Slowly

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

I Woke up late due to exhaustion i had a long day yesterday....my phone suddenly vibrated and Seohyun's name flashed on the screen

"Good Morning Oppa how was your day yesterday i didn't call you cause i thought you might be sleeping where did you go anyway?"

I Immediately replied..

"Good Morning Hyun, it went well i went to Busan to visit my parents, How about you did the festival go well..?"

"Ah neh it went well Jonghyun Oppa and his bandmates played pretty well too bad you missed it.."

"Ah i see anyway we're supposed to meet at 8:30 today Jonghyun already called Yoona yesterday get ready."

"For what Oppa.?"

"I just got back yesterday i told you we're having a vacation when i get back did you forget already?"

"Oh guess it slipped my mind were going to Busan right?"

"Yeah Jonghyun has a villa there we will be staying there"

"Oh ok then Oppa see you later"

"Neh."

I put the phone down and stripped off my clothes as i stepped into the shower...After a few minutes i came out and wore a fresh shirt...

"Hyung have some breakfast..i made coffee bacon and eggs..." 

I sat down with Jonghyun as we started eating...

"Where are Minhyuk and Jungshin?" i looked around the quiet dorm

"Don't know when i woke up i didn't see those two where did they go this early?"

"You tell me. Anyway Jonghyun is everything ready? 

"Yeah but you should drive today Hyung i'm dead tired..."

"Ok then do your parents know were going there today?"

"Yeah Hyung i already told them and they got everything prepared..."

"Ah i hope they don't tell my parents Omma will go berserk if go to Busan without telling her she has been bugging me for months to go home.."

"Why don't you visit her Hyung you haven't seen her for a while after our Tour and after enrolling in Kirin you haven't seen her for a few months."

"I don't know since were going to Busan with Yoona and Seohyun i shouldn't i wouldn't want to get caught...."

"Now i understand how difficult your situation is Hyung anyway let's finish this Yoona texted me she's waiting at Seohyun's house let's pick them up there..."

"Ok then..."

(Seohyun POV)

After that call with Shinwoo Oppa i went in and took a shower first afterward i went down to have breakfast with my Mom when i saw Yoona Unnie....

"Unnie why are you here so early??"

"Jonghyun oppa asked me yesterday if i wanted to go to busan he told me Shinwoo and you are going along..."

"Ah i see" i sat down and started eating...

"So Hyunnie did you pack yet?"

"Unnie it's not like were going to another country..."

"Aishh i thought so anyway finish eating i'll prepare your stuff for you Jonghyun Oppa will be picking us up in a few minutes."Yoona Unnie went up my room..

"Omma did Yoona Unnie tell you already?"

"Yeah don't worry you have my permission have fun and i know there are boys there but you're a grown lady already you know what to do and your limitations...i trust you Joo-Hyun-ah.."

"Neh Omma komawo.."

After eating with my Mom for a few minutes i went up my Room and saw Yoona Unnie stuffing clothes into my bag.

"Are you done Hyunnie? i already packed everything toiletries clothes..."

"Oh neh komawo Unnie..."

Yoona Unnie sat down on the bed with me.....

"So about yesterday we didn't really finish our conversation Hyunnie tell me what's been bothering you..."

"Hmmm Unnie i really think there's something about Yonghwa-ssi that's pretty...off..."

"I know i mean it's not what i expected when i meet him i thought i would feel starstruck or something but he feels familiar..."

"He's Mysterious and Familiar at the same time feels like i've met him somewhere before..."

"Aigoo let's not stress ourselves over this anyway he's Jung Yonghwa the leader of CNBLUE nothing more nothing less anyway let's go i just received a text from Jonghyun Oppa they're at the corner already.."

"Neh Unnie..."

Yoona Unnie Took my carrier and went down....

"Yes he's just Jung Yong Hwa the leader of CNBLUE." stop overthinking Seo Joo-Hyun. I thought to myself...

(Yonghwa POV)

I put my Bag in the compartment and Jonghyun did the same,i stepped in the driver's seat while Jonghyun sat beside me...

"Hyung do you have your license with you?"

"Yah of course i do anyway, Any word from Minhyuk and Jungshin...."

Jonghyun checked his phone and saw nothing...

"Nothing yet they haven't even texted me how about you?"

"Would i ask you if they texted me?, Aishhhh those two idiots where could they be??..."

"Aishh don't mind them they're probably playing somewhere again let's just go.."

"When we get back those two are so dead...."

I put my foot on the gas as i drove to Seohyun's place...

"So Hyung did you prepare something for her?"

"Yeah i did how could i forget....i went all out."

"We'll see You know when Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter