Normal Day

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seohyun POV)

"Okay enough of this cheesy drama why don't we all get something to eat i'm pretty hungry" Sica Unnie growled..

"Yeah you boys stay here and we'll cook" Yoona Unnie added.

We went to the kitchen and a smile was plastered on my face...

"Yah Seohyun snap out of it, Let's get moving" Sica unnie nudged me lightly..

"Neh Unnie.."

The Four of us started to work around the kitchen Sica Unnie and Yoona made quite a mess so Krystal and i just decided to do most of the cooking..

(Yonghwa POV)

"Yah Loverboy is back!, Hyung looks like everything turned out well" Jungshin teased..

"I'm glad it did"

"Aishhh i'm Jealous, Anyway Hyung i heard you're friends with the new Chick in your class" Jungshin smirked..

"Yah we just met anyway you're already asking me about that?, You see your leader's hand all busted up and the first thing that you talk about is women?"

"Chill down Hyung i was just checking in, Alright so what happened why is your hand like that?" 

"Ahh this injury almost lit up world War II between Seohyun and me.."

"What do you mean Hyung?"

"Well see i was assigned to give the new girl a tour we were walking down the stairs when she tripped and landed on me, Seohyun unfortunately saw her on top of me and she kinda misunderstood,"

"Ahhhh well you're lucky Seohyun is so Pure hearted she overlooked that and worried about you first" Jonghyun added..

"Yeah anyway how are you and Yoona is she still mad at you?"

"Aishh i don't know she's been avoiding me a little anyway Hyung did you tell Sajangnim about your injury?, He called me earlier telling me he wanted to see the four of us tomorrow at the office"

"I Haven't well, Anyway i hope we're not in sort of any trouble he rarely calls us in..."

My phone suddenly rang and i slid the phone next to my ear..

"Yoboseyo? Seolhyun-ssi?"

"Oh Dae Um how's your injury? Did you get home safe?"

"Neh i did thanks for your help today you didn't really have to.."

"Aniyo it was my clumsiness that got you into that situation anyway"

"It's ok"

"Um let me make it up to you let's have lunch together tomorrow.."

"Uhhh...I..." I Looked around and i saw the boys giving me a questioning look

"Please Please just let me make it up to you?"

"O-okay then let's have lunch together tomorrow"

"Hehe Okay then See you Tomorrow" Seolhyun hung up the Phone...

"Now i wonder who that was it sounded like a girl..." Jungshin smirked...

"Yah it's just Seolhyun...."

"Hyung why would she call you at this time?"

"She just wanted to treat me to lunch tomorrow she just wanted to repay me for saving her.."

"AIgoo be careful Hyung you don't want Seohyun to get any more misunderstandings right?"

"Yah i told you it's not like that if you want i'll even introduce you to her" I Suddenly blurted out..

"Sure I've been intrigued about that new chick word is she's pretty hot.."

"Yah keep it in your pants Jungshin..."

"erts!" Jessica suddenly hissed....

"Aigoo boys!" Yoona Added...

The girls came into the living room with a tray of snacks and beverages, We all sat down and munched on them while watching TV..

(Seohyun POV)

"Oppa are you sure your arm is okay it looks terrible let's get it checked again tomorrow"

"I'm fine Hyun it's nothing serious i'll be fine in a few weeks.."

"Arasso but follow what the doctor said and don't try to play guitar for now"

"Arasso Arasso"

"Anyway Seohyun-ah who was that guy you were with earlier?"

"Who?...Ah Key!"

"Key?, What kind of stupid name is that?"

"Yah that's rude Oppa, He's my new Classmate his name is Kim Ki Bum that's why i call him Key"

"Wow you only met today and you already have a nickname for him?"

"Yah Oppa who was the one i found on top of her new classmate huh?, What was her name again? She's kinda pretty" Seohyun eyed Yonghwa...

"Yah i already explained what happen Seolhyun-ssi is just a Schoolmate nothing more nothing less. Aigoo is my Hyunnie Jealous..?"

"Tsk and you still have the nerve to tease me about key..."

"I was just kidding lighten up, Anyway I missed you Hyun Why don't we have an outing again remember when we went to Busan how about we go there again?"

"Um are you sure Oppa? Shouldn't you focus on recovering first?"

"I'm fine Hyun i'm not asking to go right away it's just that since Soo-Yeon and Soo-Jung are here might as well go another one right?"

"Hmmm i'll talk to them about it Oppa..."

After Eating and Chatting we decided it was time to go Home...

"Hyun let me take you home i'll take Jonghyun's car"

"Aniyo Oppa how can you drive in that condition Sica Unnie will take me home"

"Are You Sure???"

Sica Unnie pulled me away From Yonghwa Oppa...

"Aigoo give it a rest you had a rough day, We'll go ahead Yonghwa Don't forget what the doctor told you don't do anything stupid"

"Yeah yeah i know Soo-Yeon-ah take care of Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter