Confession

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona POV)

"Hyunnie Hurry up they're on!"

"Seohyun sat down with Yoona who seemed very ecstatic seeing her favorite band"

Strong Heart..

"So Jonghyun-ssi your Board reads School Life" Kang Hodong read Jonghyun's Board..

"Ne"

"We've been seeing a lot of pictures of you guys in the internet we haven't seen you guys for a while due to your hiatus anyway what have you been up to"

"Well Going to College is really a new experience i mean we were used to everyone following us around but after a few weeks i guess everyone got used to our presence and treated us just like normal classmates."

"Oh I see anyway as i have said we have seen a lot of pictures circulating around the internet but one thing i find weird is i haven't really heard or seen anything about Yonghwa what is he up to these days."

"Yonghwa-Hyung has been focusing on our album he has been working non stop"

"Well since he isn't here with us today i guess he's still busy as ever anyway a week ago some sources were saying that they saw you with a woman in Lotte World?,"

"Ah ne"

"So the question is are you Perhaps dating someone right now?"

"Hmmm not at the moment,Ever since becoming an idol the one thing we couldn't do was date but now that were taking a break for a while i guess i might consider dating."

Ooooohhhh The Crowd said in Unison.

"Is it someone we know??"

"Ani"

"Oh so she's not an Idol/Actress?"

"Wow well she is one lucky girl."

"Aniyo if anyone is lucky to i guess it's me she's an outoing person and i'm grateful just to be able to spend time with her"

"Do you like her Jonghyun-ssi?"

Jonghyun felt nervous and hung his head low but a smile curved his face

(Seohyun POV)

"Unnie is he talking about you??"

Yoona felt her face Flush..

"Shhhhhh Hyunnie Just listen."

(Strong Heart)

"Aigoo i never imagined Jonghyun-ssi would be flustered like this anyway we won't press you any further let's give a video message!" Kang Hodong Exclaimed...

"Um....you know who you are...i really enjoyed spending time with you i hope we can hang out more from now on."

The Program Ended and the Boys made their way to their Van..

"Hyung who were you talking about." 

"Probably Yoona-ssi."

"Shut up you two just let me sleep i'm tired."

"You guys went to Lotte World so that's why Yonghwa Hyung and you went home late, Aish you didn't invite us again."  Jungshin growled.

"Sorry guys next time let's go out."Jonghyun chuckled, he kinda felt sorry for not spending that much time with the two maknae.

(Yonghwa POV)

"Yonghwa-yah you're working too hard it's Sunday go out and have some fun Aigoo other idols would kill just to have free time like you"

"Aniyo i'm ok President anyway i'll just finish recording this demo and then i'll go home."

"Arasso arasso Jonghyun Jungshin and Minhyuk just finished their recording they're heading home finish up here and go rest at home arasso?"

"Yes President"

After a few minutes Yonghwa finished recording his Demo's and went straight home.

"Hyung where have you been all day i thought we were going to record Strong Heart today it's tiring people keep asking us your whereabouts."

"Just ignore them anyway i brought food let's eat."

The Boys sat down and started Eating the food Yonghwa brought.

"So Hyung you went on a double date with Jonghyun Hyung?"

"A-ani it wasn't a Date we were just hanging out."

"Hyung i've seen everything you even acted nervous around Seohyun all the time just admit you like her" Jonghyun said confidently

"What about you and Yoona?, You were flirting with her all the time!"

"I Wasn't flirting with her i was just doing what i want unlike you stop holding back and just admit it."

"I...I...Fine!! I Like Seohyun! Happy??"

"Wah Jonghyun Hyung really know how to push your buttons Hyung." Minhyuk chuckled.

"So are you going to date her?" Jungshin added.

"Aishhh i don't know i'm still pretty confused about everything i think i blew it when i Kis.."

"WW-what you Kissed her?" The Three boys said in unison..

"A-Ani Aishhh you guys ruined my appetite i'm out of here."

Yonghwa stood up obviously flustered  he wore his cap and jacket then grabbed his car keys and went out....

"Aishhh so much for being discreet Nice going Yonghwa now Seohyun's going to think you're weird or Something." Yonghwa thought to himself as he drove off."

After a few minutes Yonghwa reached the restaurant and sat down in a quiet area.After a few minutes an old lady approached him

"Oh Yonghwa you're back Aigoo you look so tired what can i get you?"

"Oh Omonim i'll just have the usual."

"Arasso i'll make it extra special for you today wait just a bit."

"Ne" Yonghwa slightly bowed to the old lady.

(Seohyun POV)

"So what happened after he took you home?"

"Nothing Happened Unnie..."

"No way ever since that night you look so deep in thought come on Hyunnie Spill it..!

"Unnie..I.."

"Come on just tell me."

Seohyun told everything that happened from the Amusement park to the Kiss.

"Omo Hyunnie he kissed you.???!!"

"Unnie it was probably nothing j-just just....a Spur of the moment That's it.!"

"Yah Jonghyun Oppa and i was watching you two since the beginning you always look nervous around him, Just admit it you like Shinwoo!."

"I-i dont Know Unnie."

"Well lets te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter