Plan

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa POV

"Please Welcome CNBLUE!"

Various Fan Chants were heard Our names Being Shouted well it's nothing new for us we are the Hottest Band in Korea..

"Annyeong-Haseyo CNBLUE Imnida!"

"Welcome to the Show well First Of All Congratulations on Successfully Completing your US Tour what are your plans now  after 8 weeks of non stop touring.?"

"Well for the first time after debuting we have been given lots of free time some of the members will be taking vacations and some of us decided to go to College"

"Well I'm sure everyone wants to know where you guys will be Attending"

"As Of Now We Can't say anything but please look forward to more great things from us.."

"Well i Guess we won't press you anymore anyway we heard some rumors that some of the members were dating is any of this true?"

"Well we wouldn't really call it dating it's nothing serious just casually eating out with friends.."

"Aigoo Jonghyun-ssi you are a very sneaky man...How about the other members"

"Nope Just Jonghyun-Hyung...."

Everyone in the crowd erupted in laughter upon hearing Jungshin's remarks....

"Anyway back to the Main Topic Yonghwa-ssi in another interview you mentioned that you guys will be releasing a new album after the tour with you going to College and all will the album still be released?"

"Yes as a matter of fact we've been working on it for quite some time now the basic idea is set we just need more time to finish it please look forward to it."

"We surely will anyway It's always nice to interview you guys sadly we must say goodbye for now do you have any message to your fans?"

"We Would like to thank everyone who supported us in our US tour and we promise to improve our music better please look forward to more great activities from us BOICE Saranghaeyo!"

After the show The Boys went back to their waiting room..

"Yah Hyung i guess we really wouldn't be having a vacation after all" Jungshin exclaimed

"What do you Mean"

"Well Since we will be going to College do you think the fangirls will let us study in peace i would rather go on another tour."

"Tsk well that's not the case for me cause i got a fool proof plan, Yonghwa Smirked.."

"What Plan? The Boys said in Unison."

"Well in the interview we said that we will go to School but that doesn't mean that Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE will be going."

"Aishhh Hyung what the hell are you talking about you're so confusing..."

"Pabo we're idols if there's one thing we're good at it's disguises"

"As if people won't recognize you do you actually think the Rockstar leader of CNBLUE can't be noticed?"

"Wanna Bet?"

"Sure"

"Minhyuk-ah Hand Over my bag."

"This one Hyung?"

"Yeah the Black one."

"Ok Wait Here I'll Be back"

Yonghwa went out of the room and headed straight to his car..

"Yah Hyung has been gone for 2 Hours do you think he ditched us again.?"

Suddenly The Door Flung Open

"Yah Even if i Wanted to ditch you i couldn't i'm stuck with the three of you!!."

"Excuse me who are you? are you lost or something?"

"Yah we've been together for 5 years i can even recognize you even if you put a blanket over your head!."

"Hyung is that you? wow Daebak it's really amazing how hairstyle and clothes change a person!,Minhyuk Exclaimed."

"I just got a Haircut and Changed my Clothes and you didn't recognize me?, well i guess my plan works if even you guys can't recognize me fans won't even have the slightest idea."

"But Hyung you look kind of....."

"Kind of ?"

"You look like a geek..."

"Dummy that's the whole point of this disguise i'm always seen as the cool Leader of CNBLUE disguising myself as the complete opposite would be the best choice."

"Ok Hyung since you already "CHANGED" how about Manager Hyung and The President do they know about this.?

"Don't worry i already talked to them about this they actually thought this is a good idea since they wanted me to focus on Producing the album and getting good grades being incognito surely takes of unwanted attention."

"I Heard Kirin University have lots of Hot Girls.."

"Aishhh Jonghyun-ah is that all you think about.?" Anyway...

"Since we're all going to the same school i do have a few ground rules.."

"It's not like we can disagree you are the leader anyway go ahead SHOOT."

Okay 

Rule No.1 You Won't call me Hyung in School just Yonghwa....

"Wow Jinjja i thought this day would never come, Jungshin Exclaimed which earned a slap on the chest."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter