Prelude to Chaos

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

"Oppa hurry up you're going to get left behind Krystal's at the Counter paying for her stuff."Seohyun grabbed me.

"Oh Y-yeah" I muttered

"Oppa is something wrong you seem weird today"

"A-aniyo i must have been tired i had a long day Hyun..."

"Oh is that right well let's grab something to eat after were done here"

"Y-yeah"

A few minutes later Krystal came back with bags full of stuff..

"Unnie i'm done let's go grab something to eat?"

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry too let's go to the Cafe"

Krystal grabbed Seohyun i followed closely behind i was being cautious Krystal can be dense sometimes good thing she's not as sharp as her sister...A few minutes later we reached the cafe and sat down...

"Unnie I'll order what will you have"

"I'll have A Goguma latte"

"What about you Shinwoo Oppa.?" Krystal asked me..

"I'll have an Amer..."

"Just order him a goguma latte too he can't have Coffee" Seohyun cut me off.

"Okay then..." Krystal made her way to the counter

"Hyunnn...." I Pouted..

"Oppa stop that you know coffee's bad besides you're tired caffeine isn't the solution."

"Okay then" 

"So since when were you friends with Krystal-ssi."

"I just met her this day she's a really cool girl she's like me in a way i guess."

"A-ah"

Krystal went back to our table..

"Shinwoo Oppa you seem tense around me do i make you uncomfortable.?" Krystal casually said..

"A-aniyo i guess i'm just used to having just Hyun and Yoona around anyway...Nice to meet You Soo-Jung-ssi"

"Aniyo Oppa just Krystal ok? Anyway let's have lunch together tomorrow you should meet my sister too she studies at Kirin too.."

"Yeah like i don't know that" i thought to myself..

"A-ah Yeah." i replied..

After a few more minutes of talking Our food arrived...

"So Unnie how long have you two been dating.?" Krystal smirked..

I Saw Seohyun blushed from the sudden question..

"A-ah just a few months now.." Seohyun replied in a low tone..

"So Krystal-ssi how about you do you have a Boyfriend?" i casually asked...

"U-um well...i like someone but i can't seem to approach him about it."

"Just as i thought this kid still likes Minhyuk" I thought to myself...

"Just tell him about it"I added..

"O-Oppa how can i tell a guy i like him first that would be too embarrassing, Besides Hyukkie Oppa doesn't even notice me."

"Hyukkie Oppa?...Minhyuk?" Seohyun looked at Krystal with a puzzled look"

"Omo Unnie how did you know Hyukkie Oppa?" Krystal almost choked..

"A-ah don't misunderstand Krystal-ssi you know that Yoona Unnie is Jonghyun Oppa's girlfriend so we kinda know each other we went out a few times together as a group that's how i met Minhyuk and Jungshin"

"Ah i see but have you met my Cousin Yonghwa Oppa?, Oh You probably haven't he doesn't even go to kirin.."

"Y-yeah i met him once when they performed here, He's a really good singer.."

I Smirked a lttle at Seohyun's compliment...Our conversation went on for a few more minutes it seems Krystal didn't have any suspicions so i was at ease...We went out of the Cafe.

"Unnie,Oppa i'll go ahead Jessica Unnie is probably waiting for me at home already i guess i'll see you tomorrow."

"Neh thank you for today Krystal"

"Thank you too Oppa take care of Seohyun Unnie"

"Yeah are you sure you can go home alone? why don't we accompany you?"

"Aniyo Oppa it's fine my house is near here See you" Krystal ran off..

"Wow she hasn't changed a bit i suddenly blurted out.."

"What was that Oppa?" Seohyun turned to me 

"A-aniyo let me take you home Hyun.."

(Krystal POV)

I rode a taxi and after a few minutes i made it back to the dorm i entered the pass code Jessica Unnie texted me and made my way inside..

"Soo-Jung-ah you're home..."

"Ah neh Unnie where did you and Yoona Unnie go?"

"We just went shopping how about you and Seohyun?"

"We went to the bookstore and i bought a lot of things i need, Anyway Unnie i met Seohyun unnie's Boyfriend."

"Oh Jinjja how is it?, Is he handsome?"

"Yah Unnie"

"Yah i'm not interested just curious"

"Hmm i guess he's kind of a normal guy anyway something's been bothering me since i've met him"

"What's that"

"It Feels like i've met him somewhere before he really looks and sounds familiar."

"Bwo?? that's just your imagination, Anyway Guess what Krys i found us a place to stay"

"Jinjja Unnie?"

"Yeah we're moving out tomorrow thank god we don't have to stay in this Shi*hole any longer"

"Yeah Thank God where are you guys Moving?" Jonghyun suddenly went out of his room...

Jessica Unnie's lips curved an Evil Smile..

"We're moving To Yoona's Place"

"What?!!!!"Jonghyun Oppa exclaimed.

"Unnie why are we moving at Yoona Unnie's place what about her parents are they ok with it?"

"Yah it's fines she lives alone we're gonna have lots of fun there, Besides she offered us to stay at her place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter