, without giving a smile. Everyone there is used to her cold attitude already. At least she's not doing anything to harm them, they didn't complain about changing their leader. 

She walked through the hallway and ready to leave the campus. She still has class to attend but who cares. She never feels like enjoying or having fun in those classes. When she walked through the hallway, everyone's attention is to her. Yes, her. Why? Her father is the owner of the university. For further information, her father is the chairman of SH Group. SH group is considered as one of the most powerful business corporation in Korea. SH group owns a lot business such as Malls, Hotels & resorts, housing estates, apartments, themeparks and even a broadcasting corporation. 

Her father's wealth is no joke already that made her become the limelight in campus but she's used to it. She never really pay attention to those. It's already her second year in the campus but she doesn't even has a person to be called as friends.

When she skips class, she usually went to a penthouse that belong to her father including whole building.  She usually went there to get relax and wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter