Meeting The Boys

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

I Woke up feeling excited and at the same time nervous i knew that today would be the day we would be performing in the school festival, I Woke up and saw Jonghyun Minhyuk and Jungshin eating breakfast

"Oh Hyung you're awake sit down and eat we have a long day ahead of us"

"Thanks" i said as i sat down and sipped my coffee

"Hyung we don't have classes today since we wiill be performing."

"Oh i see so are you guys ready?, Jonghyun how about our setlist?"

"All good Hyung just one more song missing, Do you want to play that?"

"Yeah she might not know about it but i just want to sing this for her."

"Good luck Hyung let's do our best, Anyway Soo Jung called me." Minhyuk added.

"Why did she call did something happen?"

I Don't know for sure but when my Cousins Jessica and Soo Jung met my band in concert Soo Jung has this look on her face when she sees Minhyuk...

"I'll tell you later anyway let's go Hyung"

The Boys finished breakfast and headed out Yonghwa rode their Van with his brothers

"Hyung you're riding with us today?

"Yahi'm not Shinwoo today i'm Jung Yong Hwa for today"

"Must be tough having two identities." Jungshin smirked.

"I kinda missed this look Hyung i was starting to get used to your geek look."

"Yeah and it kinda feels weird being me again anyway just for today let's give it our best"

(Yoona POV)

Yoona woke up early and went to Seohyun's house.

"Seohyun-ah wake up Palli!"

"Unnie what are you doing here so early?" Seohyun said lazily....

"Yah wake up we ndon't have much time we have to get dressed."

"For what Unnie?"

"Yah did you forget it's the school festival today!!"

"Yeah i know it's the school festival it's not a fashion show Unnie."

"Yah at least put some effort even though your boyfriend is not there you should dress up prettily."

Yoona grabbed Seohyun off her bed and dragged her to the bathroom...

"Now take a bath!, Hurry up so we can get ready."

Seohyun knew that when it comes to events like this Yoona gets a little ecstatic so instead of arguing with her she just complied and went in and took a bath..

Aftter a few minutes Seohyun went out and Saw Yoona lying in her bed.

"Unnie I'm done"

"Aishhh that was too long Seohyun-ah anyway i'll be waiting downstairs Auntie already made breakfast wear those clothes in that paper bag i brought you and see me downstairs okay?"

"Neh Unnie"

Seohyun opened the Bag and saw new clothes, wedge shoes, accessories and a bag to complete the outfit.

"Aishh Jinjja Unnie i really don't wear this stuff, I'd rather wear Jeans and a plain t-shirt,Well there's always a first time for everything, Too bad Shinwoo isn't here today"

After Fixing her hair Seohyun went down and joined Yoona and her mother in the breakfast table.

"Yah just as i thought it's perfect for you Hyunnie!!"

"Omo is that really my Joo-Hyun?" You're beautiful you should dress up more like this.! Seohyun's mother exclaimed.

"I told you Omonim she's pretty like this but she doesn't like wearing stuff like this."

"Yeah i know i bought her dresses like that before but she doesn't wear them"

"But there's something missing."

Yoona grabbed her makeup kit and put some light Make Up on Seohyun..Done!!!

"Unnie my face feels heavy" Seohyun Mumbled.

"Yah shut up you look pretty."Too bad Shinwoo won't see this. Yoona added

"Oh and why is that ? Seohyun's mother looked puzzled.

"Oh He has somewhere to go to Omma he said it's important"

"Oh I see well there's always next time" Seohyun's mother happily chirped.

"Omo Omo look at the time, Omonim we have to go now the festival probably started already."

"Oh i see Anyway you girls have fun ok?"

"Neh" the two girls said in Unison as they exited Seohyun's house.

(Jonghyun POV)

The Boys sat in their Van, Jonghyun's phone suddenly lit up.and Saw a message from Yoona.

"Oppa are you guys going to school?"

"Yeah how about you?, You wouldn't want to miss this performance."

"Of Course not I'll be cheering for you Oppa, Aigoo if only i could shout from the top of my lungs that Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE is my Boyfriend."

"Yeah and win the Grand Prize of having tons of Stalkers and Anti-Fans."

"Hahaha Anyway Oppa we're on our way too so i guess i'll see you soon?"

"Yeah See you."

(Yoona POV)

"Good thing we took a taxi today, Hyunnie you look really pretty today"

"Unnie really?...i just feel like a different person"

"Nonsense just own it and show everyone what Shinwoo's missing."

Seohyu's lips curved a smile, And after a few minutes the girls reached the University.

"Omo omo now this is Awesome" Yoona Exclaimed.

The University was filled with Decorations and Booths and in the center of the School was a Huge Stage.Seohyun felt uneasy since leaving her house.

"Don't worry Hyunnie i'll be your date today since Shinwoo is not here"

"Unnie what about Jonghyun Oppa?, You should spend some time with him."

"And risk being run down by a bunch of crazy girls? no thanks, Anyway he has lots of things to prepare for today he's performing today."

"Oh i see."

"Yeah and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter