Hyukstal

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jessica POV)

Jessica and the girls grabbed all the food and went outside to set up...The boys stood up and helped set up the table...

"Okay then first of all thank's to everyone for coming even though it was on short notice let's have fun!" Jessica put up her glass and everyone joined her..

"Cheers"!! Everyone settled down and started eating...

(Yonghwa POV)

"Hyun i think we forgot something we forgot Key i thought he was coming with us.?" 

"Ahh he texted me a while ago he's on his way he told me he woke up late.."

"Ahh i see well i guess you two are pretty close considering he texted you first..." Yonghwa gave her a smug look

"Yah Oppa Choding!" Seohyun hit him lightly...

(Seolhyun POV)

I sat down Beside Jungshin after Jessica's little speech...

"Seolhyun-ssi what would you like?"

"Ah I'm fine i'll just grill the meat..." I grabbed a few pieces and put them on the grill...

"So Seolhyun-ssi how are you enjoying school so far?"

"Well it's good i guess Shinwoo Oppa has been very helpful.."

"Hmmm i see well if you need help with anything i'm always here i can do better than him anyway" Jungsin smirked...

"Ah...Neh..."

After eating and chatting for a while the group made their way to the beach...

(Yonghwa POV)

"Ahhh finally i can get some sun....Jessica threw her bathrobe and ran to the sea..."

"Well let's get this started!" Yonghwa took off his shirt and threw it on the ground...Seohyun blushed and turned away...

"What's wrong Hyun?"

"A-ani nothing's wrong..."

"Eyyyy i already know you're ogling on my body it's all yours anyway.." Yonghwa inched closer to Seohyun...

"Yah Byuntae!!!!" Seohyun shrieked...

"Hahaha lighten up Hyun i was just kidding let's go play shall we?"...

"Ne...."

(Jonghyun POV)

I saw Yoona she was about to take her shoes off when i lifted her off her feet bridal style...

"O-Oppa!!" 

"What?" I Smirked...

"Put me down this is embarrassing....." Yoona Blushed...

"What we're adults anyway besides am i touching you somewhere inappropriate?"

"Aishhhh you..."

"let's go then" Jonghyun ran and threw Yoona into the water...

"PABO!! i almost drowned oh when i catch you you're dead" Yoona pointed to Jonghyun"

"Oh Shi..."

(Minhyuk POV)

I saw Hyung and the other guys playing in the beach i took off my shirt just as i was about to go to them i noticed something wrong i scanned the area and i saw that there was one missing person....

"Wonder where she could be?" i thought to myself...I went back to the Villa and went upstairs i heard someone's voice through the door i slowly made my way to the door but i tripped on something, I fell down and stumbled into the room what i saw next shocked me....My mouth was hanging from what i saw....

"AAAHHHHHH !!! BYUNTAEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Krystal POV)

"Soo-Jung ah let's play?"

"Ahh Unnie i need to change my clothes first can i borrow some of your stuff..."

"Yeah sure you know where my luggage is just come out when you're ready okay?"

'Neh Unnie..."

I went back to the Villa and went to our room...I opened Jessica Unnie's luggage and saw a variety of things...

"Oh God My eyes...." i thought to myself as i saw her underwear...

"What's the point of wearing these stuff these doesn't even cover anything"....I dug through her stuff and saw a one piece swimsuit 

"Well this is better than nothing" I Took off all my clothes....my hand was about to grab the swimsuit when suddenly....BAM!!! i saw Minhyuk lying on the ground with a weird look to his face...i was dazed for a while but my Head finally worked...This ain't happening!!

"AAAHHHHHH !!! BYUNTAEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as i hit him with the beer bottle.....The bottle broke and i saw blood running through my hands....I looked at Minhyuk and noticed he wasn't moving...

"Yah...Hyukk...Yah wake up...Shi*" i thought to myself...I brought him to the bed he was heavy but i managed to carry him to the bed...I put on my clothes and I went down to get some ice from the kitchen when i saw Unnie in the kitchen....

"Oh Soo-Jung-ah what are you doing here? Let's go outside let's play why are you still wearing that i have a one piece swimsuit in my luggage you can go wear that since i know you don't like stuff like these..."

"Ah Neh Unnie i'll be with you in a sec..."

"YAH!! what happened to your hand why is it bleeding?" she said worriedly as she grabbed my hand..

"Ah Ani Unnie I'm fine i can take care of myself i just broke a bottle and i kinda scratched myself..."

"Aishh we need to get this treated fast or else it will get infected, Hold on i have a First aid kit in my luggage i'll just go and get it.."

"NO!!!" I Screamed...

"Huh? Soo-Jung Kwenchanna?"

"Ani i mean i can do it myself Unnie there's no need for you to do that why don't you just go out and play i'll be there in a few minutes..."

"Soo- Jung ah you're acting weird are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm totally fine Unnie i'll be there in a while ok?" I Grabbed Unnie's shoulder and led her outside...

"Whoo that could have been trouble..." i thought to myself, i grabbed the ice bucket from the kitchen and put a few ice cubes in i grabbed an ice bag and went up and saw Minhyuk was still unconscious..."

"Damn i must have hit him so hard for him to be still out cold.." I Sat beside him and put the ice bag on his head...I noticed that there were a few bloodstains on his chest..I wiped it off and i continued on putting the ice bag on his head...My eyes felt heavy so i decided to just relax for a bit...

(Jessica POV)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter