Yoona's Suspicions

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

Jonghyun and I went out of the room and joined the others...

"So since were all settled in why not give them a little tour?" Jonghyun chimed in...

The Boys nodded in agreement..

"Okay then Shinwoo and Jungshin why don't you two go to the Supermarket first i made a list of things we need"

"Neh Hyung"

Jungshin and I grabbed the list and stepped in the car and i started driving...after a few minutes Jungshin broke the silence

"Hyung are you ok?"

I Looked at him with a puzzled face...

"Why wouldn't i be okay?"

"Hyung i heard Yoona noona talking about you in the van earlier they're starting to sense something is off."

"I know Jungshin-ah don't worry about me i can take care of myself..."

"You know Hyung this is getting more and more dangerous for you i just hope you know what you're doing you're playing with Seohyun and Yoona i can see you're friends with them and this is just..."

"Jungshin i told you don't worry.."

I Sped up and in a matter of minutes we reached the supermarket...

"Jungshin let's split up so we'll finish faster"

"Neh Hyung"

"Okay then you go get the toilet papers and Beer and i'll get the food..let's meet at the counter..."

We split up and bought different things....

(Jungshin POV)

"Damn i only brought clothes i didn't bring any toiletries.."

I took my time buying my things i bought some basic necessities toothbrush,shampoo,conditioner,and soap...

"Oh i forgot the beer..."

I went in and grabbed a case of beer then made my way to the counter and saw Yonghwa hyung waiting for me..

"Hyung you all good? what did you buy..?"

"Oh i just bought a lot of food....What are all those??"

"Oh i just forgot to pack some basic necessities anyway Hyung let's pay for this.."

Jungshin and i placed our stuff in the counter and the clerk swiped everything and we payed for it...We stepped out of the supermarket and put everything in the car....

(Jonghyun POV)

I gave the girls a little tour of our Crib..

"So this is the swimming pool and from here you can see the beach"

"Wow Oppa this is beautiful you must bring a lot of girls here huh" Yoona eyed me suspiciously.

"Y-yah you guys are the first guests here our parents don't even know this place exists."

"Oh i see..."

"Okay moving on.." I Lead the two girls to the garden...

"This is the garden...."

"Wow Oppa i didn't know you're a nature lover?"

"I'm not But Yonghwa Hyung is...He likes stuff like this."

"Oh too bad he can't join us today..."

"Y-yeah..."

After giving the two girls a brief tour we went inside and saw Yonghwa Hyung and Jungshin back from the supermarket..

"Oh you guys are back did you buy everything..?"

"Yeah so we should start cooking now, Why don't you guys go to the beach first Jungshin and i will start cooking."

"Okay then"

(Yonghwa POV)

Jonghyun and Minhyuk together with the girls went out of the kitchen and headed to the beach...

"So Hyung what are we making?"

"Cream Pasta,Barbeque,Ddeokbokki and Rice...Why don't you make the Pasta and Rice i'll make the Barbeque and Ddeokbokki."

"Okay then...Jungshin and i wore our aprons and brought out everything we need"

I had the meat cut before at the supermarket so i can work with it easier, i mixed the marinade together and put the meat in a container with it..i started boiling a piece of egg and cutting up the vegetables to cook the ddeokbokki after a few minutes i left it to simmer and i made my way to Jungshin's corner...

"Wow you're improving a lot! seems like you spend your free time doing this..." i exclaimed as i watched Jungshin skillfully handle the knife..

"Of Course I've been watching Masterchef a lot and Minhyuk complains a lot about my cooking.."

"Aigoo just lose that stupid long hair of yours people might really think you're a girl.."

"No way Hyung it took me two years to grow this."

"Whatever you sissy, anyway i'll check up on them i'll be back"

"Neh"

I took off my apron and washed my hands, i made my way out and saw Jonghyun and Minhyuk laughing with the girls..

(Jonghyun POV)

"So Yoona noona how long have you and Jonghyun Hyung been dating?"

"O-oh just a few months..."

"Oh i see anyway Yoona Noona you better keep an eye on him you might have already heard Hyung is kind of a playboy.."

I smacked Minhyuk in the head almost instantly.

"Yah i told you those rumors aren't true what can i do they come on to me..." i said nervously

Yoona looked at me with suspicious eyes...

"Hmmm i see i've read a few articles about him i wonder which ones are true..why don't you tell me all about it.? Yoona went closer to Minhyuk..."

"Well the last one was ....." 

I eyed Minhyuk...and i saw the kid gulp nervously..

"Well there's no point in lying i've dated quite a few times but it was nothing serious...." i cut Minhyuk off...

"Oh i see you were linked with lots of celebrities Oppa."

"I Told you it was nothing serious..."

"Okay if you say so..'

"So Seohyun-ssi you mentioned last time that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter