Intuition

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jessica POV)

I woke up the next day and went by my usual routine, I went down the kitchen and made breakfast after a few minutes i woke up Yoona and Krystal and the three of us sat down for breakfast...

"Hurry up you two we're gonna be late..." 

"Slow down Unnie it's only 6, Anyway Today is Friday tomorrow we'll be going to Busan I'm so excited!!!." Krystal chirped..

"Yeah me too i haven't seen Auntie and Uncle in a while we're going to have lots of fun,Oh and before i almost forget i have to talk to Jonghyun today Of course his parents live in Busan too he should introduce you too.." I nudged Yoona lightly...

"But Unnie...Aren't Busan people kinda intimidating, I'm not sure about meeting Jonghyun Oppa's parents..I mean it's not that i don't want to...What if they don't like me..I mean they're son is an Idol and everything and I'm Just...."

"Yah! Don't worry about that if anyone's lucky it's Jonghyun..Have some confidence girl..." i gave her a reassuring squeeze...

"O-Okay then Unnie..."

"Anyway what about Seohyun Unnie? I thought were all supposed to sleep here today because they'll be picking us up tomorrow..."

"Oh Yeah i almost forgot anyway let's just tell her at school.."

After breakfast the three of us rode my car and went to the University, We saw Seohyun at the entrance...

"Joo-Hyun ah" i Called out..

"Oh Sica Unnie...Good Morning..."

"Oh you're here already...anyway after class why don't we go to your house so you can get some stuff..."

"For what Unnie?..."

"Duh we're going on a trip to Busan tomorrow remember...The guys will be picking us up at Yoona's house so it's better if you sleep there tonight.."

"Hmmm...Okay i'll just ask Omma after school..."

"Okay then...Shoot i'm already late see you later Joo-Hyun ah..."

"Neh Unnie..."

(Yonghwa POV)

I made my way to the University and made my way to the Music Room...I saw Jungshin sitting in the corner playing his bass...

"Jungshin-ah you're here early...That's why i didn't see you earlier.."

"Oh Hyung you're here...Well i was just playing around i woke up kinda early and i decided to go to school early.."

"Ahh so what's up are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Ready as i'll ever be...Aishh Actually i really don't want to go it will be like a Couple's trip again Minhyuk And i will be the ones without dates again...Wait a minute Soo-Jung is coming right?...Then that would only mean....Aishhh!!!!" Jungshin scratched his head furiously...

"Yah Chill down..Don't worry i won't let that happen...I got something for you..."

"What is it Hyung..This better be not one of your pranks again.."

"Aish Seriously? What do you take me for?...Anyway i already asked Seolhyun if she wanted to come and she said yes..."

"R-Really?....Ah that's good..." Jungshin blushed...

"Yah stop acting like you don't care i already know how much you like her..You never flirt with women unless you really like them..."

"Aishh i could never hide anything from you Hyung....Yeah i like her so what..."

"Wow Our Goddess is a man now...Well i guess cutting your stupid hair did have positive effects..."

"Aissshhh Stop teasing me Hyung....Anyway where the hell are they? We can't have class with just two people..."

"I know..."

After a few minutes of Jungshin and me playing around the door opened and a black haired girl entered...

"Oh Seolhyun-ssi Annyeong..."

"Oh Shinwoo Oppa Annyeong...." Seolhyun turned her head to Jungshin...

"Annyeong Jungshin-ssi..."

"Annyeong Seolhyun-ssi" Jungshin replied nervously..

"So how long have you guys been here?"

"Just a few minutes anyway why are you here so early?..."

"Oh i was just thinking of using the music room since it's early...I see you guys have been playing here..." she looked at our guitars..

"Oh yeah just killing time....Anyway since you're here to practice why don't you show us a little something..."

"Hmmmm Okay then..." Seolhyun stood up and made her way to the piano...She sat down and started playing Kiss the Rain by Yiruma....

Seolhyun's soft fingers effortlessly glide through the ivories captivating the two men in the room...After a few minutes the song ended as she sat up...

"Wow Daebak That was so good i knew you were talented but i never expected this much...That was beautiful Seolhyun-ssi..." Yonghwa Exclaimed.

"Aniyo it's nothing i guess all those piano lessons when i was young payed off..." Seolhyun curved a smile...

"Oh i see you're pretty much Like Joo-Hyun you both love to play piano..."

"Ah Neh...But I'm sure Seohyun Unnie is a lot better than me..." Seolhyun replied...

"Yeah you both have lots of similarities..Even the name Seohyun..Seolhyun.." Jungshin added....

"Ah Neh..."..."Tsk how dare they compare me to her her skills are probably nothing compared to mine....Seolhyun thought to herself...

"So Seolhyun-ssi you're still going with us to Busan tomorrow right?"

"Oh neh..."

"Yeah i almost forgot we have to drop you off at Yoona's place because we're going to pick you all up tomorrow..."

"Ah i don't want to bother you Oppa..Just tell me the address i can go there by myself..."

"Ani Don't worry I Can take..."

"I'll take you there i brought my car today because i came early...It's on the way home so why don't i just drop you off later?" Jungshin cut me....

"Ah....Is that ok i mean i don't want to bother anyone..."

"Ani it's fine i don't have anything to do after class anyway..So I Guess i'll just see you later..?"

"Neh...."

"Um i almost forgot can i get your number Seolhyun-ssi...I Mean so i can...Uh pick you up later..."

"Oh..Sure..." Jungshin handed over his phone and Seolhyun punched in her numbers...

"Ok then..." Jungshin's lips curved a smile...

"Well well well....Class havent even started and you guys are already texting?..." Mr.Kang Suddenly showed up from behind us...

"Oh Mr.Kang..." The three of us looked up...

"Relax i was just playing..Anyway let's start shall we?...." After a few minutes the other students arrived and the class started...

(Jessica POV)

After class i headed straight to the parking lot and met with Yoona....

"Unnie are your classes done?"

"Yeah let's go...Wait i forgot were supposed to wait for Seolhyun-ssi.."

"Seolhyun-ssi?"

"Oh yeah i forgot to tell you can she sleep in your house today i mean she's going with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter