Start

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"(The Next Day)"

(Yoona POV)

"Oppa what are you doing after class?" Yoona texted Jonghyun.

"Uh The Music Club has a Meeting so..."

"Ah I See.."

"Is there anything you need Yoona?"

"A-ani just text me when you get home ok?"

"Sure Take Care"

(Jonghyun POV)

"Hyung is there something wrong?" Minhyuk asked

"Ani everything's fine so why do we need to suddenly meet up at the music club anyway?"

"Oh the principal told us that since the music club hasn't been so active in the past few years he requested us to be in charge of it"

"Oh i see so where is Jungshin and Yonghwa Hyung anyway?"

"Jungshin's on his way he just needs to finish his extra acting classes, As for Yonghwa Hyung i think i saw him with Seohyun earlier, What is up with those two anyway something's feels weird.."

"I Don't see anything unusual anyway Minhyuk-ah just gather everyone and tell them to meet up in the music room you have the list of members right?"

"Oh Yeah Hyung see you in a bit"

Jonghyun went to his class while Minhyuk gathered up everyone in the list..

A Few Hours Later...

(Music Club Room)

After a while everyone gathered and Jonghyun was the last to arrive 

"Sorry I'm late everyone."

"Ok Since everyone is here let's start." Minhyuk stood up from his seat.

"So The Principal has requested the three of us Jonghyun Hyung Jungshin and me To Take charge of the music club but since this club hasn't been active for a while we decided to start fresh so..Let's first start by Introducing ourselves?"

"Annyeong Haseyo Kang Minhyuk Imnida" Nice to meet you all. 

"Annyeong Haseyo Lee Jungshin Imnida"

"Annyeong Haseyo Lee Jonghyun Imnida"

After Introducing themselves everyone else followed

"Annyeong Haseyo Lee Hong Ki Imnida", The former President of the Music club already graduated and since then it hasn't been the same but i guess this time will be different since CNBLUE sunbaenims are here to guide us."

"Omo just treat as us normal students anyway we haven't decided on the new president yet." Minhyuk retorted."

"Annyeong Haseyo Kang Shinwoo Imnida" 

Everyone else introduced themselves and the meeting started.

"So since we're staarting fresh here i guess we should decide on who should be the Club President First."

"I Think Jonghyun should be the Club President i mean out of everyone here i think he has the leadership skills"

"I agree" Minhyuk added

"Me Too" Jungshin added

"Same Here" Shinwoo added.

After a while the Club Members got to know each other more talking about what course they took and random stuff about music.

"So Jonghyun-Hyung only 3 members of CNBLUE are enrolled here everyone was wondering what happened to your leader."

Jonghyun glanced over Yonghwa and the latter just nod.

"Well as you can see we are on a break for a while and Yonghwa Hyung is busy preparing for our next album"

"Oh I see"

After a few Minutes the door went Open and a man Walked to the group

"Hi Kids Miss Me?" 

"Mr.Yang" Hongki said with glee

"Settle Down let's not make a fuss on my comeback" Mr.Yang chuckled

"Oh Yeah Right, Guys this is Mr.Yang he was the Music Teacher last year and he was a huge help in the Music Club."

"Annyeong Haseyo" Everyone bowed

"Oh No need to be so formal anyway i've heard we have the famous CNBLUE in our school?"

"Oh Yeah"

Jonghyun,Jungshin and Minhyuk introduced themselves.

"Oh I see well since i'am back as the music teacher i hope to see great things from this club from now on seeing how these three are here"

"Yes sir but please just treat us like normal students" Jonghyun added

"OK then well the principal wanted me to Look over you kids for the whole year,And i bet you heard about the School festival already?"

"Neh" Everyone replied.

"Ok Good well in the past our club haven't really participated in things like this but this time around it will be different,everyone will be given a fair chance to participate and if you're wondering what you will get out of this don't worry we will be giving extra points to those who will participate." Mr.Yang said with enthusiasm

"It's still to early to decide who gets to participate so your assignment for today is to write your own song whoever has the best one gets to participate in the School festival, Easy Right? Well that's all for today Class Dismissed"

The Students went out of the classroom..

"So Jonghyun,Minhyuk,Jungshin it's nice to meet you guys i hope we get along well." Hongki said

"Sure Anyway it was nice to meet you too See you around Hongki" Jonghyun added

The Boys Rode their van and went back to the dorm

(Yonghwa POV)

"Seohyun are your classed done?" he texted her.

"Oh Ne i'm ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter