Definitely yes!!

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, the two strongest member in Running Man caught having a date at a quite park. They seem enjoying their time strolling around while walking hand in hand. Song Ji-hyo looks wearing casual white shirt with blue jeans and wearing cap, meanwhile the guy beside her which we assume he is Kim Jong-kook wearing black jacket, black ripped jeans, and also a cap that covered half of his face. Even though there isn’t any confirmation from both Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo’s side, but it’s confirmed that the guy in the picture is Kim Jong-kook since they came with his well known Audi R8.

These pictures below show various photos about their secret date last night. Let’s check the sweet moments of the new couple!

 

Jong-kook grinning widely upon reading today’s news. His name and Ji-hyo’s been on the mostly searched on internet since earlier this morning.

Last night right after taking the ‘scandal photos’, they went to Jong-kook’s management office to discuss about this plan. They agreed to say nothing and will let both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo and Ji-hyo to explain to public through Running Man opening in two days.

As for Ji-hyo, she only sees the news about her through TV because she gets non-stop messages from her friends about the news. That’s why she pushes aside her phone for a while. She then back to see the comments about her on few sites. Sure, there are many bad comments about her and she’s not surprised seeing this. She can predict this would coming, those negative comments. But she didn’t mind it and actually quite happy because there are many positive comments too. After reading people’s reaction, she chooses to open the text messgages from her close friends and give them a short reply.

“So unnie, how’s your feeling after going public about your relationship?” Asked Ji-min, her manager.

“It’s like my body feels much lighter. I don’t care about haters out there, as long as there’s some people who cheered on us, I’ll be fine.”

“Oh, anyway unnie Running Man PD just called me earlier this morning.”

“What did he said?”

“They want you and Jong-kook oppa to give the statement about this at the closing scene because if they put it at opening, people might only watch Running Man just to watch you giving a statement about your relationship.”

“Hmm arasso.”

“Unnie, have you know about Running Man filming location later?”

“I don’t know, where is it?”

“It’s in your home town, Pohang.”

“Omo! Jinjja??” Ji-hyo now being super excited. “Ahhh I’ve been missing my mom so bad! Finally, I can visit her!”

“Nehh, let’s visit eomonim together once you finished filming Running Man, unnie.”

Ji-hyo then moves his gaze to TV again. Now that entertainment news showing how they approach her and her boyfriend’s friends.

“Yoo Jae-suk ssi, Haha ssi, could you please give us a clue about the Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo ssi dating rumor? Is it only a rumor or is it real?” Asked the reporter who seems coming to Infinity Challenge shooting location.

“I’m sorry, I really want to say something about this news, but I think we have to respect Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo. I mean, whether this news is true or not, they are the one who will confirm/deny about this first, not us. When you get the answer from them, you can come to me again and I promise I will answer all of your questions.” Said Jae-suk wisely.

“Okay, but can you give some comment about this news?”

“Whether this news is true or not, I’m just hope the best for Jong-kook hyung and Ji-hyo. I have to admit that they look really good together……. but also scary.” Haha take a turn to answer.

“Scary? Waeyo?”

“You know, when tiger and lion being together, aren’t they would make a title ‘scariest couple’? The two of them are good looking, kind heart, low profile, smart, and strong. Song Ji-hyo ssi, even though she’s a woman, but she’s really strong. I have to admit that she’s the strongest woman I’ve ever met. And as for Kim Jong-kook……. Well, I’m sure people could see how strong he is just by seeing at his bulky body.” Joked Haha.

Ji-hyo touched watching their interview. Not only Jae-suk and Haha who are being chased by reporter, but Jang Hyuk, Tae-hyun, Yeon-seo, and even Running Man production team too. They are helping the couple by asking the reporter to wait patiently for her and her lover’s statement. There are so many people helping them executing the plan and she’s grateful having them.

 

2 days passed since the news coming out. And until now, it’s still become a hot topic in Korea. Running Man production team been trying their best to hide their filming location for today. And since it’s quite risky to gain people attention, the PD make a decision to avoid shooting in public place. So, the whole episode, they will be filming indoor at a building in Pohang.

“Okay, so before we wrapped up today’s episode, perhaps Kim Jong-kook or Song Ji-hyo would like to give a statement towards the dating rumor about you two that shaking Korean entertainment industry these 2 days?” Starts Jae-suk.

“Errr Jae-suk hyung, I know you love being at center, but shouldn’t you step aside for a while?” Asked Kwang-soo.

Jae-suk that standing at the center as always, realizes that he also like a wall between the couple. “Aigoo what am I thinking.” Jae-suk blame himself and the rest laugh at him. He then drags Jong-kook to standing right beside Ji-hyo.

“4 years ago, I’ve been facing this kind of rumor too but it was worse than this because it was said that I’m getting married. I simply deny that news and tell the reporter that if there’s a girl that I want to marry, I’m going to come clean and tell you all about it. Also, if I were to announce my relationship, it’d be through Running Man. And here I am, I will tell you the truth about the news.”

Jong-kook then took a glance at Ji-hyo and slowly holding her hand. “Yes, we are dating…. And we’ve been dating for 3 years by now.”

“But why you only reveal and share this news to public only now?” Asked Suk-jin.

“Well, the answer of that because…… we’ve been caught?” Answered Ji-hyo but then she laughs at her answer, so that the member.

“Aniya…. That’s because bunch of considerations of telling public about us and we are not ready yet to reveal it.” Added Ji-hyo.

“Ji-hyo ah, what makes you love someone like Jong-kook hyung? Isn’t he a scary tiger?” Asked Haha. But then he quickly looking down after seeing Jong-kook shows him his fist.

“Oh sure, he is a scary tiger…. But he’s so tame, warm, and soft in front of me. It’s like he’s turn into a cute baby tiger when he’s with me. Also, this tiger has a really good voice. How can’t I love him if he has this cute side of him?”

Almost all member giving reaction towards Ji-hyo answer. But there’s only one who is overreacted, Kwang-soo. He’s acting like he’s throwing up.

“Kwang-soo ah? Are you sick? Want me to help you to get better?” Asked Jong-kook while showing his fist again.

“M-mwuh? Ani hyung…. I’m not sick….” Stuttered Kwang-soo. But Jong-kook slowly walks to Kwang-soo which makes him a bit panic. “Ji-hyo noona please stop your boyfriend! You are the only one here who can tame this scary tiger.”

“Ahahaha jagiya stop it!” Right after Ji-hyo said that, she quickly covers , realizing that she just slipped out ‘jagiya’ to Jong-kook in front of camera.

“Jagiya??? Woahh Song Ji-hyo is it how you usually call Jong-kookie?” Asked Suk-jin acts like he’s horrified and not used to hear that.

At first Ji-hyo covering , but now she’s covering her whole face due to embarrassed. Jong-kook then walks back to stand beside his girlfriend and defending her. “Aishh hyung, don’t ! She’s not wrong, isn’t it the way a normal couple call each other?”

“Well, it’s not wrong, but it’s just a new think for us and for our viewers to see the real sweet side of Song Ji-hyo.”

“Okay, let’s continue. As for you Kook-jong ah, what makes you love Ji-hyo?” Jae-suk trying to back on the track.

“I have two answers for this. First, because…… she’s my first love. We are actually childhood friend. Little Song Ji-hyo is already stole away my heart the moment I saw her for the very first time. It’s a long story that we’ve been separated and reunited again when we already becoming an adult.”

“Mwuh???? Jinjja???” Almost all member chanted this words. They never know that the couple is childhood friend and couldn’t believe that Kim Jong-kook’s first love is Song Ji-hyo.

“Neh…… Mianhae for telling you guys about this now.” Ji-hyo look at the member with apologetic gace.

“Gwenchana Ji-hyo ah….. but….. it really surprised us hearing this.”

“And also…..” Jong-kook continuous. “Which man who doesn’t want to date her? She looks gorgeous with or without make up, but the most important thing her heart is as beautiful as her face.”

By looking the way the couple looking at each other, people could tell that they are so much in love. The member who already used to see this sight only smiling at the, wishing that they will still in love forever.

“Me.” Kwang-soo suddenly said while raising his hand. “I don’t want to date noona. How can you say that messy noona is beautiful, hyung? Having her as my noona already scary thing, then what would I be if she’s my girlfriend, I will definitely be her slave.”

“Mwuhragoo?? Scary?? Come here you! Let me show you what the real scary thing is!” Ji-hyo starts chasing her dongsaeng furiously. Kwang-soo’s words and seeing how Kwang-soo being chased by Ji-hyo makes the member and even the crew laughing. They wrapped up today’s episode with lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter