Uh-Oh

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

"Wait a Minute......". Jessica dragged me to the rooftop..

"What are you doing i'm sorry but i have to go, I turned around to leave but Jessica grabbed my shirt and Pulled off my glasses"

"Yah Jung Yong i know it's you,You can never hide from me what the hell do you think you're doing? Spill it!" She said furiously as she threw my glasses on the ground."

"Soo-Yeon.."

"I Knew something was up why the hell are you doing this?, I know you don't do things without reason so explain to me what's happening RIGHT NOW!"

"Not now Soo-Yeon please i'll tell you everything later..." I Grabbed my broken glasses and ran off leaving Jessica Behind...

(Jessica POV)

After this guy bumped me i scanned him from top to bottom i hesitated for a second but his voice...right then i knew i was right this guy is my Cousin...

"What the hell was that all about so he was Studying here after all, Aishhh Jonghyun is so dead for this they dare lie to me?" I made my way to my car to grab the medicine, I went to the cafeteria and sat down..

"Here you go Seohyun take this after you eat.." i gave her the medicine..

"Oh Komawo Unnie.."

"Unnie you look kinda pissed did something happen?" Krystal nudged me lightly..

"What's up Unnie?" Yoona added.

"Ah Aniyo it's nothing anyway Yoona-yah change of plans i'll be going to the dorm first with Krystal then we'll go to your house later ok?"

"Ahh i see okay then Unnie"

"Unnie what's up we didn't forget anything right?" Krystal whispered..

"I'll explain later.."

After a few minutes  the girls and i finished eating Lunch we went our seperate ways and went to our classes, I Saw Krystal in the hallway and dragged her to my car...

"Unnie you're acting strange what happened.?"

"I Told you i'll explain later right now we need to go to the dorm i need to sort things out."

I Grabbed my phone and Dialed Jonghyun's Number...

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Yah are you there wait a minute" i Called the other two boys and put the phone call in conference..

"Yah you three meet me at the dorm RIGHT NOW!!"

"Noona did you forget anything?"

"I Didn't but you boys Forgot to tell me Something now Shut up and just get your A**es there quickly" i Hung up the phone.."

"Oh This will be  good.." Krystal muttered...

(Yonghwa POV)

Great just what i needed it hasn't even been long but Jessica managed to find out already well it's gonna happen anyway, I Made my way to the cafeteria and Saw Jessica with Seohyun i grabbed my phone and texted Seohyun...

"Seohyun something came up sorry i need to go somewhere how's your tummy?"

"Still hurts but my friend gave me medicine already where are you Oppa are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm sorry i can't take you home today i'm just a little busy today anyway i guess i'll just see you tomorrow?"

"Okay then Oppa"

I went out of the University and grabbed a Taxi..

"Ahjussi just take me to FNC entertainment please."

"Okay then.."

Just then my phone rang and it was Jessica...

"Soo-Yeon.."

"Yah Jung Yong get your A** over here in 10 minutes or i'm coming to get you.." She Hung up...

"Aishh why the hell she's worse than my Mom.." i mumbled...

"Ahjussi turn the car around...."

(Seohyun POV)

After my class I saw Yoona Unnie waiting for me outside...

"Oh Unnie what are you doing here don't you have a date with Jonghyun Oppa today..."

"Sshhh quiet down Hyunnie people might hear you, Anyway he told me he's busy do you have time Hyunnie i need to grab a few things from the supermarket can you help me?"

"What for Unnie?"

"Aishhh i told you earlier Jessica Unnie and Krystal will be staying with me i can't be a bad host right so i should prepare something for them.."

"Ah ok then Let's go Unnie..."

Yoona Unnie and I went to the nearest bus stop and made our way to the Supermarket...

"So Unnie what did your parents say do they know that you'll be living with someone..."

"Yeah i already told them i just told them i'm staying with a girl and i was bored by myself so they let me..."

"Ahhh.."

(Yonghwa POV)

I went out of the taxi and made my up to the Dorm, I Keyed in the Passcode and walked inside i saw Jonghyun and the guys with Jessica and Krystal in the Living room...

"You're finally here sit down.." Jessica looked at me sternly...

"So Jessica what is this all about i was about to go outside and you suddenly called all of us Aishhh do we have to report to you now" Jonghyun protested...

"Shut Up...Now tell me everything Jung Yong Hwa..." She gave me an acid filled stare...

"Hyung What's going on...?" Jonghyun nudged me...

"She Knows..."

"She Knows???"

"Yeah everything she caught me..." 

"Jessica we can explain Hyung was Just...." Jonghyun stuttered...

"Shut Up Jonghyun don't try to cover for him anymore let him Speak!" Jessica slammed her hands on the table...

(Krystal POV)

"What the Hell is going on?" I thought to myself it's been a long time since i've seen Sica Unnie this angry...

(Yonghwa POV)

"Okay yeah look everything you saw is true i'am indeed enrolled in Kirin and i'm using a disguise and Uncle knows all about it.."

"What the hell why did Dad lie to us? And why the hell are you doing this Yonghwa?"

"Look Soo-Yeon you know well how my Job works i'am an idol i just wanted to get away from all the Crazy fans,Media and everything else..i just...i Just wanted to live a normal life again..."

I saw Jessica's face soften at my confession.....

"Yeah Noona give him a break he has been stressed lately he hasn't even that much time with Seo..." I Elbowed Minhyuk...

"Seo?...Who's that..Jung Yong do you have a girlfriend??" Jessica looked at me...

"Nice going Minhyuk.."

"Seo?...Seohyun? She's your girlfriend then that would mean You're Shinwoo Oppa??" Krystal exclaimed..

"Y-Yeah..."

"Omo i must have looked so stupid to not recognize my own Cousin...But wait..Oppa you're dating Seohyun Unnie..."

"Break Up with her!" Jessica growled...

"What the hell are you saying Jessica? How could you ask Hyung..." Jonghyun stuttered...

"You're only going to hurt her that girl is Kind and Innocent she doesn't deserve to be lied to you know the more lies you pile up the bigger the fall will be, And i don't want to Lie to her and Yoona..."

I Hung my head low i knew that Lying to Seohyun was wrong i was so selfish and i was only thinking about myself....

"Soo-Yeon please can you just trust me this once i know you're friends with Yoona and Seohyun but trust me i will tell them in the right time..."

"Jung Yong Hwa!!"

"Please Soo Yeon"...

"Fine do whatever you want!" Jessica stood up and Grabbed Krystal they went out of the dorm...

"Hyung what the hell was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter