An understanding and sensitive boyfriend

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-kook’s flat expression is unreadable. Deep inside, Ji-hyo know that her boyfriend will allow her to join the show since he never interfere her acting career and he always being an understanding boyfriend all this time. But somehow, she feel uneasy tonight. She already prepare her heart to his worst answer. And if he really didn’t allow her, then she should let go this good opportunity. She look down as she can’t stare at his eyes with that expression.

“Just do it.” Jong-kook finally said.

Ji-hyo quickly look up to Jong-kook in shock, didn’t expect he would allow her this easily. That’s why she ask him to repeat his words. “Mwuh? What did you say?”

“Just do the show, Ji-hyo ah. This is a big opportunity for you to become a successful actress. You’re right, you need to join this show in order to promote your new movies. One thing you should remember, I always be here next to you to support anything you do. I won’t interfere your career. You also should know that my happiness is when I see you being happy. With you being a well-known actress not only in Korea but in other countries too, you have no idea how happy and how proud I am towards you. So, just accept the offer.”

“Oh God……. Is this for real?” Ji-hyo look deeply into Jong-kook’s eyes with sparks.

“Mwuh? Why you look so mong?” Jong-kook chuckled.

“Where do I find this guy? Is this even real that I have such a perfect guy? Handsome, gentleman, have a nice voice, tall, have a well-built body, good in everything, and such an understanding boyfriend. I’m the luckiest girl in the world for having you jagiya. Thank you so much!!” Said Ji-hyo while hugging and kissing her boyfriend’s cheek over and over again.

Meanwhile Jong-kook only can laugh upon hearing her words and of course he also enjoying her giving him so many kisses. Slowly, Jong-kook release himself from her tight hug.

“I allow you to join that show but you have to promise me 2 things.”

“Okay, what is it?”

“First, you should promise me as you said before, no feeling involved during the show. And second, you have to promise me to tell me everything that you were doing during filming. I want to know it all and please, don’t you try to hide any single thing from me.”

“Is that all?”

Jong-kook answer with a nod.

“Of course I can promise you all of that jagiya. I can assure you that I won’t using my real feeling during filming no matter how handsome my virtual boyfriend is because I already falling in love deeply with my real boyfriend.”

“Hmm…. Really?”

“Of course! Wae? You doubt my love to you?”

“It’s not like I doubt your love, but it’s more like I need a proof whether you really love me.”

Ji-hyo get a code from him. She move her body to sit on his lap and put her hands around his neck. “I love you jagiya.” She gave a quick peck on his lips. “I really do.” Then she gave a long and deep kiss on his lips.

 

 

 

They have been dating for two years and there isn’t single problem in it. I mean, there isn’t a problem which makes them appear on media. Not until this morning. Jong-kook awake by a loud and continuous ring on his phone. That’s not his alarm, it’s a phone call that’s why he choose to ignore it, but seems like the person who call him won’t stop calling him until he accept the call. He then choose to accept the call.

“Yoboseyo….” He greet the caller sleepily.

“Yah hyung! Wake up!!”

It’s Gap-jin’s voice. “Hm? Wae?”

“What do you mean by wae? You have to filming today!”

“Gap-jin ah, filming will start at…….” Jong-kook try to open his small eyes to look at the wall clock. “At 11 and it’s just 8 right now.”

“Oh well, I woke you up early because I have to something to discuss about with you.”

“Hm…. Okay, what is it?”

“You should open a website link that I’ve been sent to you just now hyung. It will give you a total shock and will makes your eyes opened widely. And I’m currently on my way to your house to discuss about this. Wait for me.” Gap-jin hang up the call.

Jong-kook look at his phone in confuse. “What is this kid talking about?”

But he do what his manager told him. He open a chat from Gap-jin and open the link. And he was right, it is an article and it gives him a total shock.

“Running Man's Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo in Love, Marriage, They Should Be Congratulated.”

It’s not like he sad upon seeing the headline and after reading the article. But it’s not true. Well, yes, he would gladly take her as his bride, but it’s one day, when they are ready enough to reveal their relationship to the whole world. And also, he is afraid and worry that this news would affect Ji-hyo’s career. She is currently at the peak of her career since she got so many offer on being a cast in a movies or dramas in and outside Korea. His hand feel itchy to type her number and call it but he has to hold it, thinking it might be the time when she’s doing her job, besides, she’s currently in France. Just when he think about his girlfriend, he got a call from her.

“Yes, love?”

“Oppa!!! Have you read the article about us?”

“Neh, I already read it.”

“Ottokae oppa? How did the writer write such this story??”

“Then all we can do this time is deny it, Ji-hyo ah.”

“But oppa……”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t want to deny it.”

“Mwuh ra goo?? You mean, you want to reveal about our relationship??”

“Ani, let’s just keep silent, jagiya. Let’s not give any statement. Mianhae, but I’m not ready to reveal about us yet, but I don’t want to deny either because I don’t want to lie.”

“Love, it’s okay, just deny it. I’m afraid if you didn’t deny it, it will affect your career.”

“Oppa, trust me, it won’t affect my career. Being silent doesn’t always mean we agree nor deny the subject. Besides, by us keep silent about this, this news will slowly be forgotten as it’s hard for them in searching the answer.”

“Okay then, I will ask the member and PDs to help us cover it up.”

“Arasso oppa.”

“Ji-hyo ah….”

“Neh, oppa?”

“Mianhae…..”

“What for?”

“I think the reason this article being written is partly of my fault?”

“Huh? Wae??”

“Perhaps I’m being too obvious during on and off camera? Am I that obvious during off camera, especially during our fanmeet?”

“Hm…. Well, during our fanmeet, you did being clingy to me and I did the same, but I also being clingy to Gary oppa.”

“You are being clingy to him almost every time you meet him. How nice is it.” Jong-kook sounded jealous.

“Hahahaha yah oppa! Stop being jealous over him. Come on oppa, you know I don’t have any feeling for him and he also didn’t have a feeling for me. Why you keep jealous over him?”

“Because you always mention his name in the first place.”

“Oh gosh, how I miss this jealousy Kookie. Just wait when I go back, I can’t wait to bite and pull hard your precious hair as a punishment for being jealous to Kang Gary.”

“Yah!!! Hajima!!”

“Then stop being all jealous!”

“Hehehe mianhae yeobo, I just missing you too much. It’s 2 weeks already since we didn’t meet.”

“I miss you too oppa! Just wait, okay? I’ll be back in 3 days and we will meet on Running Man set.”

“Arasso! But this is your last schedule filming outstate, right?”

“Hm…. Well, for this movie, yes, but for my new show, no. After filming Running Man, I should go to Taiwan to have a meeting with the crew and my partner.”

“Is that so? Okay then.”

Ji-hyo can hear a disappointment tone in his voice. “I love you so much, jagiya. Thanks for being patient with me, and thanks for always loving me.”

“I love you too, yeobo. Bbali finished your work there so that you can go home faster and I can kidnap you for days.”

“Oh, looks so tempting, being kidnapped by a y boyfriend like you.”

“Yah! Don’t start being ert!”

“Ahahaha alright oppa, I gotta back to work.”

“Okay, don’t forget to eat your breakfast!”

“Arasso! Love you! Bye!” Ji-hyo make a smooching sound before hanging up the call which makes Jong-kook smiling alone.

Sure, he is still deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter