Mom and Dad

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Few days went by everyone in the Campus was excited about the Upcoming festival...

Yonghwa was called in the Principal's office.....

"Oh Yonghwa-yah come in."

"Uncle i told you call me Shinwoo at school, Anyway what did you call me for?"

"Well let's not waste time i heard you're in the music club?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well everyone is stoked about the upcoming school festival and i want to make sure that this one will be something the students will remember so what do you think about performing.?"

"I Don't know yet Uncle but...i'll try."

"Since your bandmates are students here we've been receiving nonstop petitions to make CNBLUE perform in the school festival."

"Oh really well i guess you just have to tell them that won't be happening anytime soon."

"Yonghwa-yah can't you just do this for me just this once aigoo the students have  been bugging me about it for quite some time now."

"And how do you propose we do that?"

"Well if ever you as Shinwoo gets to perform in the festival it would be fine as long as Yonghwa also performs."

"Aishh Uncle i know what you mean but that just means disaster for me what if i blow my cover?"

"Don't worry you'll figure it out now go back to class."

Yonghwa went out of the room and made his way to the Classroom

"Aishhh Jinjja he really knows how to screw me over." Yonghwa thought to himself.

Yonghwa saw Seohyun approaching him.

"Oppa i saw you come out of the principal's office did something happen?"

"A-ani nothing serious"

"Oh okay...anyway Oppa um...are you free later...?" 

"Mmm Yeah i guess what's up?"

"Um...Omma..i already told her about....us..."

"W-what y-you did?....what did she say..?"

"Well she wanted to meet you..."

"Oh i see Joo-Hyun-ah i'm nervous i don't think i...what if she doesn't l-like me."

"It's ok Oppa she likes you anyway just be cool okay.?"

"Okay i um i have somewhere to go i guess i'll see you later then?"

"Ne Oppa..."

(CNBLUE dorm)

After a long day the boys went home and sat up in the living room.

"Guys i got bad news.."

"What Happened Hyung? Minhyuk looked up at Yonghwa.

"I told you last time that my Uncle was the Principal right?"

"Yeah so what's up"

"Well he wants us to perform in the Festival?"

" I thought that the one who gets to perform will be the one who composes the best song so why are we performing anyway?" Jungshin asked.

"He wants us to perform as CNBLUE because the students made a petition for us to perform."

"Well i have no problem with it but what about you Hyung Seohyun might...."

"Yah I know aisshhh what should we do."

"Well knowing your Uncle Hyung he probably won't change his mind..."

"So i guess you have to avaoid performing as Shinwoo at all cost Hyung."

"Yeah but i really wanted to perform this song for Seohyun aisshhh i've been working on this for quite a while now and Seohyun filled in the missing pieces it would be such a waste not to perform this."

The boys saw the disappointment in Yonghwa's eyes.....

"Then let's just perform this Hyung...."

"B-but..."

"Hyung don't worry when the time comes that you're ready to reveal everything to Seohyun i'm sure she will understand..."

"Should we..."

"Well we've been curious for the past few weeks let's hear it...."

Yonghwa grabbed his guitar and picked some chords and he started singing......

"Wow Hyung Daebak this is good enough to be on an album. No Scratch that i think this is the best song you made...."

"You really think so?..."

"Yeah of course Hyung!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Such a waste Seohyun woldn't know i wrote it for her."

"Don't worry Hyung what's important is you give your best for this performance"

The Boys ate their dinner while discussing their plans for the school festival..after a while they cleaned up and went to bed.

(The Next Day)

Yonghwa went to the Music Club room and Saw Mr.Yang arranging some things.

"Oh Shinwoo-ssi what are you doing here we don't have a meeting today"

"Um sir i....would like not to participate in the project anymore.."

"what are you talking about?..well it's not mandatory anyway but why won't you try.."

"I don't think i will be able to go to school that day i have somewhere to go during that day perosonal reasons."

"Oh I see well Jonghyun told me your his cousin and that you're really talented when it comes to songwriting, I was kind of expecting you to be the one to perform.."

"I'm sorry sir i promise i'll just make up for it."

"Ani ani no need just do what you need to do Shinwoo-ssi"

"Komawo Sir."

Yonghwa went out of the Music Club and Saw Seohyun in heir usual spot with Yoona.

"Oh Shinwoo-yah sit down." Yoona pulled out his seat.

"Oh Komawo."

"Oppa is there anything wrong why do you look so deflated.?"

"Um I...i don't think i'll be around for the school festival.."

"What???..Why Not?" Yoona Exclaimed...

"I Have to go somewhere important that day.."

"Oh i see...don't worry Shinwoo-yah i'll take care of Seohyun."

"Oh that's too bad Oppa i was really expecting you to perform in the festival..." Seohyun looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry Hyun i even composed a song for you...but don't worry i'll perform it for you someday...."

"Oh Jinjja Oppa y-you did.?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow Shinwoo-yah Daebak i never knew you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter