Keep it as secret

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Ji-min said that you’re sick, but I think you’re very healthy.” Said Jong-kook when he let go of his hands that lingering on her waist.

“Hehehe no, she lied. I asked Ji-min to tell you to come here and she use that excuse to make you come.”

“Huh, she surely know my weakness. That was shocking me, Ji-hyo ah. I was deadly worried about you.”

She smile at her boyfriend. “I’m totally fine oppa. Thank you for worried about me.” Her smile slowly disappear. “But I feel something weird on my body……..”

“Wae? Wae?? What happen??”

She take his hand and put it on her heart. “I can feel my heart beats abnormally since you’re here, oppa. Ottokae?” Ji-hyo then let out a playful grin.

“Ahh jinjja? Then we have the same case.” Jong-kook slowly pull her head forward and rest it right on his chest. “Can you hear how fast it beats? This heart been like this ever since I met you again. Do you know why that can happen, Ji-hyo ah?”

“I think your heart just miss me so much oppa hehehe.”

“And because I love you too much.” Jong-kook kiss her hair lovingly.

“Oh oppa, what’s wrong with your heart?” Ji-hyo chuckle referring how fast his heartbeat who is getting faster.

“Hahahaha that just show how much I love you babo.”

Ji-hyo straighten her body and give Jong-kook a peck on his lips. “I love you jagiya.” She then give him a peck again on the same spot. “So much!”

“What did you just call me?”

“Jagiya. Wae? Shiro?? Or you prefer to be called by nappeun namja?”

“The first one is much better!”

“Jagiya…….”

“Yes, love?”

“Stay here tonight.”

Jong-kook looks surprise. “Mwuh??”

“Don’t worry, I won’t you. I just don’t want you to go home at this hour.” Her eyes pointing at a digital clock on a table beside her bed which showed 01:45 AM.

“Oh?” He frown. “Actually, I will be happy if you me.”

“Aish this guy!” She slap hard Jong-kook’s arm. “If you ever show that ert face in front of me again, I will just kick you out.”

“Ah jinjja? I thought you’re the one who want me to stay.”

“Yeah, but that’s before you being ert!”

“Ahahaha arasso, arasso. It’s late already, just sleep, okay?” Jong-kook ruffle his girlfriend’s hair lovingly and stand up.

“Where are you going?”

“Your guest room?”

“Hm….. but oppa, I haven’t take the bed sheet yet from laundry……”

“Really? Then I will sleep on your couch.”

“Can’t you just sleep here………with me?” She said with her pleading eyes.

“If that’s what you want, I can’t say no then.” He smile as he walk back to her bed and lay down there. He also stretch his hand.

Ji-hyo happily hop on the bed and crawl her body under the blanket while rest her head on Jong-kook’s arm. “Hmm…… this feels nice, oppa…..” She hug his body and close her eyes.

“Ji-hyo ah……”

“Ne oppa?”

“About Hyuk…….”

Ji-hyo know what he wanted to say. “We will talk to him together oppa. He did love me, but he love you too, so everything will be alright. Don’t worry too much about him, ne?”

Jong-kook smile. “Arasso. I’m so happy having you beside me right now, Ji-hyo ah.” He kiss her head. “Let’s just sleep for now. Good night, love. I love you.”

“I love you too, oppa….”

 

 

Hyuk jolt up from his long sleep and found himself in his room. Even though he feel a terrible headache, but he still manage to sit up.

“Oh hyung, you’re awake already? I was about to wake you up.” Hyuk’s manager suddenly barge in.

“Ah ne….. What happen to me? Did you fetch me last night?”

“Ani, Eun-hye send you home last night but I’m the one who bring you in. Wae?”

“Just Eun-hye?”

“Ne hyung, it’s just her.”

Hyuk keep silent for few seconds before smirking. ‘What a bad dream that I had. Eun-hye, Ji-hyo, and me being in one car and they talk about something scary about……. Jong-kook and Ji-hyo? Aniya….. it’s just a dream. Jong-kookie isn’t like that…… He won’t betray me.’

“Oh hyung, by the way, do you want to accept the offer to be a lead role in Chinese movie that I’ve been tell you before? The director want me to give him the answer in a week.”

“Arasso, I will think about it again.” Hyuk get off from his bed and heading to his bathroom.

“Hyung, what are you gonna do today?”

“Hm…… I will only have a brunch with Ji-hyo like always and I don’t know what to do next.”

“You really like her, do you?”

“Ani, I don’t like her, I love her.”

“Cih, just control your expression hyung. Your expression clearly said ‘I love Song Ji-hyo’ whenever someone mention her name in front of you.”

“Hahahaha really? Well, I can’t help it. This feeling is getting stronger.”

“You should confess to her as soon as possible hyung before she become someone else’s girlfriend.”

“Well, I already confess to her, twice, but it doesn’t go well.”

“Try again hyung, at least until you got the answer.”

“Ahahaha arasso…. Jong-kookie will help me about this. He promised me that.”

 

 

On the other side, Ji-hyo wake up from her sleep with a warm and light feeling. This is the most peaceful sleep that she’s been ever had in few years. Just then she remember about last night and realize that her head isn’t on her pillow, but rest on a thick arm. She look up and found a pair of small eyes with a sweet smile greet her.

“Good morning, love.” Greet Jong-kook.

Jong-kook can tell that Ji-hyo looked shock since her eyes getting bigger and her body become stiff. “Wae??” He asked.

“So it’s real……” Ji-hyo caress Jong-kook’s cheek.

“Hahaha of course it’s real, love. Wae? You regret what you said last night? Or you regret spending night with me?”

“Ani!!! I’m so happy because it’s real. It’s like dream comes true to see your face when I wake up in the morning and having you here with me….”

“Hmm…. you don’t have a dirty dream with me, right?”

Ji-hyo pinch Jong-kook’s waist which makes him yelp in pain. “It’s not that kind of dream, jagiya.”

“Ahahaha arasso arasso.” Jong-kook try to stop Ji-hyo’s hand from pinching him and he hug her tightly. “I love you, yeobo….”

“I love you too boyfriend….”

They stay hugging each other for few minutes before Jong-kook let go of his hands from hugging her body.

“Ji-hyo ah, let’s talk about us right now.”

“Hm…. Okay.”

“Actually, I’ve been thinking to hide our relationship from everyone, except our manager….”

Ji-hyo looks surprise at his statement. “Wae???”

“I need some time to gather my courage to tell Hyuk about us. I mean, we will go public, or maybe let our friends know about us after we told Hyuk.”

“Jagiya….” Ji-hyo caress Jong-kook’s cheek softly. “I’ve told you that we will tell him together, we will face him together. Hyuk oppa will understand…”

“I just afraid……… I’m afraid Hyuk will be in danger again because of me. This isn’t the first time we are in triangle love like this. It happened before and because of that, Hyuk almost die. He almost die because of me…….” His voice shaken.

“It’s Eun-hye, isn’t it? It’s between you, Hyuk oppa, and Eun-hye.”

“How did you know??”

“Eun-hye told me that she has been in my shoes before.”

“Did she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter