Jessica Jung

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

Days went by Seohyun and i went on a lot of dates i occassionally visited her house while her mother cooked lots of food for me, 3 Days before we go back to school i was mentally preparing myself for the terror that is my Cousin....

I woke up at exactly 9:00 Am my Phone rang and i saw the name i dreaded the most...

"Jung Yong!! Eodiya?! You're supposed to pick me up my plane will land in 3 Hours!!"

"Aishhh you're too loud it's too early for this i'll have someone pick you up i have somewhere to go" I Hanged Up...

(Jessica POV)

"Aishh this idiot he's so dead when i get there" Jessica furiously shoved her phone to her pocket..."

"Unnie relax it's been a while since we've been back to Korea we should enjoy as much as we can." 

"Yah Soo Jung we only have 3 days left we barely have enough time to even buy stuff"

"Unnie we're going to school not a fashion show."

"Yah! since i have a fashion line in New York i have to always look good, Anyway Soo Jung i heard dad was promoted this semester"

"Yeah i heard that he was the Principal Last time..."

"It's not like i'm worried about him did you find out anything about Jung Yong?"

"Aniyo Unnie Hyukkie told me that he's not going to school he's just focusing on their album"

"Aishhh That brat i'm really going to kick his A** when we get there, Soo Jung wake me up when we land i need to rest."

"Neh Unnie."

(Yonghwa POV)

After that call i went to my bathroom took a Shower and went out of my room i saw the boys and sat down to eat breakfast..

"Hyung why do you look so bummed out it's too early sit down and eat" Jonghyun pulled my seat.

"Yeah thanks." i replied.

"So Hyung aren't you going to pick up Jessica Noona? You know she'll kill you if you don't"

"Aishh forget about her!, Anyway i'm not picking her up One of you guys go the airport and pick her up i'm going to the company i need to ease my mind off things"

"No Way Hyung!!!" The three boys said in Unison..

I took a deep breath and Stared at Jonghyun while he sipped on his coffee..

"Jonghyun Remember that Rare Gibson Les Paul i got in Melbourne.."

Jonghyun's eyes widened as he heard what i mentioned the poor guy almost choked on his coffee..

"Y-yeah Hyung what about it...?"

"I'll let you have it Just please Pick up Jessica and get her off my back for a few days"

He thought about it for a while and after a few seconds.

"Okay then Hyung Deal.!" He Shook my hand and ran off grabbing his car keys..

"Wow Hyung you're really going to give it to Jonghyun Hyung you've never even played that guitar" Minhyuk added.

"I Could get another one anyway i have to go before Jessica catches me here anyway just call me if something comes up" i grabbed my car keys and went to the company..

(Minhyuk POV)

"So Minhyuk want to Watch.."

"Aishh we've already finished that drama eight times for christ sake!, I have somewhere to go today.

"Well i'm not staying here i'm going to play somewhere today see you later."

"Okay then"

The two boys cleaned up and washed the plates and left together...

(Jonghyun POV)

I never really wanted to go to the airport and pick up Jessica i mean she's a nice girl and all but she's not someone to be messed with they don't call her the ice princess for nothing, I Went to my car and started driving off when my Phone Rang..

"Yoboseyo? Yoona-yah"

"Oppa what are you doing want to grab a cup of coffee?"

"Hmm okay sure where are you i'll pick you up."

"I'm on my way to the Cafe' no need to pick me up let's meet there."

"Okay then." I Hang Up.

Since i have a few more hours before Jessica's plane lands i should burn as much time as i can..After driving for a few minutes i reached the cafe and saw Yoona sitting by the window...

"Oppa you're here sit down i already ordered you an americano."

"Thanks," i sipped on the coffee..

"So Oppa do you have any plans today i was thinking of buying some things for today we only have three days before classes start again."

"Hmmm i have to pick someone up from the airport how about we go later?"

"Oh i see who is it?"

"U-uh Just a friend...."

"Yah it's a girl right? No need to be so nervous Oppa it's written all over your face"

"Yeah it's a girl but she's just a friend anyway let's go together?"

"Okay then"

After a few minutes Yoona and i finished drinking coffee, We rode my car and i drove to the airport...

(Jessica POV)

"Aishhh Where is that idiot We landed 5 Minutes ago!!!!" Jessica exclaimed..

"Unnie Chill down he probably got caught up with traffic he'll be here."

After waiting for a while we saw a black Van coming our way..To my suprise Jonghyun went out and took our luggages

"Yah Jong where's Jung Yong he's suppose to pick us up."

"Ah Hyung's at the company he has lots of things to do anyway where should i take you?"

"Let's go to your dorm first we'll stay there for a few days until i find a house for me and Krystal.."

"B-but why in our dorm?"

"Because i said so now let's Go" Jessica put on her Sunglasses..

(Jonghyun POV)

I Kinda expected this would happen after all these years it was still the same Jessica if only she was as warm as Krystal...i Put their Luggages in the back of the Van and stepped on the driver's seat...

"Jong where's Minhyuk and Jungshin?"

"They're out anyway are you sure you really want to stay in our dorm?"

"Yeah to keep a close eye on you guys" Jessica snorted

"Okay then, Oh I almost forgot.." I opened the door and grabbed Yoona's wrist.

"Jessica Krystal this is my Girlfriend Im Yoona."

"Yoona this is Jessica and this is Krystal Yonghwa Hyung's Cousins."

(Jessica POV)

I Saw Jonghyun pull out a girl from the Van, I Observed her from top to bottom and i can see she likes fashion the same way i do she was wearing a simple dress with a hermes belt and a gucci wristwatch.

"Annyeong Haseyo Im Yoona Imnida" She bowed politely.

"Oh Annyeong Haseyo Jung Soo Jung Imnida just call me Krystal" Soo Jung bowed politely..

I Extended my hand and the girl immediately held it..

"Jung Soo Yeon just call me Jessica nice to meet you." i said as i shook her hand..

"Ah Neh.."

We rode Jonghyun's car Krystal and i sat at the backseat my eyes wandered to the driver's mirror i observed the girl carefully and i can say she's really pretty...i rarely compliment people but this one is good enough to be one of my models..

"So Yoona-ssi how long have you been dating Jong?"i asked casually...

"Um jsut a few months Unnie.." She answered politely...

"Just Call me Jess you seem uncomfortable do i make you uncomfortable?" i asked with a straight face..."

"A-Aniyo..."

"Okay then anyway be careful sis this guy is known as a playboy you better watch out.!"

"Noona!!!" Jonghyun exclaimed and i just smirked it off.

(Yoona P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter