Matchmakers

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(CNBLUE DORM)

After a few minutes of driving Jonghyun Jungshin and Minhyuk finally made it home.

"Oh you're home." 

"Oh Yeah Hyung we brought you food since you didn't eat with us"

"Oh Komawo"

"You should have come we ate with Seohyun and Yoona."

"How did that happen?

"We didn't plan it we just met by chance anyway Hyung you're still working on that come on give it a break."

"Aish i can't even complete this song i made some Melodies here and there but i just cant seem to add the words anyway,Anything interesting happen?"

"Nothing Anyway we're going to Sleep see you tomorrow Hyung."

(Monday)

"Shinwoo-yah! How's your weekend?!"

"Oh I'm good i just stayed in all week what about you.?"

"Oh You know the usual, Geez i don't even know why i have to go with Yoona Unnie everytime she has to go shopping"

"Maybe you're a guy after all Hyun, you're the only girl i know who doesn't like shopping"

"I just don't get why you have to buy clothes every week hello it's school inot a modelling agency, Anyway Shinwoo-yah did you do anything wrong recently?"

"I don't think so..what do you mean anyway?"

"Well since i'm the class representative the Principal told me he wants to see you in his office."

"Wonder why anyway since i'm needed there i'll go ahead see you at lunch Hyun."

Yonghwa made his way to the principal's office slowly while contemplating on what he did wrong

"Come to think of it since i've been in this school i haven't even met the guy what the heck did i do anyway for him to call me?"

Yonghwa knocked gently on the door and saw a manlooking out the window..

"Sir you called for me?" 

"Oh Yes i've been wanting to see you Good thing you came Yonghwa..."

"UNCLE??!!"

Yonghwa's eyes grew wider as the man smirked..

"Yah you really didn't think i wouldn't recognize my Favorite nephew right?"

"Uncle what are you doing here?"

"I guess you forgot i'm the principal at this University."

"Yeah but that would only mean..?",Aish Manager Hyung jinjja."

"Yes since your Manager was looking for a University for you and your Band to enter i personally went to talk to him you haven't really figured it out?,didn't you think it was weird you got in here so easily no exams.?"

"Aishh Uncle please don't tell anyone about my identity."

"Of course i wouldn't reveal it i have enough trouble with Jonghyun,Jungshin and Minhyuk, Aigoo College girls today they don't have taste they should have seen me when i was young."

"Yeah so why did you call me anyway Uncle?"

"Well i just wanted to know why you're doing this going to school is weird enough and this secret identity what's this all about Yonghwa.?"

"You know the story Uncle i've been an idol for so long it's tiring i never even enjoyed high school that much because i was a trainee that time now i wanna just experience it again and be a normal teenager for once."

"Oh i understand anyway i see you have quite a good relationship with Ms.Seo you know i never really thought you'd be friends with her."

"And why is that?"

"Well you know everyone knows how an uptight person she is even though i'am the principal i'am also a good judge of character with your choding side i didn't really think you'd be in good terms with her."

"Well i've been the Goodboy Yonghwa so far."

"Yonghwa you know from what i've observed that girl doesn't have lots of friendds so based on my observation she's someone who values trust very much when she finds out about..."

"Don't worry Uncle i'll make sure that will never happen anyway i gotta get to class and please don't let anyone know of our relationship let's just treat each other as Student and Principal" Yonghwa bowed and quickly went out of the room.

"Aigoo when did he become so mature"....

(Seohyun POV)

After her class Seohyun Texted Yoona..

"Unnie where are you? wanna have Lunch together?"

"Yeah sure Hyunnie i'm done with my classes too anyway meet you at the cafe?" Oh and don't forget call Shinwoo too i have tons of question to ask him!!:

"Arasso Unnie"

Seohyun dialed in Yonghwa's number and after a few rings he picked up.

"Yoboseyo??"

"Shinwoo-Yah how did it go? what did the principal tell you? Aishh you got in trouble right??"

"Slow down Hyun i didn't anyway it's Lunch time how about we go grab something"

"Oh Yeah sure let's meet up at the cafe Hang up,"

After their Conversation Seohyun headed to the cafe and after a few minutes Yonghwa arrived

"Hey Shinwoo sit down i already ordered food"

"Orange Juice Caesar Salad and Fish Fillet?, Come on Hyun i'm not trying to achieve an S-line Body here."

"I've seen you've been drinking coffee lately that's bad for you eat up anyway what happened??"

"Nothing much he just told me a bunch of stuff because i'm new anyway why did you order another set is anyone else Joini...."

"Yah Kang Shinwoo!!!!"

"Oh Unnie you're here.."

Yoona sat down and Seohyun looked confused,,.

"Yah Kang Shinwoo"

"You already said that .." Yonghwa chuckled..

"Yeah yeah how are you i haven't heard anything from you since that night anyway i didn't do anything stupid right?"

"Unnie i already told you everything that happened what's the point of asking him"Seohyun gave Shinwoo a Knowing Look

"Yeah you didn't do anything wrony you were pretty cool Yoona you just got a little too drunk that's why me and Jonghyun took you home."

"Oh Thank god i thought i k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter