Eating Out

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're Home"!!!

"Oh Hyung you're back? aish if you two were going out you should have invited us too!" Minhyuk growled.

"So did anything interesting happen?"

"I'll talk to you tomorrow i'm tired today Minhyuk-ah"

Yonghwa walked to his room with a tired expression while Jonghyun fiddled with his handphone on the couch.

"Hyung where did you and Yonghwa hyung go today?"

"Aishh if you're gonna bug me too i'm going to sleep too goodnight! see you tomorrow."

"What's wrong with both of them?"

"Don't know Minhyuk come on let's finish this episode"

"I'm gonna sleep we've already watched 8 Episodes today give it a rest."

The Boys went to their respective rooms while Yonghwa sat on his table to look at his progress on the new album.

Knock Knock!!

"Come in"

"Hyung have some Tea."

"Oh Komawo Jonghyun-ah"

"You're such a workaholic give it a rest you had a long day relax for a bit"

"Ani i can't sleep yet."

"Let me guess you just keep thinking of Seohyun right?"Jonghyun teased

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Come on i saw the way you smile at her the way you look at her"

"Stop thinking weird things is that all you think about women?"

"So you see her as a woman?"

"If You're gonna disturb get out!"

"Arasso Arasso i'll stop anyway what was Seohyun's Mom Talking about earlier?"

"What?"

"Oh Come on stop playing dumb"

(Flashback)

Yonghwa,Jonghyun and Seohyun's mother sat down for a chat while the boys enjoyed their coffee

"So you guys are in the same Class as Seohyun and Yoona?"

"Neh Omonim we have some classes together"

"So what are you taking up?"

"I have a music Scholarship Omoni  so I'm Majoring in it"

"Oh i see how about you Jonghyun-ssi"

"I'm in Business Management Omonim, My Father wanted me to take that course so i can succeed the family business"

"Oh and is that what you truly want?"

"Well..actually I wanted to take up the same course as Shinwoo.but my father insisted that i take up Business Management and since i'm the only Son i wanted to make my parents proud."

"Oh i see Jonghyun-ssi i'm not saying you should disregard your parents but you should do what you want follow what your heart desire remember no one will live your life for you but you."

"Neh Omonim i'll keep that in mind thank you for the advice" he bowed slightly

"Ani ani don't be too formal it's fun talking to you boys i've never really had any son so i'm having so much fun talking to you right now, Omo! i didn't notice the time it's already so late can you boys get home at this hour?"

"Kwenchanna omonim i brought my car thank you for the hospitality omonim"Jonghyun and Yonghwa bowed slightly.

"No Problem you boys come here anytime you like i'll make you delicious food next time, Oh i almost forgot Shinwoo-ssi thank you for taking Joo-Hyun home the other day"

Yonghwa was suddenly flustered at the sudden remark he never thought that Seohyun's mother saw him..

"Oh it's alright omonim i just felt that she shouldn't go home alone at that time.."

"Omo such a gentleman"

Seohyun came down and saw the boys...

"Thank you again Shinwoo-yah Tell Jonghyun Oppa i said thanks too Be Careful going home."

"Yeah thank you too Seohyun-ah.."

(End Of Flashback)

"So You took her home before aigoo and i thought you were going to keep a low profile in school."

"Yah it's not like i'm trying to get anywhere with her stop imagining things!"

"Do you actually think Seohyun is that dense she will eventually find out that You're CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa not Kang Shin Woo"

"That Won't Happen."

"Yeah Right"

"Anyway what's with you and Yoona don't tell me you're trying to?"

"Yah i'm not trying anything and even if i do what's it to you.?"

"Don't even think about it She's Seohyun's bestfriend even though she seems like a dork she's a good person don't even try to add her to your collection"

"Tsk it's not like i haven't met her before to not know that"Jonghyun mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing anyway drink the tea and sleep well Hyung we have to go to the company tomorrow"

"Yeah see you tomorrow"

Jonghyun went to his room to rest while Yonghwa sat on his bed thinking about the events that happened,After a while Yonghwa drifted off to sleep."

(The Next Day)

Jonghyun Minhyuk and Jungshin woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee.

"Hyung you're cooking?"

"Yeah i woke up earlier than usual eat up we're going to practice today until you collapse"

"What are you tlaking about hyung?" Jungshin added

"We have demos to test out today i have a few songs that i want to test out today"

"Ooh Someone's inspired" Minhyuk teased

"Shut up it's just something that came to me randomly anyway eat up."

The Boys ate their breakfast and headed straight to the Company.

(Yoona POV)

Yoona's eyes fluttered as the light from the window shined on her face

"Aishh i've got a massive headache"

"Oh Unnie you're finally awake?"

"Yeah damn i couldn't remember much of what happened yesterday"

"It was fun you really enjoyed yourself yesterday Unnie" Seohyun grinned

"Oh is that so? How about you and Shinwoo did you have Fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter