Avoidance

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-kook arrive at his condo with smile on his face. He actually still can’t believe that Ji-hyo could be his. Like a face of people who is deeply in love, his face also beaming. Just when he throw his body on his couch, he found an envelope on a table right in front of him.

“Oh? What’s this?”

He then open the envelope and found that’s an official invitation for him to become one of several presenters in MAMA 2013. The award will be held next month. He then choose to call his manager.

“Yes hyung?” Greeted Gap-jin.

“Gap-jin ah, I just read the invitation and I will be a presenter for MAMA next month?”

“Yes hyung, wae?”

“But how can you never mention about this to me?”

“Well, I did already mention about this to you but I didn’t said it's MAMA, I was just saying that you’ve been offered to be a presenter at an award in Hongkong.”

“Ah….. Is that so?”

“Hahahaha hyung, I guess you’re turning into an old man.”

“Yah!! I’m not that old!”

“Ahaha arasso. Oh hyung, I heard that you won’t come alone at that award, I mean, you’ve been partnered for that award.”

“Really? With whom?”

“That…….. They haven’t give me details about it, but they once told me to bring Running Man fellow to be your partner.”

“If you said partner, then it must be a girl. It’s Ji-hyo isn’t it??” Jong-kook sounds happy.

“Err hyung, a partner didn’t always a man and woman, it could be man with man too. Especially in this kind of occasion.”

“Yah!! Don’t make an awkward situation by going there with man. It would be great if my partner is Ji-hyo.”

“Hyung, did I hear it correctly?”

“Mwuh??”

“You sounds very happy and like in a good mood. Did something happen? Or are you currently in love? With Ji-hyo ssi perhaps? You sounds like you want to go there with her very much.”

“Do I sounds like that??”

“Ahahaha don’t lie or deny it, hyung. I’ve been your manager for years, I know you. You owe me a story when we met later, okay?”

Before Jong-kook could reply, Gap-jin already hang up the call.

“Aishh this guy jinjja…..” At first, he want to shout at him but then he smile. “He really know me so well.”

And his curiosity haunting him. He was thinking of calling Ji-hyo to solve his curiosity but he hold it. He will meet her anyway tonight for their very first dinner as a couple. Thinking about that makes him smiling alone.

 

Later that night, Jong-kook manage to finish his works right on time. He immediately goes to grocery store to buy some ingredients since he will cook for their dinner. Once he done, he immediately heading to his loved one.

Ji-hyo currently watching drama after cleaning her house for their first dinner and since Jong-kook told her that he will bring along a chef with him so that they will have a proper dinner. And of course she already clean herself, and wear proper clothes too. Just then, she hear someone ring the bell. When she see her boyfriend standing in front of her door from the monitor, she run towards the door and open it.

“Hello boyfriend, missing me already?” She greet him while allowing him to get in.

“Hahaha yes, girlfriend. Ottokae, I miss you already. That’s why I go here right away.” He really want to hug her but both of his hands are occupied. “Oh, here. This is for you.” Jong-kook handed her a bouquet of flower.

“Omo jagiya…..” Ji-hyo accept the flower in surprised.

“When we were small you used to love this plumeria flower. You said that you love this light and nice scent. It also have various bright color, that’s why you love this flower. I don’t know whether you like other flower right now, but I just hope you like this.”

Ji-hyo look at her boyfriend with full of sparks. She didn’t think he still remember what she likes. Slowly she take a step forward to hug him. “Thank you for this flower, I still love it up until now. Thank you for still remembering what I likes and thank you for making me feel loved.”

“If you feel thankful, then can I get my reward?”

Ji-hyo release him from her hug. “What reward?”

Jong-kook pouting his mouth while close his eyes and his finger pointing his mouth. “Ppoppo.”

This is just too cute. She didn’t think a tough man like him would be this cute. She then give him a quick peck on his lips. “I love you!”

Jong-kook open his eyes but still pouting. “What was that?”

“That’s called a kiss.”

“Mwuh? How can that called a kiss??”

“Ahahaha later jagiya, I’m so hungry, and I bet you must be hungry too. Let’s just makes our tummy happy first.” Ji-hyo hold Jong-kook’s hand and lead him to kitchen, but then she stop her pace when she remember something. “Oh, right. You said you will bring along a chef to cook for us? Where is he?”

“You currently starring at him.” Said Jong-kook with a proud face but only get a reply with a frown face by Ji-hyo. “Wae? You don’t like it?”

“Don’t say you will cook healthy food. I mean, healthy food by you in my dictionary is sort of grass.”

“Hahahaha of course not, love. I will cook steak for our dinner. How about it?”

“Omo! Jinjja?? You can cook that?”

“Of course!” He then walk with confident to the kitchen.

Both of them having a good time cooking together. They have a fun night and fun dinner while talks a lot about everything. They finished their food almost at the same time. And this moment, Jong-kook used it to ask Ji-hyo about MAMA.

“Love, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Did you perhaps got an invitation to be an emcee at MAMA?”

“Hm….. yes, wae oppa? How did you know?”

“Jinjja??? I got the invitation too! They said they will invite two Running Man members as an emcee this year.” He said excitedly.

“Err….. but oppa, I think my partner is Lee Dong-wook.”

“Mwuh?? Lee Dong-wook???”

“Yes, Lee Dong-wook. That handsome and tall actor. I think he will be my partner since we are a couple in a drama. You know, this year I filmed drama as his lover and……...”

“Oh….. okay then.” He cut her words. He feel disappointed and jealous at the same time. They attend the same award as an emcee but he has to see his woman holding another guy’s arm.

At this time, Ji-hyo smile secretly. Same as him, her manager only told her that he will partnered with Running Man fellow. She forgot about that, but then he brought that topic and she is so happy when her boyfriend confirmed that he will attend. But the naughty side of her feels like want to . “Oh? Are you jealous, jagiya?”

“No! Why should I?”

“Is that so? Then why your voice suddenly turns cold?”

“Ani!!”

“Hahahaha aigoo, you’re so cute when you’re jealous.”

Jong-kook still showing his sulking face and grab their plate to dish washer without saying anything to Ji-hyo.

Now Ji-hyo giggled silently and follow him from behind before back hugged him. “It’s you, jagiya. You’re my partner, not Lee Dong-wook.”

Jong-kook turn his body right away to face her. “Really??”

“Yes, I’m your partner, jagiya. And I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter