Thoughts

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

After our performance the Boys and i Headed back to our Tent together with Seohyun and Yoona.

"Yoona-yah did you like our performance" Jonghyun asked.

"Neh-Oppa it was really good i've watched you guys perform a couple of times on TV"

"Well Yonghwa-Hyung over here did most of the work" Jonghyun tapped me lightly..

"Aniyo you guys did well too, So Seohyun-ssi how did you like our performance..?"

Seohyun looked down shy at the sudden question from Yonghwa...

"W-well it was good..i gotta say i've never listened to you guys before but now i'm a fan"

Yonghwa's lips curved a smile....

"Ah is that right?.....okay since you guys did well let's eat out my treat" 

"Wow Hyung Jinjja should we go to my father's restaurant...it's pretty late  Seohyun and Yoona is with us it'd be better if we eat there to avoid scandals..." Minhyuk suggested.

"Oh That's a good idea i missed eating at your restaurant okay then let's go"...

 Yoona and Seohyun went out of the tent first the boys followed after a few minutes the group rode Jonghyun's car.

(Yoona POV)

Seohyun and i rode Jonghyun Oppa's car together with the other members..I sat in the front with Jonghyun Oppa while Seohyun sat at the back with Yonghwa...

"Oppa where are we going?" 

"Were going to eat at MInhyuk's father's restaurant"

"Oh I see."

"Don't worry Noona my Father cooks really well you'll enjoy it." Minhyuk added...

"O-oh Ne...." I Replied shyly..

"Noona you don't need to be so awkward around us you're our Hyung's girlfriend just treat us like brothers" Jungshin added...

"Neh" Yoona Smiled brightly..

After a few Minutest of chatting and driving the group finally reached Minhyuk's father's restaurant.

(Jonghyun POV)

"Ok um you girls go in first we'll follow after were just gonna take a spin around the block to check for paparazzis"

"Okay then Oppa see you."

Yoona and Seohyun went out of the car and went at the backdoor..after a few minutest the boys and i went in also and greeted Minhyuk's father...

"Annyeong Haseyo Abeonim..." we bowed at Minhyuk's father

"Aigoo Jonghyun-ah it's not like this is the first time we're meeting don't be so formal anyway i already prepared everything, Minhyuk-ah take the private room you can go eat there"

"Neh abeoji..."

Minhyuk took us to the private room a beautiful painting was in the center of the room and a chandelier hung from the ceiling.....

"Wow Minhyuk-ah i can never really get used to this your father put a lot of work into this restaurant.."

"Yeah i know Hyung damn if only i can eat here everyday."

After a few minutes of Chatting Minhyuk's father came with a few waitresses and served us our food...They gave us a lot of meat a variety of side dishes,soups, you name it they got it....

"Wow Komawo Abeonim we'll eat welll." We all bowed....

"Aigoo these kids instead of eating fastfood all the time you guys should just eat here..."

"Neh abeonim" i replied...

"So Jonghyun-ah i think you forgot something..." Minhyuk's father eyed me...

"N-neh?"

He Looked at the two girls with us and gave them a smile..

"Well this is the first time i saw you guys with girls so why don't you introduce me to these two lovely ladies over here..."

I felt my face flush from embarrassment i felt stupid for not introducing them right away....

"Ah right abeonim this is My Girlfriend I'm Yoona and her friend Seohyun...."

The two girls stood up and bowed to Minhyuk's father...

"Omo Jonghyun-ah this is the first time i heard you having a girlfriend wow you guys are all grown up now...! Yah Kang Min Hyuk you should get a girlfriend too!!" Minhyuk's father joked...."

"Abeoji!!!" Minhyuk hung his head low due to his embarrassment...

The Girls giggled at Minhyuk's father's antics..

"Arasso Arasso i'll leave you guys to eat in peace, Just call me if you need anything ok?"

"Neh"....

(Yonghwa POV)

After Minhyuk's father left we continued eating fortunately Seohyun sat beside me while Yoona sat beside Jonghyun....I Offered her a piece of meat which she shyly accepted....

"So Yoona-ssi i heard you were a big fan how did you like our performance?" i asked casually...

"O-oh w-well it's this is the first time i've seen you live and it's pretty awesome..."She replied shyly...

Hahaha this girl she's never this shy with Shinwoo...I Thought to myself..

"Oh I see you should come in our next concert Jonghyun will get you VIP tickets, You should come too Seohyun-ssi."

"O-oh N-neh but i wouldn't want to trouble you guys.."

"Aigooo it's all right your boyfriend is a member of CNBLUE you should let him do this at least right Jonghyun-ah?"

"Yeah of course you should watch us in our next concert i don't mean to brag but if you think our performance earlier was good our concerts are way more energetic than that..."

"O-oh well thank you then Oppa we'll look forward to it..."

"So Joo-Hyun -ssi we've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter