Friends

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jonghyun POV)

"Aishhh Hyung why do i have to sleep here?" I Turned to Yonghwa Hyung

"Just bear for it for a while they'll be gone in a few days"

Jessica kicked me out of my room and told me to sleep somewhere else..That girl really knows how to push my buttons...

"Let's just go to sleep Jonghyun-ah we've got a long day tomorrow."

The Next Day....

(Jessica POV)

I Woke up next to Krystal it's a good thing i set an alarm i woke up early and headed to the kitchen..I grabbed a few pieces of bread eggs,hash browns,sausages and made coffee,I started working when suddenly.....

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Jessica's dolphin scream woke everybody up.

Yonghwa and the Boys quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen..

"What's going on Jessica?!!!" The boys said in Unison..

"Yah you idiots clean this place up i saw a rat !!!!" Jessica exclaimed...

"Aishhh i thought someone fell down the stairs or something anyway thanks for waking us up" Yonghwa replied...

(Yonghwa POV)

I Heard a scream outside Jonghyun and i immediately rushed out of bed to see what happened...I Saw Jessica holding up a pan while standing on the counter..

"What's going on Jessica?!!!" 

"Yah you idiots clean this place up i saw a rat !!!!" Jessica exclaimed...

"Aishhh i thought someone fell down the stairs or something anyway thanks for waking us up" 

We sat down at the breakfast table and started eating breakfast, A Few minutes later Krystal Joined us.

"GoodMorning Unnie,GoodMorning Oppa.."

"Soo-Jung ah sit down and eat we have to go to school early Dad wants to see us.."

"Oh ok then.."

"So When will you two move out? i mean you can't stay here this is a guy's dorm." Jonghyun suddenly blurted out..

"It's not like we like staying here don't worry we'll find a place today" Jessica rolled her eyes..

"Why don't you just ask Uncle i'm sure he'll find the best place for you both" i added..

"Yah Jung Yong don't tell him we don't have a place yet i already told him we found one it's about time we start living independently i make money now so i can take care of myself and Krystal."

We continued eating and after a few minutes we went down...

"Are you going to school with us? i thought you're not going to school?"

"A-ani i'm going to the company anyway i'm just seeing you guys off." i almost stuttered

"Sica how are you going to school why don't you go with Jonghyun and the boys?" I Offered

"Nah we're good i already made arrangements before i came to korea i already ordered a car here so why don't you boys go ahead."

"Suit yourself, Anyway why are you two so dressed today? You're going to school not a fashion show."

"Pabo i have a reputation to uphold even if it's just school i can't go anywhere wearing crappy clothes."

"Tsk Girls.." I Mumbled...

A Few Minutes later a Tow truck arrived, The driver went out and made his way to our direction...

(Jessica POV)

"Excuse me Ms.Jung Soo-Yeon?"

"Yeah that's me" Jessica replied..

"Good Morning Ma'am sorry for making you wait we have delivered your car today..Please just sign here.."

"Ok then is it everything i specified?" Jessica added while signing the papers

"Yes Ma'am Please call us if there's any problem..." The Guy waved his hand as the other guy took the car off the back of the truck.

"And Here's the key Ma'am"

"Wow Jessica i never knew you'd be so prepared so what car are you gonna crash this time?" Yonghwa smirked.

"Yah No way am i ever gonna crash this one this is my baby.."

The Driver Pulled up in front of us and there it was my beautiful Porsche 911 GT3

The Boys eyes widened seeing the Beautiful red sports car Jessica really knows how to flaunt her money they thought to themselves.

"Unnie why'd you get a Porsche i wanted a bigger car so i can move around."

"Then get your own i'm driving this to school." Jessica hopped in the driver's seat and opened the top...

"Soo-Jung are you getting in or not.?"

"A-ani I'll just go with Hyukkie Oppa and the others you go ahead Unnie."

"Kay Then Ciao!" Jessica stepped on the gas and drove off...

(Yonghwa POV)

"That girl i told her to drive carefully." i Muttered..

"Oppa you're going to the Company right? why don't you get in with us?" Krystal offered..

"Ani-ani i'm going to take Jonghyun's car anyway Have fun guys" i Closed the door to the Van...

"Phew that was a close one" I Thought to myself, I Went back to the dorm and wore my disguise,I made it back down and rode the bus..

(Seohyun POV)

I Woke up early and did my usual morning routine i went down to see Yoona Unnie sitting down with my Mom eating breakfast...

"Oh Hyunnie you're awake let's eat breakfast." Yoona Unnie led me to my seat.

"So I'll be going first i have a business to attend to you girls lock up before you leave ok?"

"Ne Omma.." Omma took one last bite and headed out the door..

"Hyunnie you'll never guess who i met yesterday?"

"Who?"

"I Met Jessica Jung.."

"And who's that Unnie?"

"Aishh i never even expected you to know,Anyway she's Jung Yong Hwa's cousin she's a famous designer in the US"

"Oh so what happened Unnie?"

"Well we shopped together she bought me a lot of things we even talked a lot about Jonghyun Oppa,Anyway you'll meet her later let's go Hyunnie."

Yoona Unnie dragged me out of my House..and after a few minutes we reached the bus stop..

(Jessica POV)

I Checked my watch and saw that i still have 30 more minutes to burn i drove to a nearby coffe shop to grab a cup of coffee.

"Yes one Americano please make it short." I said to the cashier.

I Made my way to a table and checked out my instagram after a few minutes my coffe was served and i made my way to the counter

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be drinking stuff like that" The guy next to me smirked..

"It's none of your Business" I put on my Sunglasses and grabbed my Coffee....

I made my way back to my car and drove off to school...Suddenly my phone lit up.

"Unnie we made it here already where are you?" 

"I'll be there soon Krys i just grabbed a cup of coffee.."

"Okay then Unnie.."

After a few minutes of driving i arrived at the University i saw the Boys parked in the Corner...

(Jonghyun POV)

After a few minutes we arrived a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter