Eavesdrop

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

I woke up when i heard my alarm rang, I stood up from my bed and went directly to my bathroom to take a bath after that i quickly made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast..After a few minutes Jungshin and the boys came and sat down on the breakfast table...

"Oh Hyung you're awake? Looks like someone's excited?" Jungshin teased...

"Eyyy aren't all of us excited it's been too boring in school lately and i guess this is the final Hoo rah before we make our comeback so we better make the most out of it.." Minhyuk added...

"Yeah he's right..Anyway Hyung you're going to visit your parents right?" Jonghyun added...

"I have no choice anyway since Soo-Yeon is with us..." Yonghwa grabbed the food and placed it on the table...

"Eat up we have to pick them up it's already 6:00" 

"Chill down Hyung you're too anxious..." Jonghyun added...

After a few minutes the boys finished eating they put the plates in the sink and grabbed their stuff as they headed to the car...

(Jessica POV)

"YAH WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUMS!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica screamed as soon as she walked out of the bathroom...

"Aisshhhh Unnie you're too loud give me five more minutes..." Krystal put the pillow over her head...

"Fine I'll just tell Minhyuk you're not going...." 

Krystal jumped up from her bed upon hearing Jessica...

"Okay Unnie I'm up iI'm up let's go...!!!!"

"Tsk you're too easy anyway i'll make some food downstairs why don't you wake up these three ok?" 

"Neh Unnie..."

Jessica Headed down to the kitchen and made her usual breakfast for the girls...After a few minutes everyone sat down and started eating...

"So Seolhyun-ssi did you sleep well?" Yoona asked...

"Ah Neh Unnie thank you..."

"That's good you should eat a lot today we're going to do lots of things you have to have lots of energy..."

"Neh Unnie..."

"Anyway Unnie what time are they picking us up anyway? Seohyun added...

"Jungshin just texted me they'll be here in 30 Minutes so let's hurry up, Aishhh i almost forgot Seolhyun-ssi we have to get your stuff from your car right?"

"Neh Unnie..."

"Okay i'll just tell them to stop by the school okay?"

"Neh Komawo Unnie..."

After a few minutes of eating a Noise was heard outside Yoona's House, The Girls grabbed their things and went outside...

"Good Morning Hyun.." Yonghwa walked towards the girls as he grabbed Seohyun's stuff...

"Good Morning Oppa did you sleep well?.."

"Yeah i did so how about you girls are you all set?"

"Yeah we're good now let's get moving" Jessica cut in she put on her sunglasses and made her way to the car...

After a few minutes....

"So Seolhyun-ssi how was last night did you sleep well i hope Jessica Noona didn't torture you or anything..." Jungshin turned to Seolhyun...

"Yah Lee Jungshin you're speaking like i'm some kind of criminal, We had fun right Seolhyun?..." 

"Ah Neh Unnie..."

"Ah well have you ever been to Busan?"

"Ah Aniyo..."

"Well expect a lot it's nice this time of year don't worry i'll show you around" Jungshin smiled...

"Yah it's not like you were born in Busan, Don't listen to him Seolhyun-ssi he's just flir...." Jungshin covered Minhyuk's mouth...

"Aishhh i'm tired we should get rested up we're goiing to play a lot in Busan..." Jungshin cut in...

(Yonghwa POV)

Seohyun sat in the front seat while Yonghwa drove....

"Oppa why do you look so Uneasy are you sick?..." Seohyun put her hand in Yonghwa's forehead...

"Ani I'm fine..."

"Oppa i know something's bothering you, You know you can tell me anything..." Seohyun gave him a reassuring look...

"Well....You know i'm kind of unsure about going to Busan Honestly me and my parents don't talk that much my parents are busy with their business and we're not really on good terms right now..."

"Why not Oppa?..."

"Well you know my parents never really wanted me to pursue music they just wanted me to take up Business Management so i can Take over their company one day but i decided to take a Music course because that's what i wanted to do, And i moved out at a young age because i wanted to become an idol, I Basically disobeyed everything they told me not to do...."

"Oppa are you enjoying yourself now?..."

"What you mean driving?"

"No Pabo!!, What i mean is do you love being in CNBLUE and being with the guys?"

"Yes of course...!"

"Do you love going to school in Kirin?"

"Yeah..."

"Then don't sound like you did something bad i know how you feel,You only chose to be happy by following the things your heart wanted, I'm sure someday your parents will understand after all your their son i'm sure they want your happiness too..." Yonghwa Held Seohyun's hand and kissed it...

"Thank you for always being here for me Hyun, What did i ever do to deserve you?..."

"Aishh oppa Jinjja that's so cheesy...."

"YAH COOL DOWN YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS WE'RE NOT EVEN HALFWAY THERE!" Jessica exclaimed....

After driving for a few hours the group reached the Beach House...Everyone stepped out of the Van and stretched their sore limbs....

"Ahhh i'm too sore...Anyway You Guys get our stuff the girls and I are going inside...Let's go girls..." The girls followed Jessica inside the house...

"Aishhh remind me again how i'm related to her?" Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter